• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokémon Empyrean [v1.1] (~! Final Arc Released !~)

Years
    • Seen Jul 14, 2022
    For the dates I can't seem to find blitz, the old man, and moria in there locations.

Blitz: Try going somewhere in the town where you couldn't go before.
    Old Man: He is in an area only accessible with surf.
    Moira: Just look through houses.

Years
  • Where can I find Spiritomb? And if it isn't available, what kinds of pokemon are good against...
    Spoiler:

EDIT:Discord helped with Spiritomb. Still need help with the second question, though.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 1, 2021
    Blitz: Try going somewhere in the town where you couldn't go before.
    Old Man: He is in an area only accessible with surf.
    Moira: Just look through houses.

I looked through the houses and couldn't find moira, and the same thing with blitz.

Years
    • Seen Jun 14, 2020
    I looked through the houses and couldn't find moira, and the same thing with blitz.

So Moira is in Asutra city, in a previously locked house, a rather big one, south of the city.
    Blitz is located in Empral City, in the building that looks like the one from Devon in Emerald, upstairs.

Years
    • Seen Mar 1, 2021
    So Moira is in Asutra city, in a previously locked house, a rather big one, south of the city.
    Blitz is located in Empral City, in the building that looks like the one from Devon in Emerald, upstairs.
    I went to those places but blitz was not there and Moira's house is still locked

Years
  • So i beat the game as of 9.2 and now I'm wondering how do i get keys cause i remember seeing these pokeballs that said i needed keys to get them so is there a shop for them or is it like a hidden location thing?

MattieDanker

Sexy Bastard
    Years
  • Asking the Discord isn't helping, so I'll ask here. Where can I find a Heat Nullifier?

After
    Spoiler:
    , fly back to Roarin Plateau, travel downwards until you hit a waterfall, go up it and you will find it there.

MattieDanker

Sexy Bastard
    Years
  • Where can I find Spiritomb? And if it isn't available, what kinds of pokemon are good against...
    Spoiler:

EDIT:Discord helped with Spiritomb. Still need help with the second question, though.

Dark and Ghost Type moves, I struggled with it even still. Fairy is not very effective against Light, so don't use those types of moves

Years
  • *sigh* I hate to do this, I really do. (WARNING: Rant/Criticism in spoiler)

Spoiler:

Here's my Team. Maybe i'm doing something wrong...
    Typlosion (Fusion)
    Garchomp (Mega)
    Cyberion
    Pelistorm
    Scrafty
    Spiritomb

My Typlosion is my highest level Mon at 109, while my lowest level is my Scrafty at 101.

Years
    • Seen Apr 21, 2020
    *sigh* I hate to do this, I really do. (WARNING: Rant/Criticism in spoiler)

Spoiler:

Typlosion (Fusion)
    Garchomp (Mega)
    Cyberion
    Pelistorm
    Scrafty
    Spiritomb

My Typlosion is my highest level Mon at 109, while my lowest level is my Scrafty at 101.

Spoiler:

Years
    • Seen May 10, 2020
    Hey, I have a problem, I'm stuck in the space station, what should I do next if I'm stuck between the door and the guard and I can't do anything, go in, or pass the guard. It is a pity that over 30h of the game would be wasted, could I ask you to help solve this matter? Thank you: D

Years
    • Seen Mar 31, 2020
    Where can I find Spiritomb? And if it isn't available, what kinds of pokemon are good against...
    Spoiler:

Spoiler:

*sigh* I hate to do this, I really do. (WARNING: Rant/Criticism in spoiler)

Spoiler:

Typlosion (Fusion)
    Garchomp (Mega)
    Cyberion
    Pelistorm
    Scrafty
    Spiritomb

It's a tough battle, and I also struggled with it the first time around. My team the second time, all level 112 or above:

Garchomp
    Gardevoir (mega)
    Lucario (mega - yep, two megas)
    Salazzle
    Wiseraph (hard-hitter)
    Petshop (MVP)

Petshop probably took 60%-70% of the health of that particular boss. My teammates took another 20-25%

The battle is one hell of a difficulty spike, and I think progression towards it could have been handled better.

Years
    • Seen Apr 25, 2024
    2 things:

Anyone know where to get easy nuggets?

Spoiler:

Back