• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokémon Empyrean [v1.1] (~! Final Arc Released !~)

Years
    • Seen Jan 27, 2022
    I have the worst luck ever😭I faced 2 Shiny Carvanha's but only faced one Dhelmise which did not have the key.
    I have compound eyes Butterfree, but is there a trick for finding Dhelmise's in general?

Years
    • Seen May 6, 2020
    Hi all! Is there somewhere I can get a Typhlosion in this game? The location for catching Cyndaquil in the pastebin document in the OP is outdated and wrong.

The wiki states Typhlosion can be found with 1% chance on 0F of Victory Road - however the wiki is also outdated. I've run around on the bottom floor for ages and haven't found one yet.

Is it possible to get Typhlosion if you don't choose Cyndaquil when you're offered it during the campaign?

Thanks in advance :)

I managed to find a wild quilava, can't remember where, but i THINK it was a route with a 4 in it somewhere

UltraFlexTape

Willy Smith Here!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 14, 2022
    my nicada has yellow face like this 😐 but with red eyes and mouth what does this means i know what red star and silver star means i also know what the red heart means

If you had seen various posts about it, then if I recall that means pokerus or something else most likely pokerus
    Edit: I dont know about what the red eyes and mouth tho, is it shiny by any chance?

Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2021
    If you had seen various posts about it, then if I recall that means pokerus or something else most likely pokerus
    Edit: I dont know about what the red eyes and mouth tho, is it shiny by any chance?

thx i found out what it means it means the it has been cured from pokerus

Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2021
    Well my game is definetely bugged, I saw no one of interest of the Asutra museum on the upper nor down floor, also when I talked to both Willie's mom and Hessa's Grandma, I couldn't find them within the Secluded meadow.
    Edit: Should I restart from the very beginning or should I restart from the point I started the quest (If it is bugged)
    Edit 2: Who the heck is Nemo? I have seen various posts with that name

It's not bugged, you simply are doing something you're not meant to do yet. How do you know about Map/Light if no one in the game told you about them?

First of all, what is the last thing you did in the quest? Have you already found the Descendant Cloth?

UltraFlexTape

Willy Smith Here!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 14, 2022
    It's not bugged, you simply are doing something you're not meant to do yet. How do you know about Map/Light if no one in the game told you about them?

First of all, what is the last thing you did in the quest? Have you already found the Descendant Cloth?

Yes I have found the cloth and called the man
    But after that he told me to find the map and light and i couldn't find them
    so definitely bugged
    Unless there is something else to do after the descendant cloth thing

Years
    • Seen May 6, 2020
    Hey um... I just found the Candy Shop, I was wondering where i can get Defense and Special Defense Candies?

Years
    The wiki is outdated. As an example, D.E.U.S knows Data Drain, however the wiki doesn't list that as one of it's moves. I'm sure I've encountered other discrepancies.

I appreciate the information though! I'll keep running around 0F Victory Road, if I don't have any luck I'll try Block Cave. Thanks!

The wiki staff received all neccessary informtion on the game directly from the game developer, when the final version of the game was released. Thats also when the wiki was created so information about older game versions have never been on the wiki either. This means that either Deus does not know Data Drain (your mistake) or it only knows it in a few specific dificculties of the game (similar to Machinegun), so the move is missing from the list, meaning the wiki is incomplete albeit not outdated.

StaticShock

Chaos Current
    Years
    Hey um... I just found the Candy Shop, I was wondering where i can get Defense and Special Defense Candies?

All IV candies except Speed can be purchased from Asutra Research Guild from one of the vending machines for 1000$. Speed can be purchased from Candy Shop for 5000$.

Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2021

In Space Station (soon you will reach it) there's one vending machine behind the blonde girl. It sells every IV Candy

Yes I have found the cloth and called the man
    But after that he told me to find the map and light and i couldn't find them
    so definitely bugged
    Unless there is something else to do after the descendant cloth thing

After the Descendant Cloth, if i remember correctly you have to call Zero, he'll tell you to find a man with white eyebrows.
    Spoiler:

You probably miss this part of the quest.

UltraFlexTape

Willy Smith Here!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 14, 2022
    In Space Station (soon you will reach it) there's one vending machine behind the blonde girl. It sells every IV Candy

After the Descendant Cloth, if i remember correctly you have to call Zero, he'll tell you to find a man with white eyebrows.
    Spoiler:

You probably miss this part of the quest.
    Thank you so much! Didn't know that person were to be actually in the quest.
    Ill let you know if this does not continue the quest.

UltraFlexTape

Willy Smith Here!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 14, 2022
    Probably my last question for rainbow quest,
    I beat the Platinum Order guy, yet I couldnt find Mr. Anton
    Can someone tell me the location for Anton so I can actually use the quartz dust?

Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2021
    Probably my last question for rainbow quest,
    I beat the Platinum Order guy, yet I couldnt find Mr. Anton
    Can someone tell me the location for Anton so I can actually use the quartz dust?

Have you reached the Island? It's useless telling you where he is, you couldn't go to him yet. Getting Quartz Key is a mini-quest on its own, so first reach the Island, then decode the morse.
    Spoiler:

Years
    • Seen Apr 6, 2020
    Hello i was wondering if anyone has a save to share around the 5th gym mark, unfortunately i lost all my saves and when i played the game a second time to get back to the point i was i tried to randomize it and now i cant get past the boss battle at the star temple since im facing an end game boss w my lvl 50 team, tried everything but i cant progress and i cant be arsed playing a third, would appreciate any help u guys can give me :)
    thanks

StaticShock

Chaos Current
    Years
    Hello i was wondering if anyone has a save to share around the 5th gym mark, unfortunately i lost all my saves and when i played the game a second time to get back to the point i was i tried to randomize it and now i cant get past the boss battle at the star temple since im facing an end game boss w my lvl 50 team, tried everything but i cant progress and i cant be arsed playing a third, would appreciate any help u guys can give me :)
    thanks

You can grind a bit. If you have money to spare, you can train your Pokemon with the Sparring Engineer in one of the homes in Mesmer Town and you'll level up very quickly. Also, White Bishop is not an end game boss, lol.

Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2021
    Do in need final evolution of the pokemon to get gp & is there a shop that sells metal coat and light stone

UltraFlexTape

Willy Smith Here!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 14, 2022
    Have you reached the Island? It's useless telling you where he is, you couldn't go to him yet. Getting Quartz Key is a mini-quest on its own, so first reach the Island, then decode the morse.
    Spoiler:

Edit 2.5: I disregarded everything i said because im stupid but the morse code has lots of question marks though. But does going through Zeal Island do anything to the plot of the quest? Do I have a choice or is it a mandatory path?

Edit 3:
    Spoiler:

the heck does this mean?

Edit 4: How to get to Zeal island? Is it supposed to be in v2.0? (which may or may not be implimented) Also still hadnt have any luck doing the quartz key mini-quest

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 6, 2020
    You can grind a bit. If you have money to spare, you can train your Pokemon with the Sparring Engineer in one of the homes in Mesmer Town and you'll level up very quickly. Also, White Bishop is not an end game boss, lol.

the game is randomized im not facing the bishop im facing wt

Back