• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokémon Empyrean [v1.1] (~! Final Arc Released !~)

Leith92

Pokemon Veteran
    Years
    • Seen Dec 17, 2019
    Loving this game, the Creator has done an awesome job (especially love being able to get ice pokemon so early)

I'm up to Sylen City but just need a little help with info, where / when do we get a Leaf Stone?
    and does Voltlight or Averat evolve? have a lvl 50 Averat that i've had since lvl 1 he's getting a little boring now - happy to stick with him if it evolves though.

I've noticed there's no wiki for this game yet but is there somwhere with all the Pokedex info?

Years
    • Seen Apr 25, 2024
    How does GP work? Tried breading some chimchars for Fire Punch, and the egg from 2 Chimchars had no GP.

Only evolved pokemon make gp e.g.

chim chim
    NO chance

chim mon
    No chance

mon mon
    +1 gp to eggs based on lowest gp e.g.

0+0
    breeds 1gp

0+1
    breeds 1gp

1+1
    breeds 2gp

1+2
    breeds 2gp

2+2
    breeds 3gp

so on and so forth

Loving this game, the Creator has done an awesome job (especially love being able to get ice pokemon so early)

I'm up to Sylen City but just need a little help with info, where / when do we get a Leaf Stone?
    and does Voltlight or Averat evolve? have a lvl 50 Averat that i've had since lvl 1 he's getting a little boring now - happy to stick with him if it evolves though.

I've noticed there's no wiki for this game yet but is there somwhere with all the Pokedex info?

No evolutions for them i dont think

Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2024

Averat doesn't evolve, Voltlight evolves into Fanlight when you use Stone of Light on it. As for Leaf Stone - you can get it in Sylen, iirc you can buy it at the dept. store. As for "wiki" links - wiki like info is available in first post in spoilers and on discord.

Years
    • Seen May 21, 2024
    Is there an item that nullifies or reduces light damage because that WT fight is crazy I don't know what else to try at this point. The AI teammates are so dumb sometimes it hurts. I am desperate for tips on this battle and what I can do.

Years
    Is there an item that nullifies or reduces light damage because that WT fight is crazy I don't know what else to try at this point. The AI teammates are so dumb sometimes it hurts. I am desperate for tips on this battle and what I can do.

Spoiler:

Years
    • Seen Apr 19, 2020
    Pokémon Empyrean [v1.1] (~! Final Arc Released !~)

K I just spent over a day soft reset and FINALLY got this little guy. I know his HP and Hidden Power is poor but honestly I could not care less at this point. I'll just give him Grass Knot or another move later. He is Timid nature and I do plan on giving him Calm Mind. This game honestly wanted me to run a Physical one for some reason and the IV setter just hates me for some reason. This is my first time through so wish me and my Pokemon OCD luck!

ARCEUS493ZELDA

ArcBolt27
    Years
    • Seen yesterday
    just so u know u can change the nature later on if u so choose plus u can increase its IVs via candy u can either find or buy as well so the low HP ivs arent really a permanent issue

in a nutshell u kinda wasted that time resetting as every pokemon can get their natures changed as well as have their IVs altered at later times >.>

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 19, 2020

Is anyone else getting glitches like this? Looking for a Taillow and I notice sometimes the map doesn't load. It usually comes back after a few encounters.

Years
    • Seen Mar 31, 2020
    New update? Cool.

South Shore isn't exactly well done though, can't navigate it at all. Edit: Sylen is also very buggy. EDIT again: Looks like I made a mistake somewhere.

Will we be able to visit Lake Empyrean and finish the old man quest at some point?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 19, 2020
    Just updated lol had to use my phone to get the patch though. Oh decided to not use Fenniken after seeing its backsprite (Looks like an out of focus picture). Went with Chimchar and went with good IVS since I can change the nature later.

Lol first Taillow I caught actually had Pokerus on it. I don't know if that was a glitch or not.

Last edited:
    Years
    I already have a few questions regarding the update.

Firstly: How do I get to the Pinsir that stole the letter in Sylen City when I already talked to it twice? It's in an area before a house in the slums and I can't find a way to get there?

Secondly: Where do I get the Prism Key? Or is the Prism tower not available yet? I'm honestly a bit lost, I think I looked everywhere in the Alternate Future... But I don't know where to go else.

And also: What are Arceus Shards and how do I find one?

Got another question: During a random run, how often does the randomizer reset?

It doesn't reset at all. Basically, every Pokemon is just replaced with a different one. For example, Smeargle was a Trapinch for me. And it stays that way.

Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2019
    Hi, where can I find Dusk Stone? I saw a previous reply that was at the old lady of the 5 smeargle, but i didn't receive it.

Back