• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokémon Empyrean [v1.1] (~! Final Arc Released !~)

Years
    • Seen Sep 13, 2022
    Is there any way to reverse the effects of the data-type move Delete Matrix? Or is the Pokemon lost forever?

Years
    • Seen Sep 20, 2021
    First off, great game, congrats to everyone who worked on it! I'm having fun and looking forward to completing this, but have a question:

What are Data type pokemon's weaknesses and resistances, offensive and defensive? I need to figure out if a Data type would fit my team well. I'm sure this info is in this thread somewhere, Light type data is on the first post, but I could not for the life of me find it.

Thanks in advance!

Years
  • First off, great game, congrats to everyone who worked on it! I'm having fun and looking forward to completing this, but have a question:

What are Data type pokemon's weaknesses and resistances, offensive and defensive? I need to figure out if a Data type would fit my team well. I'm sure this info is in this thread somewhere, Light type data is on the first post, but I could not for the life of me find it.

Thanks in advance!

There is a guide book page somewhere that explains the Data Type, but I don't know where I found it, so I thought I'd screenshot it for you. Here you go!
    Pokémon Empyrean [v1.1] (~! Final Arc Released !~)

Also, since I'm already writing a post: Does someone know what this heart symbol is supposed to mean? I saw some people ask this question before, but... Well, maybe a screenshot helps. Some of my Shinys have it too, so I thought it had something to do with friendship or something, but I just caught this Pokemon and it also has it..?
    Pokémon Empyrean [v1.1] (~! Final Arc Released !~)

ARCEUS493ZELDA

ArcBolt27
    Years
    • Seen today
    idk if it was with the most recent update or not but seeing as its not listed in the changelog i figured i'd mention it for those who dont know.................

as of an unknown amount of time (probably since 0.9.3 came out but cant confirm) mid battle evolutions have seemed to be incorporated into this game making it as far as i know only the second fan game that has ever done this (the first being pokemon clockwork, at least to my knowledge)

Years
    • Seen Jul 10, 2019
    :(

Spoiler:

Years
    • Seen Apr 25, 2024
    :(

Spoiler:

1 - The apricots are good money
    2 - Max evs
    3 - if you really need help look into breeding up GP/IVS

ARCEUS493ZELDA

ArcBolt27
    Years
    • Seen today
    idk if im just insanely lucky or what but in my randomizer run of this ive gotten so much power to the point the game has given me mons that i either cant encounter yet or likely never will............. ive encountered the likes of entei, mew the gift smeargle turned into a shaymin, and then the biggest one imo is in a couple spots ive seen wild rayquaza >.> there was also the factor that some of my starter choices were lucario conkeldurr luxray, gallade weavile and even a volcarona

Years
    • Seen Apr 18, 2020
    There was another patch yesterday, which adds an option for you to change this in the settings. Its still called 0.9.2, so may be included in what you can download now or you can find it on the discord. Otherwise use the Space button for interaction.

Ok will try this, thank you!

Years
    • Seen Jul 21, 2022
    is it just me or does the exp payout drastically decrease in the future? Im getting like a bit over 1000 exp for lv 108 pkm when mine are 102

Years
    • Seen Aug 13, 2019
    All i did to beat W.T was hit it a few times with my wiseraph and darkness nul, then brought in my typhlosion, fused with it, maxed it's attack and shadow clawed it. piece of cake!

Years
    • Seen Aug 13, 2019
    Thanks so much for this amazing game, best one i've played so far. Eagerly anticipating the final version. You rock Stochastic!

Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2023
    is it just me or does the exp payout drastically decrease in the future? Im getting like a bit over 1000 exp for lv 108 pkm when mine are 102

Once you're over level 100 you are passed the level cap so you will get less experience

Years
    • Seen Jun 28, 2019
    I've just started playing this a few days ago. And I already love it. But I am a bit confused. In Shawmonk Forest, there is this girl who wants a female Pansage for her Pansear. I'd love to make that trade and I've seen Youtube Vids where people seem to encounter Pansage quite often in those Forests. But I've been walking around for hours. Even caught a bunch of shinies but not one single Pansage appeared. And the Pokemon Location List provided in the main article doesn't even list Pansage. Am I missing something?

Years
    • Seen Apr 19, 2020
    Hey thought I would post an interesting glitch that happened while I was in Sylen Underground when I went to get the Toxic Shield I missed for my Gardevoir.

After getting the shield I started to exit through the Night Slash Club but it was active instead of being empty. So I ran over the Buck and it was also active again and the lady at the start auto healed me when I past her to get to the door (Or my keyboard decided to confirm twice without me touching it. It does that ALOT when I take a step forward and sometimes it decides I should take two steps forward) and I couldn't leave. So I did the mission over again and got a black screen that wouldn't load anything but still let me access the menu and my Pokemon when it started to move back to the motel room.

I reloaded a back up and managed to get the Shield by only having my Gyarados in my party and putting a toxic orb on it so it would poison itself and send me back to the Pokemon Center instead of Buck heal girl. Now anything I go near Buck's area in Sylen it turns night briefly and I can hear Buck's music.

Nothing else has happened since I left Sylen and now I'm in ice gym city (To tired to look up its name lol).

Before anyone says to put this on Discord I don't have Discord but your welcome to copy-past this there for the Devs in case they don't see it here. I'm also playing the latest version if it helps.

Years
    • Seen Jun 28, 2019
    Hello, I was wondering if any pokemon or shiny locked? I want to shiny hunt this Scythe Teddirusa.

ARCEUS493ZELDA

ArcBolt27
    Years
    • Seen today
    i dont believe they shiny lock any of the available mons in the game tho i could be mistaken but seeing as pretty much all of the currently available pokemon are non legendary, non-pseudo or borderline pseudo i dont see why a shinylock would be in effect (again im just going off of what ive personally seen in my playthrus so there could be big time mons available that i dont know about personally so dont flame me if i make a mistake based on personal information acquired)

Years
    • Seen Jun 28, 2019
    Hey, I'm currently doing the old man date and I'm stumped. I beat the shadowglitch in route 113 with the old man, and he told me that we'll meet in the year 3030. I don't know if this is future 1 or future 2, though. Could anyone tell me which one he is currently in?

Back