• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokémon Empyrean [v1.1] (~! Final Arc Released !~)

Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2021
    I translated the coin what should i do now? I cant think of any place by that hint in the coin

Don't you remember a bird man you challenged in your journey? In a high place near a desert.
    Spoiler:

Years
    • Seen May 12, 2020
    And the quest continues with finfing the old man. And a map and light as the phone guy stated ideas where i can find map and light?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2021
    And the quest continues with finfing the old man. And a map and light as the phone guy stated ideas where i can find map and light?

Map: go where old things can be.
    Spoiler:

Light: go find someone who helped you in your journey.
    Spoiler:

Years
    • Seen May 12, 2020
    I think i know who ashy is talking about . But where to find him. Hmmm (again sorry if im asking sonmany questions but i really want to finish the quest)

Years
    • Seen Mar 9, 2021
    Hi, can somebody tell me where I can find regular Komala and if it's possible to obtain Pumpkaboo in this game (not randomized)? According to the pokemon locations list Komala's supposed to be on Route 103 but I can't find that place (and its area shows as unknown if I look it up in the dex) unless it unlocks later on (I'm about to go to Space).

Years
    • Seen Jul 2, 2020
    Has anyone beaten ???'s Overheaven? How? Had a plan to use Curse from Bannette but he gets knock out even with Focus Sash

Years
    • Seen Mar 29, 2020
    I know that the official discord in unavailable, but its there an unofficial one that people can join?

Years
    • Seen Mar 12, 2020
    Soo... how do i download this game :/ its not running on any of my emus, running mac

Years
    • Seen May 12, 2020
    Finally got it. I got both map and light. Only thing i need is the 3 keys. I know a key requires 3 meteorites.. but i only found the one in the ruins crow is waiting for me to defeat grimm. Whereare the orher 2 meteorites?. And how do you get the other 2 keys?

Sceptile Queen

Sceptile Fan
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    Does Marshtomp not learn mud shot in this game? It usually learns it at lv16 but when mine evolved, it didn't.

By the way, nice game from what I've seen so far.

Years
    • Seen Dec 24, 2021
    hey I was wondering how to get a valkyreon card because I was upgrading eevee card with card upgrade in crafting kit and it showed me only umbreon card. HOW can I solve this????

Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2021
    Has anyone beaten ???'s Overheaven? How? Had a plan to use Curse from Bannette but he gets knock out even with Focus Sash

PP stall until it kills itself with Struggle, the others with Toxic.

Finally got it. I got both map and light. Only thing i need is the 3 keys. I know a key requires 3 meteorites.. but i only found the one in the ruins crow is waiting for me to defeat grimm. Whereare the orher 2 meteorites?. And how do you get the other 2 keys?

There are 4 Meteorites available in game:

1) Teren Ruins, search in rocks.
    2) Route 110, in the middle of a flower circle (not sure)
    3) Ruins of Isfet (the one you found)
    4) Asutra Museum (check the bookshelves)

About the keys, call Zero and he'll give you hints by morse code, I think those are enough to find the locations but:
    Spoiler:

hey I was wondering how to get a valkyreon card because I was upgrading eevee card with card upgrade in crafting kit and it showed me only umbreon card. HOW can I solve this????

Card Shop vending machines sell different card upgrades, search for the light one and use it in the crafting.

Years
    • Seen May 12, 2020
    Thank you so much! i will watch the spoilers inly in case i cant find them. What do i ask to the guy that tell me to write a name tho nvm found it

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Dec 24, 2021
    Hey, can I get an amulet coin? I looked it up on the item guide and it said that there is a 10% chance that a Meowth will have it but I have been searching like crazy and using thief on Meowths but I have not found it yet. PLZZ help

Back