• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokémon Empyrean [v1.1] (~! Final Arc Released !~)

Years
    • Seen Jun 14, 2020
    Hi! I just have a quick question... Where can I buy some Turbo EXP? I remember buying some early on but now I need it and I can't find that shop anywhere :(

Years
    • Seen Oct 30, 2021
    What are all the pokemon that can fuse in this game? or are they only serperior, emploleon and typhlosion?

Years
    • Seen Jun 14, 2020
    What are all the pokemon that can fuse in this game? or are they only serperior, emploleon and typhlosion?

They just added 3 new fusions with the new update. Check them out in the changelog on the 1st page of this thread

Years
    • Seen Feb 20, 2024
    sorry if this has been asked before but 1: where can i find a dubious disc for porygon z?
    and where do you go after you get the book in sylen city? the agent said to go talk to the professor but ive looked everywhere in sylen and havent found him
    and also where can i find a sun stone for helioptile?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2023
    When will you be able to finish the game by adding the elite four?
    And, I cannot do the Date sidequests for ashy and moira's house in asutra is nowhere to be found.
    I was able to do Aeris' Date though.

ookamishadows

ookamishadows
    Years
  • By the Gods, what have you done!!!! Do you realize I am in love with your game? I just downloaded it and am mindblowed! I love your fakemon Averat and your Shinx variant and you Machop variant and I love that I can get six Smeagles (which I did because it's... new). You bring so many new ideas and stuff into Pokemon games! I am not even at the first gym yet but I just had to come and blame you because you have done it. You made my day. That is what you have done. I am freaking loving this and salute you.

.... I'll shut up now...

Years
    • Seen Jun 14, 2020
    Hi!
    I recently started making a little fan game myself but I'm not so good at it. Is there a way to get the PBS file from this game so I can open it and try to understand how this game's events work?

Thank you so much in advance!

Years
    • Seen Jun 1, 2019
    Umm you know the move mat block its last for the Whole battle and i lost and is there a way to disable the nuzlocke part in the randomizer because i just lost all my pokemon

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jun 12, 2021
    Hey, been playing for a bit and I love the game!

Quick question though, does anyone have a list of locations for Dream Candies?
    I used my only one on my Cybereon and I've been looking for more since then.

Thanks!

Back