• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokémon Empyrean [v1.1] (~! Final Arc Released !~)

ARCEUS493ZELDA

ArcBolt27
Years
    • Seen today
    something i noticed about the card system tho im unsure f its intended but i figured i'd mention it regardless, it seems if a pokemon is holding a card and evolves while holding said card the card disappears completely, it is removed from the respective pokemon and doesnt appear in the inventory for whatever reason

Years
    • Seen May 14, 2024
    So.. found another source of money in early game. Catch Staryu by fishing at Calistern since they hold either Red Stardust or Star Piece.
    Red Stardust supposedly can be crafted into Stardust Crystal but I'm not sure what's the other material. 🤔

Years
    • Seen Oct 23, 2022
    Hi i'm just about to start the game and in the pictures provided there is a mega torterra, but i've found no mention of it in the changelog. Is this already in the game, a teaser or a dropped concept?

ARCEUS493ZELDA

ArcBolt27
    Years
    • Seen today
    Hi i'm just about to start the game and in the pictures provided there is a mega torterra, but i've found no mention of it in the changelog. Is this already in the game, a teaser or a dropped concept?

its alrdy in there, the stone isnt too far before the second badge tho i forget exactly where

Nezuko-chan

🌺Nezuko🌺
    Years
  • Just want to say that this game is honestly beautiful. I did not expect this game to have alternate forms of older Pokemon, so I was immediately caught off guard when I caught a Ground Type Shinx (I kinda just went into this game completely blind, so I didn't really know about regional variants and Fakemon). I really love the graphics and the music. This game is really good, and I only just beaten one gym leader!

I'm planning on shiny hunting a bit so I have a question: What is the shiny rate in this game? Is it the same as it is in the normal Pokemon games? Also, what is Catch Chain? I caught a Pokemon, ran into it again and ran away and I got the message that my catch chain broke. Is it similar to Pokemon Let's Go Pikachu and Eevee where the more you catch a pokemon, it increases the chance to get a shiny? Or is it just a different mechanic?

Edit: I just read the game mechanics that's in Google Docs, so disregard these questions! Still though, this game is honestly amazing and it's up there with Pokemon Insurgence when it comes to Mega Evolution and regional variants. I give it a 10/10!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 14, 2024
    Where do I catch Vulpix? The document said they spawn in route 103, but now that route 103 is replaced with that swamp area.. does it still apply?

ARCEUS493ZELDA

ArcBolt27
    Years
    • Seen today
    is there a cheat code for shiny pokemon because I need to get a shiny starter fast

why fast might i ask? and as far as i know the only ways to get a shiny are the usual method of luck or to pay 1,000,000 in the future timeline to force a mon to become shiny

Years
    • Seen Dec 28, 2022
    Damn good game. I've been playing it for the last 4 days. Shinies, platinums, that voltorb game, fishing for card balls, cards themselves, so much stuff to do. Really don't want it to end.

Would be nice if someone explained how to evolve Feebas though, Milotic is a favourite of mine :(

Years
    • Seen today
    Damn good game. I've been playing it for the last 4 days. Shinies, platinums, that voltorb game, fishing for card balls, cards themselves, so much stuff to do. Really don't want it to end.

Would be nice if someone explained how to evolve Feebas though, Milotic is a favourite of mine :(

there is a link on the main page to a page with all pokemon evolutions
    https://pastebin.com/raw/LjMwaeH5

not sure how beauty works in this game, but it also seems to work when leveling up during the day while holding a prism scale
    according to the item location guide (https://docs.google.com/document/d/1kBP-fa7tsZjjFvNIQp-sNef2KbX03CJCsg0HdZ6-xX8/edit), there is one in route 105, but you can also purchase it after getting all 8 badges

do look through the main page again, the links there are quite detailed and have a lot of useful information

Years
    • Seen Dec 28, 2022
    Checked the guides quite a lot, though it never occurred to me to check for details about Prism Scale, thank you I'll read them again :)

Nezuko-chan

🌺Nezuko🌺
    Years
  • Is there no Ditto in this game? I tried to search its locations in the Pokemon Empyrean Location guide and Ditto is not mentioned in the guide at all.

edit: Never mind, just realized that it's in the Event list. I really need to check stuff before asking a question ^^'

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 19, 2020
    I really love this game and the storyline in it, but how do you get through route 109?? I keep running into dead ends. Also, are Crow and Kairon two separate people?

Years
    • Seen May 14, 2024
    Feedback

- Please allow move relearner (Pokemon Move Maniac) to teach evolved pokemon moves from their previous evolution.
    e.g Growlithe learns Flare Blitz by level up, but Arcanine could not relearn Flare Blitz from move relearner
    - Many moves use basic animation , please add more animation
    - Substitute doesn't display any substitute, and some moves seems to bypass it despite the pokemon doesn't use any move nor have the ability that could bypass Substitute
    - Serperior line doesn't have Contrary as one of its ability?
    - Some tiles had a small graphical bug when using the L -sized screen settings. This doesn't appear at other screen size.

Comparison
    L size screen: https://imgur.com/vBDAUPr
    XL size screen: https://imgur.com/duXImQU

Back