• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokémon Empyrean [v1.1] (~! Final Arc Released !~)

Years
    • Seen Jan 12, 2020
    I went on easy mode and done it finally. Does anyone know where can i find the 4 generals for the rematches?

I've found a few of them but the "rematches" aren't in the game yet. When you get to the Pokemon League, the guy tells you that the battles with the generals will be added in v1.0. One is at the blocked cave on Mt. Dynamo, One is near the pokemon league after you go up a waterfall, and those are the only 2 I've found. Anyway congrats on beating WT, I had a bit of trouble even on easy mode before I used my cheese strat

Also, does anybody know if you can make multiple save files on this game? I'd like to start a new run, but I don't want to try until I know for sure I wont lose my 120 hour save in the proccess

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 12, 2020
    I tried everything a could do in my situation, but nothing happened

If you really think you've tried everything, I'm gonna give you a spoiler:

Spoiler:

Years
    • Seen Dec 28, 2022
    That's what I've been doing, and I got up to a point where I had a 3 GP male and a 3 GP female in the daycare, and they were constantly pumping out 3 GP eggs. No matter what I did, I could NOT get a 4 GP egg. I've been breeding Pelippers to hatch Wingulls to evolve into a 5 GP Pelistorm, if that matters at all.

I kinda just wanna take my 3 GP and run before I convince myself I NEED to get to 5. I feel like that would be good enough to beat the game if I just power level my entire team before the update.

Also, natural shinies have increased stats? Is that a new feature in this game?

From the custom mechanics guide:

"Shinies receive a total 1.1x multiplier to all base stats. These are multiplicative with other boosts (GP, cards, etc.)"

Years
    • Seen Dec 15, 2019
    I've found a few of them but the "rematches" aren't in the game yet. When you get to the Pokemon League, the guy tells you that the battles with the generals will be added in v1.0. One is at the blocked cave on Mt. Dynamo, One is near the pokemon league after you go up a waterfall, and those are the only 2 I've found. Anyway congrats on beating WT, I had a bit of trouble even on easy mode before I used my cheese strat

Also, does anybody know if you can make multiple save files on this game? I'd like to start a new run, but I don't want to try until I know for sure I wont lose my
    120 hour save in the proccess

Thanks for the answer! I guess if you just copy and save your backupgame.rxdata you'll be fine(I think it's the save folder altough don't trust me 100%).
    Also does anyone know the final rewards of trainer tower and prism tower? I don't want to climb 100 lvls for nothing :D Also where can i get shard of archeus(don't tell me in one of the towers lol)

Years
    • Seen May 17, 2022
    Well I have 3 badges and I tried the cheat poke balls to rare candies bc the lvl of the others are crazy and I can't buy rare candies. Well guess what.. An unknown pokemon-glitch 120 lvl keep coming and I cant run away. The 1st time I thought it was a joke but it happens again and again. The last time my game crashed. My save file destroyed completely. Wtf is wrong with this game?

Years
    • Seen Sep 29, 2021
    Well, Amazona, from what I can tell looking at the first post of this thread, there is no cheat to convert Pokeballs into Rare Candies. It sounds to me (from my outsider's perspective) that you used an external tool to do this. Which would be what caused the game to flip out. There is a warning right there in the first post saying to not do this because bad things might happen.

Years
    • Seen May 17, 2022
    I think the missingno is gone.. Thanks god. I think that I can't use the rare candies though bc it will come backkkk. So traumatic. It even erased my best pokemon earlier.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 17, 2022
    Well I didn't see it. I didn't think that much bc I tried on other games and it worked fine. Can I buy rare candies in game later?

Years
    • Seen Sep 29, 2021
    I don't believe so, but there is an "official" cheat in the first post that allows you to double your xp gain while active. There are a number of these in the first post. As they are mentioned by the game author, they are safe to use. So I recommend checking out the very first post in this thread. It may help.

Years
    • Seen May 17, 2022
    Well.. I was wrong. It keeps coming over and over. I'm going to play a rom hack I'm so done haha

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 25, 2023
    Where can i find wimpod cuz hes not on the location list but he is in the stats and evolution one

Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2019
    I'm no where near done with the game but so far i'm thoroughly enjoying the game. I play quite a few games but this is by far the best.

Years
    • Seen Dec 28, 2022
    I'm no where near done with the game but so far i'm thoroughly enjoying the game. I play quite a few games but this is by far the best.

Yeah same here, Empyrean kinda brought me back to Pokémon in general. Story and gameplay is amazing, but the Auction House, fishing mechanics, GP, platinum shinies, training safari, new Pokémon, Omuran versions... all the little things coming together to make this an absolutely epic experience.

Back