• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokémon Empyrean [v1.1] (~! Final Arc Released !~)

Years
  • Casual Income for every 1000 steps there is a possibly daily limit that is not expected to be reached.

When I had all 3 of them which I believe existed I believe that I would be getting around 65,000 ever 1000 steps now I did not buy them at the same time and I don't think that's possible so it is not like they are gonna sync up yet I've been able to get millions just casually stepping sometimes after I use lots of my money and think I'm broke I check my trainer card only to see that I had a new 1M+ Just from steps.

I forgot where all of the houses are. I am grinding up money just so I can get them to basically get an infinite source of cash to buy stuff with whenever I need to.

Years
    • Seen Jul 2, 2020
    I forgot where all of the houses are. I am grinding up money just so I can get them to basically get an infinite source of cash to buy stuff with whenever I need to.

Houses are in Sylven, Dooriver and Asutra I think..

Crafting Recipies that I know of.
    Full heal + Max potion = Full restore.
    Lucky Shell (X2?) + Lucky Yolk = Lucky Egg
    Lucky Egg + Fortune Cookie = Fortune Egg
    Golden Egg + Rainbow Feather = Rainbow Egg
    Card Up Grade + Card that Evolves Via Level = Evolved form.
    Special Card Up Grades for stones and other evolution methods.
    The ones above are ones that I know of that for sure should work.
    The one below is...
    (Possible although have not tested) Lucky Egg or Fortune Egg + Golden Cookie = Golden Egg?

Edit: If you know of any more please tell me or can confirm the one I have not tested.

Thanks for the recipe.

Help I can't find the gas mask.

I am also trying to get Platinum Honeedge card is there a way to get it?

Years
    • Seen Dec 28, 2022
    Casual Income for every 1000 steps there is a possibly daily limit that is not expected to be reached.

When I had all 3 of them which I believe existed I believe that I would be getting around 65,000 ever 1000 steps now I did not buy them at the same time and I don't think that's possible so it is not like they are gonna sync up yet I've been able to get millions just casually stepping sometimes after I use lots of my money and think I'm broke I check my trainer card only to see that I had a new 1M+ Just from steps.

Mate, I made +150m overnight from steps (bicycle, shawmonk) just keeping a button pressed. There's an Apriplum quest, do that and you'll swim in cash.

You can buy all houses at the same time, and they stack, but the daily limit is pretty easy to reach.

Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2021

Thanks for the recipe.

- There's another recipe, Leftovers + Upgrade = Recovery Disc.
    - The gas mask is under the waterfall with the girl on the bridge, you should see it easily, it's not in a pokeball but has its own sprite.
    - Trades in card shop, packs, catch chain Honedge until you find a plat and pray that it drops his card.

Years
    • Seen Dec 28, 2022

Thanks for the recipe.

- The gas mask is under the waterfall with the girl on the bridge, you should see it easily, it's not in a pokeball but has its own sprite.
    - Trades in card shop, packs, catch chain Honedge until you find a plat and pray that it drops his card.

Thanks for the Recovery Disc recipe, towers drain PP like it's burst a pipe, now I can at least bring some mech Pokémon and bring the attrition war to the other side.

Btw plat card for the Aegislash line drops from booster packs in Asutra City Card Shop, but it appears very late, meaning you'll have to purchase many, many packs, since drops are not random.

Years
    • Seen Dec 28, 2022
    Two more incomplete recipes;

Lucky Share: Exp. Share + ???

Ultra Eviolite: Eviolite + ???

Years
    • Seen Jul 2, 2020

I went down the waterfall in the bridge with the girl but I don't see it. I don't see it in my key pocket where is it supposed to turn up

Years
    • Seen Dec 28, 2022
    Can somebody help me with the gasmask I cannot find it they say second waterfall but I really cant find it. is it in a pokeball or hidden somewhere?

Other than "it should be there" I don't know what to say really. I remember it being fairly obvious to find, maybe it's a permanently missable item? Check the item guide to clarify.

Years
    • Seen Jul 2, 2020
    Other than "it should be there" I don't know what to say really. I remember it being fairly obvious to find, maybe it's a permanently missable item? Check the item guide to clarify.

Thanks Maybe I got it before but can't seem to find it is it supposed to be in the hey pocket?

Also what to do with the star medallion.

Years
    • Seen Jul 24, 2023
    *SPOILER WARNING*
    (not really plot spoilers just mechanics and stuff added)

I have to say, I am ASTONISHED by the amount of charm, effort and ideas put into this game, it is fricking amazing.

I also feel a little bit more confident with trying new ideas because of this game. I'm somewhat interested in making fan-games myself, but a question that rings through my mind a lot is "whats TOO much". Like what gets added that completely break the project away from a pokemon game.

Empyrean has like 3 new types, custom mega evolutions, custom pokemon, custom regional variants and fusions, all of high quality.

this game is never afraid to just go with something out there, and thats honestly awesome.

Yeah i really don't have much else to say other than that (i've only like just beaten the 6th gym so maybe updated thoughts later?)

that was my gush about pokemon empyrean, hope you have a good day!

Bye

LordBN0

TL;DR

The game is good and calms my fears of making a pokemon fangame too absurd

Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2021
    Two more incomplete recipes;

Lucky Share: Exp. Share + ???

Ultra Eviolite: Eviolite + ???

Lucky Share is Lucky Egg + Exp. Share, it can't be upgraded anymore like egg (so there's no Fortune Share/Golden/Rainbow)
    Ultra Eviolite is Eviolite + Up-grade

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 17, 2024
    Spoiler:

I'm too lazy to do a full post-game guide, but I might just have enough particles of energy to copy paste you the guide someone else on the discord compiled for the rainbow quest.

Spoiler:

Not everyone is a fan of making stuff absurd, and you might get heat for that, but if that doesn't phase you, you'll find a lot of people who like that sort of stuff. Personally, I always went with what seemed most fun or interesting to me, with little regard for keeping things unbroken, in fact, the more broken it is, the better the b a l a n c e. Now I'm not sure if that answers your question, but I'd say, go for everything you want.

And thanks! <3

Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2021
    I am wondering where the best spot to grind out steps is? I need a good amount of money for a plan of mine and I am also wondering ould the ired money still keeps coming when you go to the future?

I don't know what the last part means, money can't disappear, btw in Shawmonk there's a loop useful to farm money afk and to hatch eggs.

Years
  • One of my friends got stuck at sylen city with the first form of the fused rapidash. They are to the left of both of the people that are facing the rapidash on the pillar. Can someone help out? They do not have good back up saves.

Last edited:
    Back