• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokémon Empyrean [v1.1] (~! Final Arc Released !~)

Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2020
    On a related note, is there a way to boost the appearance of a GP 5 egg besides the power seed? I have 2 GP 4 Typhlosions with the male holding the power seed, but went through about 30-40 eggs without seeing a single GP 5 one. Does happiness or IVs help in any way or is the rate just that low?

Years
    • Seen Oct 23, 2022
    On a related note, is there a way to boost the appearance of a GP 5 egg besides the power seed? I have 2 GP 4 Typhlosions with the male holding the power seed, but went through about 30-40 eggs without seeing a single GP 5 one. Does happiness or IVs help in any way or is the rate just that low?

A power seed passes on the GP of a parent pokemon but does nothing to increase the likelihood of a GP 5 egg. The only thing that effects it is the parents genetic similarity which can be checked by a scientist next to the day care. Lower similarity percentage means higher chance for a higher GP egg and vice versa. So try to have similarity percentage below at least 20% if not below 10% if you can manage it.

Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2020
    A power seed passes on the GP of a parent pokemon but does nothing to increase the likelihood of a GP 5 egg. The only thing that effects it is the parents genetic similarity which can be checked by a scientist next to the day care. Lower similarity percentage means higher chance for a higher GP egg and vice versa. So try to have similarity percentage below at least 20% if not below 10% if you can manage it.

Thank you so much for this, I was wondering why I couldn't find any information in game on GP rates. Just used the scientists and finally saw him mention the probability of getting a higher GP. I really went about it the wrong way using 100% similar pokemon to try to get a GP 5 one lol. Well, lesson learned. I can at least use my male Typhlosion to get a high GP pokemon in same egg group that hopefully has low similarity and go back to getting my GP 5 Cyndaquil after that.

Years
    • Seen Oct 23, 2022
    I have all three key and the cloak under the egg. I have been told of the map and the light but given no clues for them (that I realised where clues at least). From previous posts I know I need to find willie but I have checked all picnic spots I can think of. Can anyone repeat the clue for the map and maybe give an extra one for willie?

Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2021
    I have all three key and the cloak under the egg. I have been told of the map and the light but given no clues for them (that I realised where clues at least). From previous posts I know I need to find willie but I have checked all picnic spots I can think of. Can anyone repeat the clue for the map and maybe give an extra one for willie?

If you talk again with Nemo he'll tell you the clue. Anyway about the map you only need to know that it's a very old map, so check out for places where old things can be. You have to find Willie and Hessa, if they're nowhere try asking their families (they'll spawn only after that, I asked Hessa's grandma but i don't know if the extra dialogue triggers for Willie's mom(or aunt?), just try both)

Years
    • Seen Mar 31, 2020

The clue for the map is:

Spoiler:

You want to find the light first. I went on a chase for the map first, and the relevant NPC's hadn't spawned. As for the rest, the advice given above should point you in the right direction.

Years
    • Seen Apr 14, 2020

How you got the zircon key? I caught almost 170 dhelmise but no one held the key 😥 is there any spesific spot to do fishing?

Edit : got dhelmise card on my number 200 dhelmise, but still no key

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 31, 2020
    How you got the zircon key? I caught almost 170 dhelmise but no one held the key 😥 is there any spesific spot to do fishing?

Edit : got dhelmise card on my number 200 dhelmise, but still no key

You're either the unluckiest person playing this game or making some mistakes. You can't do much about bad luck, but you can do something about a few other things. If I were you, I'd do the following: 1) Go back and double check all of your Dhelmise. It's tedious, but you might have missed it. 2) Ensure that only your Yanma is on the field during the encounters (if the Dhelmise keep knocking out your Yanma, get a Butterfree - there are plenty of Caterpie/Metapod in Shawmonk Forest and the lake. You can get it to level ~80 by going through the 12k grinding trainer in Asutra about 3 times). I have no idea how Compoundeyes is implemented in the game, so take no chances. I switched my position a little bit, and I don't remember exactly where I stood when I got mine.

Edit: I crunched the numbers. Assuming that Compoundeyes never triggered, the probability of what happened to you is 0.134 (or 13.4%). If compoundeyes always triggered, the probability of what happened to you is 0.000035053 (or 0.0035053% - at which point writing mercy mode into the RNG should be an option for quests based on random mechanics)

@Stochastic - what would happen upon accidental release of the Zircon key Dhelmise?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 29, 2021
    Hi, i started to play the game recently and i found a bug. Everytime my mons evolved and had to learn a move, they dont the game skip the move, ex: my chimchar evolved into monferno and didnt try to learn machpunch. Can i Fix This?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 31, 2020
    Hi, i started to play the game recently and i found a bug. Everytime my mons evolved and had to learn a move, they dont the game skip the move, ex: my chimchar evolved into monferno and didnt try to learn machpunch. Can i Fix This?

If you've reached Dooriver, there should be a move relearner at the arena who is willing to teach your Pokémon moves they've missed free of charge.

Years
    • Seen Dec 25, 2023
    ran into a small bug. both the torchic and mudkip lines are missing their evolution moves at lv 16 and 36 torchic gets double kick and blaze kick while mudkip gets mud shot and muddy water when they reach their 2th and final evolution. i know its not on every pokemon as the ow swellow got acrobatics when it evolved just thought u should know

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 31, 2020
    As anyone who has completed the old cellphone sidequest can tell you, the quest reward is absolutely OP. But I have a question about it: If you play randomizer, will it be possible to encounter this thing in the wild?

Years
    • Seen Mar 23, 2020
    1-Keep spaming on the paint
    2-you need to call zero (keep spaming the old cellphone )
    3-push the first boulder
    4-the bottom of the second waterfall (river overpass)

Sorry, but I went down the second waterfall but I cant find the gas mask, does an npc have it?

Back