• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokémon Empyrean [v1.1] (~! Final Arc Released !~)

Years
    • Seen Apr 20, 2021
    right so i have gone and done the zeal island thing, and i now have all 3 keys, anyone know what you do next?

Years
  • Can anyone help me with raising friendship I need help evolving some mon's I have seen a few items and methods but none that I can use while my Pokemon is at full HP and nowhere near a Level up (not that I would want one in some of these cases)?

Years
    • Seen Apr 20, 2021
    Can anyone help me with raising friendship I need help evolving some mon's I have seen a few items and methods but none that I can use while my Pokemon is at full HP and nowhere near a Level up (not that I would want one in some of these cases)?

theres a groomer in shawmonk towns daycare center that will tell your pokemons happiness and increase their happiness for a certain amount of money

Years
    • Seen Mar 31, 2020
    right so i have gone and done the zeal island thing, and i now have all 3 keys, anyone know what you do next?

You need to talk to an NPC around Seaside Vista. He'll give you a riddle requiring you to find another NPC and a map. I've posted the riddle a few pages back, and you want to find the light first.

Years
    • Seen Apr 20, 2021
    You need to talk to an NPC around Seaside Vista. He'll give you a riddle requiring you to find another NPC and a map. I've posted the riddle a few pages back, and you want to find the light first.

is it mr nemo? if so then i kinda already did his whole thing as far as i can tell, so i guess i must've missed the riddle?

Years
    • Seen Mar 14, 2020
    Hello
    I have a problem with my save file.
    While §I was saving, my pc froze (because of its own problems), and when it finally started to work again my game was automatically restarted but now a message appears saying that my save file is corrupted and can't be accessed.
    What can be done to solve this issue?
    Thanks

Years
    • Seen Apr 20, 2021
    Hello
    I have a problem with my save file.
    While §I was saving, my pc froze (because of its own problems), and when it finally started to work again my game was automatically restarted but now a message appears saying that my save file is corrupted and can't be accessed.
    What can be done to solve this issue?
    Thanks

as far as i know the only thing you can do with a corrupted save is go to an earlier backup save

Years
  • Spoiler:
    Dear Creator/'s of Empyrean,

Spoiler:
    In the hopes, this game gets updated again no matter how long until that happens (but hopefully when I still exist).
    My wishlist is.
    Spoiler:
    1:Golden Eevee evolution Goldeon or Goleon
    Spoiler:
    2:A new Golden evolution maybe something like a legendary or mythical I call them the same thing but maybe Arcanine or Growlithe, Type Null or Silvally, I was gonna say Golden Sogaleo and Lunala from a Cosmoem but I think they have enough already just by looking at their sprites.
    Maybe Mew or Mewtwo because of Gen 1?
    Spoiler:
    3:The missing things to be placed in or what I heard were missing like some card upgrades amplifiers and nulls, mega stones, etc.
    Spoiler:
    4:I kind of like the idea of Pokemon only on the other side in which you can't catch but I would like to see Dex entries for them maybe with some quest after you caught a certain amount you can go revisit where they were or similar to where they would have been or just random places that hold some importance that would allow you to get them registered but not caught.
    Spoiler:

This game is already in the top 3 Pokemon Fangames I have played and it might be the top as I'm not even finished doing everything and it just has so much like New game + that is just perfect for a Pokemon game and I never thought of it.

Most of this just seems like a dream to be added but even if nothing above got added I had one final idea that I think would be helpful.
    Spoiler:
    5: Hints or a progress helper.
    Something that allows you to stay on track in the story I think it would be best if such a thing happened for it to be able to be turned on and off like a setting maybe with a toggle and it helped you progress the normal story maybe having hits to sidequest stuff but who knows that would not exactly be needed.
    I just simply could not progress sometimes and although I used walkthroughs as little as possible I was still stuck 3-5 times I think needing walkthroughs to progress the story 2-3 of those times.

Even if everything stays the same this game is still amazing and I thank everyone who worked on it and helped with it as this is an amazing creation and I had and still am having lots of fun playing it.

