• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokémon Empyrean [v1.1] (~! Final Arc Released !~)

Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2021
    Still couldn't figure it out.
    I tried these places with no results at all: Teren Ruins, Cave of Tranquility, Ruins of Isfet, Asutra Museum, Star Temple, Krystolny Town, Sukuyomi Mansion

If you're talking about the silver haired man, he's someone you met only once in the game, after the League.
    Spoiler:

Years
    • Seen Apr 1, 2020
    Can anyone validate for sure honedge is encountered in route 104?

Yes it comes from route 104 I found mine there, only 1% chance though

Still couldn't figure it out.
    I tried these places with no results at all: Teren Ruins, Cave of Tranquility, Ruins of Isfet, Asutra Museum, Star Temple, Krystolny Town, Sukuyomi Mansion

It's behind the painting in Sylentia Corp of Sir Lensio in Sylen City

Years
    • Seen May 12, 2020
    How do you unlock the raimbow ball in future 2? (The one behind w.t) also a ??? Battl3 That sure is unfair xD still fun

Years
    • Seen May 12, 2020
    Im tired of searching forthe final key. Does anyone know where i can find a mon with coumpoundeyes easily?

Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2020
    I have been playing the game, It's great but, my greninja refuses to learn night slash and water shuriken, and Inceneroar did not want to learn Darkest Lariet, is there a move rememberer?

Years
    • Seen May 12, 2020
    How long till the ultimate hatch? Also can you take the hatched one to new game plus? I would love to replay the game erasing everything in my way~

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2021
    Anyone know where to find the portal for finding kazak?

Spoiler:

I have been playing the game, It's great but, my greninja refuses to learn night slash and water shuriken, and Inceneroar did not want to learn Darkest Lariet, is there a move rememberer?

There's one in every city and it's free. Usually in Pokemon Centers, next to the nurse.

hey i'm in Road to MT. Mesmer and the professor tell me to take winter clothes from where to get them

Tulsa house, right to the place where you fought the "R?".

Im tired of searching forthe final key. Does anyone know where i can find a mon with coumpoundeyes easily?

In Shawmonk Forest there are Joltik, but i see you managed to do it without it.

Years
    • Seen Apr 15, 2024
    I am currently trying to get a 5gp gold furret and my 5gp sentret is max happiness and max all ivs but still won't evolve into gold furret is there something I missed.

Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2023
    Hi. So, I downloaded the newest version, but every time I try to open it to play I get the following message: Script 'Compiler' line 58: Errno::EACCES occurred Permission denied - ./errorlog.txt. This has happened once before, but it fixed itself after a while. I'm not sure what it means, and was hoping you did. Please, if you have a fix for this, please tell me or, if its not too much trouble, fix it. I really love this game and would love to play the newest version!

Years
    • Seen Jun 30, 2021
    Hello there. I'm in the Leeward Calm house (below dark lake, at Naraku Village) trying to solve the puzzles and i got past the first locked door but i am now stuck on the next puzzle. The hint is "the product of these three codes is 2210" and you have 3 control panels to enter an answer, which have a max of 2 numbers that can be entered for each. I can only see 2 x 5 x 221 to give me the answer but i can't input that into the panels. Anyone who could help with this would be greatly appreciated. And no spoilers what for whatever is inside this place please.

Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2021
    Hello there. I'm in the Leeward Calm house (below dark lake, at Naraku Village) trying to solve the puzzles and i got past the first locked door but i am now stuck on the next puzzle. The hint is "the product of these three codes is 2210" and you have 3 control panels to enter an answer, which have a max of 2 numbers that can be entered for each. I can only see 2 x 5 x 221 to give me the answer but i can't input that into the panels. Anyone who could help with this would be greatly appreciated. And no spoilers what for whatever is inside this place please.

Just having "0" as last digit tells you that one of the three numbers is "10"; now you've got 221 which seems a prime number but it isn't. Simply trying to divide 221 for every number >10 until you find a non decimal one gives you the answers.

10;13;17

Back