• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokémon Empyrean [v1.1] (~! Final Arc Released !~)

Years
    • Seen Jul 8, 2019
    I'm not very fond of this game, but you could forward a message to one of the devs if that would help

MattieDanker

Sexy Bastard
    Years
    I found out that the card shop rotates cards on cycles (approx every month the list starts again). The current cards that are rumored to be "Omuran" is the following:

Omanyte
    Fomantis
    Ribombee
    Combee
    Lombre
    Venomoth
    Goomy

Try it for yourself. Change the clock date to around a month ago (say if it was June the 6th today, then move the date back around May the 6th)

I've also found a few of the best deals (a regular card for platinum) as well (and a few decent ones) as well as a legendary trade (you might need to work for it). I'll tell y'all later.

Years
    • Seen Jul 28, 2019
    Hey, i have a problem, i am in Sylen City and supposedly i must go to Kp Tower Cool Attire.
    The thing is, when i try to sleep in my room, i can't do it because there is not interaction with the bed.
    i 've been trying pressing space and c but nothing is work.
    I think my game is bugged, what can i do?
    Thanks.

Years
    • Seen Apr 25, 2024
    is there somewhere where i can train
    Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Where do you find more power seeds, I lost mine a freak accident?

I think you only get 2

Hey, i have a problem, i am in Sylen City and supposedly i must go to Kp Tower Cool Attire.
    The thing is, when i try to sleep in my room, i can't do it because there is not interaction with the bed.
    i 've been trying pressing space and c but nothing is work.
    I think my game is bugged, what can i do?
    Thanks.

Explore a little, you may find that you need to do something else first... Im almost to that point in my NG+ so give me a little and ill let you know

Years
    • Seen May 14, 2021
    @DracoStorm
    shuriken you can find in naraku village going left through coast of dark lake

Years
    • Seen May 14, 2021
    how to get to southern part of deshret without meeting soldiers blocking my way?
    i want explore all those ruins in deshret
    Edit. both in present and future

Back