• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokémon Empyrean [v1.1] (~! Final Arc Released !~)

Years
    • Seen Dec 28, 2022
    well apparently it appears in the second half of the jungle but thx or the help anyway

I don't know if you're there yet, but there's an auction house underground a specific city. Not really hard to find. If you have the cash, you can get some of the starters there. Even shiny ones. I got myself a platinum shiny Blastoise. More expensive than a damn house, but worth it.

Years
    • Seen Apr 15, 2020
    Like all starters it has a %1 chance to appear, so it's probably just a dry run. Keep looking though, it's worth the trouble, and has both Mega Stones available later.

I don't know if you're there yet, but there's an auction house underground a specific city. Not really hard to find. If you have the cash, you can get some of the starters there. Even shiny ones. I got myself a platinum shiny Blastoise. More expensive than a damn house, but worth it.

oh wow i didnt know that, thx for the info

Years
    • Seen Dec 15, 2019
    What's the best way to make money? I bought 3 cards and I'm broke already. I'm at
    Spoiler:

Years
    • Seen Feb 25, 2023
    Is there a place you can heal in the trainer tower or do you have to just go thru in one go?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 12, 2020
    Is there a place you can heal in the trainer tower or do you have to just go thru in one go?

You have to do it all at once, so bring a crap ton of revives, full restores, and ethers. You can easily get a bunch of ethers from mining in Krystonoly town, I have like 60 right now

Years
    • Seen Jan 12, 2020
    What's the best way to make money? I bought 3 cards and I'm broke already. I'm at
    Spoiler:

Mining and converting shards to dust then dust to crystals. Each crystal sells for 50k each. Once you've saved up 1.2mil, buy the house in Sylen City first, then just run around a bit until you can afford both other houses, and once you own all the houses, you can make (i think) 60k every 1000 steps

StaticShock

Chaos Current
    Years
  • What's the best place to level up low levelled Pokemon quickly after the 7th gym? I tried accessing the sparring trainer in the Sukuyomi Mansion but it's blocked off now.

Years
    • Seen Dec 15, 2019
    Mining and converting shards to dust then dust to crystals. Each crystal sells for 50k each. Once you've saved up 1.2mil, buy the house in Sylen City first, then just run around a bit until you can afford both other houses, and once you own all the houses, you can make (i think) 60k every 1000 steps

Thanks, that doesn't seem hard, I'll try it!

What's the best place to level up low levelled Pokemon quickly after the 7th gym? I tried accessing the sparring trainer in the Sukuyomi Mansion but it's blocked off now.

If you have a decent team I would go to gym 8 (altough there is a bit harder section and boss there), and after it shortly you will meet another sparring trainer in a desert area with lvl 90-100 blisseys. And after it there will be even one more with a full team of lvl 100-125 blisseys. I don't know if there is a better option, I'm not finished with it yet.

Years
    • Seen Jan 12, 2020
    Thanks, that doesn't seem hard, I'll try it!

If you have a decent team I would go to gym 8 (altough there is a bit harder section and boss there), and after it shortly you will meet another sparring trainer in a desert area with lvl 90-100 blisseys. And after it there will be even one more with a full team of lvl 100-125 blisseys. I don't know if there is a better option, I'm not finished with it yet.

Also, an alternative to the sparring trainer who charges you 50k a match, you can go to the generator floor or the future empral town factory where all the electivires are running around. There's a healing machine in the room, and every time you leave and come back, the electivires respawn and they give almost as much xp as the blisseys, without having to spend a ridiculous amount of money for a single battle

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 14, 2021
    Hi i think there is glitch with the Swole Electivire where only the health improves on mega evo. All iv's and ev's are maxed out exept sp a.

Attachments

• Pokémon Empyrean [v1.1] (~! Final Arc Released !~)
      9E1B44B3-B0D8-4E25-9EE3-4C6E84791D3C.jpeg
      2.3 MB · Views: 16
    Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Dec 6, 2019
    Can anyone help me i lost 2 gyms worth of progress cause my game crashed on doriver city in the blitz fight its a small problem and doesnt matter that much but help would be nice.

Years
    • Seen Nov 29, 2019
    Hi I downloaded this game yesterday. I'm 3 gyms in and at the beginning of the game I caught a taillow at level 2 on route 101 that was a dual lightning and flying type. It's now at level 27 and hasn't evolved yet? Because taillow is typically a normal flying type, will my taillow not evolve? I was hoping for a Swellow. If not, I guess I'll have to find another electric type to level up that's stronger.

Also, anyone know the answers to the pattern to moving around the boulders in the Block Cave (the cave found in Shain Swamp)? I have no patience for puzzles

ARCEUS493ZELDA

ArcBolt27
    Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Hi I downloaded this game yesterday. I'm 3 gyms in and at the beginning of the game I caught a taillow at level 2 on route 101 that was a dual lightning and flying type. It's now at level 27 and hasn't evolved yet? Because taillow is typically a normal flying type, will my taillow not evolve? I was hoping for a Swellow. If not, I guess I'll have to find another electric type to level up that's stronger.

Also, anyone know the answers to the pattern to moving around the boulders in the Block Cave (the cave found in Shain Swamp)? I have no patience for puzzles

i dont remember the puzzle solution but i can say for certain the taillow will evolve but i dont remember exactly how, there is a spot on the first page of this thread that will explain how each new pokemon or regional variant evolves in detail

Years
    • Seen Mar 14, 2021
    Hi im at the Victory road and i think i solved the pussle but after i put in the numbers in the pillars what do i do? i tried to push a boulder on top of the hole on the floor above but it dosnt drop.
    I want to see what legendary awaits me!
    Any help is massively appreciated.

Back