Sincerely, M.Silver

Last edited:
    Years
  • as far as i know the only thing you can do with a corrupted save is go to an earlier backup save

From experience sometimes when glitches like that happen it might corrupt all your backups in the same folder and saved games or maybe just all of them although if you make a new folder and place backups in that folder ( what I do now) I'm unsure if that saves them from corruption although I hope I never find out.

Years
    • Seen Mar 31, 2020
    is it mr nemo? if so then i kinda already did his whole thing as far as i can tell, so i guess i must've missed the riddle?

The riddle is: "The map of the Beyond is an old item - a very old item And the light... it is said the one with the Purest Heart can show you the way to it..."

If you've gotten both the map and found the light, then he should be waiting in Krystolny.

Years
  • Anyone know the longest streak(?) is that the right word like the longest line in which you can travel without the route changing, pokemon being able to be encountered, or trainers?
    I am asking this for the sake of farming steps for many reasons.

Edit: By route, I also mean town and overall area changes.

Years
    • Seen Mar 31, 2020
    Anyone know the longest streak(?) is that the right word like the longest line in which you can travel without the route changing, pokemon being able to be encountered, or trainers?
    I am asking this for the sake of farming steps for many reasons.

Edit: By route, I also mean town and overall area changes.

Disclaimer: I haven't pulled out a measuring stick. I can only guarantee no encounters

That depends on your definition on the longest line. If you're ok with being teleported from one end of the area to another, there is a straight line of road in Shawmonk that loops back on itself south of the gym. It has an NPC who calls the road weird.

For an outright straight line with no transitions, far into the game, there's the stretch of road from Dead End to where the road breaks off into Factorial town in Deshret. If non straight lines with no transitions are ok, then there's cycling road, flowery path and the stretch from the entrance to Asutra to the water area you access when heading to Krystolny.

Years
    • Seen Mar 29, 2020
    Is this safe to download for GBA emulators or just PC? Cause the download file is too large. I'm just wondering if the link is safe and not some sort of virus before I proceed to downloading it

shinymissingno

??? Pokemon
    Years
  • Is this safe to download for GBA emulators or just PC? Cause the download file is too large. I'm just wondering if the link is safe and not some sort of virus before I proceed to downloading it

The game is it's own program; it was made with 'Pokemon Essentials' rather than being a rom hack. You don't need an emulator at all - although I don't know if there's a way to play it on mobile devices, if that's what you mean. That said - it's not a virus, no. If your antivirus say it is, it's just having a bad reaction to some file type or other, because I've downloaded this myself and it's totally safe. It's only big because of the way it was made. Games made with Essentials are naturally 'bigger' than romhacks, iirc.

Years
    • Seen Mar 29, 2020
    The game is it's own program; it was made with 'Pokemon Essentials' rather than being a rom hack. You don't need an emulator at all - although I don't know if there's a way to play it on mobile devices, if that's what you mean. That said - it's not a virus, no. If your antivirus say it is, it's just having a bad reaction to some file type or other, because I've downloaded this myself and it's totally safe. It's only big because of the way it was made. Games made with Essentials are naturally 'bigger' than romhacks, iirc.

Yeah that's what I meant by saying is this available for GBA. But dang...really wanted to play this

Years
    • Seen Mar 31, 2020
    I think I've encountered some bug-like behavior. I'm working under the assumption that the probability to getting a Pokemon with higher GP than the lowest GP parent is (100-genetic similarity)%, e.g. for Pokemon that are 18% similar, the probability is (100-18)% = 82%. I've been trying to breed a GP 5 Gardevoir, but my Ralts and Solosis do not produce higher GP outcome (5 trials, 18% genetic similarity). Furthermore, the same female Ralts and a male Ralts weren't able to produce higher GP offspring either, despite having to be a certainty according to my understanding (4 trials, 0% similarity).

Am I seeing a bug, or is the example in the docs just a bit too convenient?

Edit: Report retracted on the grounds that I didn't RTFM.

Last edited:
    Back