• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokémon Empyrean [v1.1] (~! Final Arc Released !~)

Years
    • Seen May 31, 2024
    So, how in the heck are you supposed to take on the Dev's team in that certian place? It seems everytime I get past the first, the second 'Mon just wipes the floor with me.

UltraFlexTape

Willy Smith Here!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 14, 2022
    Thank you for the suggestion ^-^. I'll try it out!

And yes, I knew about that, I've collected the ones from Teren Ruins, Asutra Museum and Ruins of Isfet but don't know where the 4th one is. Already getting it via trade though, so thank you. : )

Thanks a lot dude. However I need access to it for some reason. Can you check it out?

Access? What do you mean access, I mean what? Here is another link, the only thing i changed is to be put on edit:
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/1KRz-4kEij7WDb7-6VZP4jP7BKXqM4yxz/view?usp=sharing

Years
    • Seen Jan 21, 2021
    My guess is that you're inbreeding your pokemon; the 0 IV thing happens when you repeatedly breed pokemon with their parents or siblings. You ideally want to be breeding together two pokemon that share no genealogy; the scientist guy to the left of the daycare will tell you how genetically similar your pokemon are.

2) Yep. You can purchase Speed Candies once you reach Roarin Island.

I see, so it's not a bug...
    Well, since I'm almost at Roarin Island, I don't mind 0 Iv, since candy can just solve that problem, and I don't use hidden power anyways.
    In the end, like the royal family, my team shall all be inbred.

Thanks for the quick response :)

StaticShock

Chaos Current
    Years
    Access? What do you mean access, I mean what? Here is another link, the only thing i changed is to be put on edit:
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/1KRz-4kEij7WDb7-6VZP4jP7BKXqM4yxz/view?usp=sharing

It's working now. Thanks a lot! : )

I see, so it's not a bug...
    Well, since I'm almost at Roarin Island, I don't mind 0 Iv, since candy can just solve that problem, and I don't use hidden power anyways.
    In the end, like the royal family, my team shall all be inbred.

Thanks for the quick response :)

Keep in mind Speed Candies are more expensive than the rest. They sell for 5000$.

Also, if you inbreed, many of their IVs will hover around 0 as well so you'll have to purchase a lot of candies. :P

Years
    • Seen Jul 4, 2020
    The Stadium is the same place where you fought Ashy for the 3rd Gym Badge. The man selling the card will be standing outside the Stadium, not inside, and he'll be wearing a black suit.

Yeah, I forgot about that, that could be the reason his breeding isn't working either.

Btw, what do you think about Milotic? So far I have :

1) Dark Celebi
    2) Fusion-Furret
    3) Mega-Infernape
    4) Cybereon
    5) Omuran-Machamp

Milotic has good defenses and a lot of resists thanks to gaining Fairy typing in this version, and it would be the only pokemon on your team to resist Water, which your Mega is weak to. Its Special Attack is pretty workable; Scald is excellent and covers your team's double Ground weakness, plus Milotic resists almost everything that hits Cybereon supereffectively. It shares only one weakness with another team member (Poison with Dark Celebi). It also naturally learns Recover, which is especially helpful because I'm pretty sure this game doesn't include the TM for Rest.

On the flipside, Milotic's Defense is pretty bad and it's Special Attack, while acceptable, is firmly in the "just okay" range; GP and cards really accentuate the difference between good stats and great stats. It doesn't do anything about your triple Psychic weakness, although you have that pretty well covered already with two Dark pokemon. You also don't have any Ice-types, which might make Data enemies a chore.

Overall I'd say it's a solid choice. It's one of my favorite pokemon aesthetically, has good all-around stats, and fits your team pretty well, but doesn't really have a niche to fill.

StaticShock

Chaos Current
    Years
    Milotic has good defenses and a lot of resists thanks to gaining Fairy typing in this version, and it would be the only pokemon on your team to resist Water, which your Mega is weak to. Its Special Attack is pretty workable; Scald is excellent and covers your team's double Ground weakness, plus Milotic resists almost everything that hits Cybereon supereffectively. It shares only one weakness with another team member (Poison with Dark Celebi). It also naturally learns Recover, which is especially helpful because I'm pretty sure this game doesn't include the TM for Rest.

On the flipside, Milotic's Defense is pretty bad and it's Special Attack, while acceptable, is firmly in the "just okay" range; GP and cards really accentuate the difference between good stats and great stats. It doesn't do anything about your triple Psychic weakness, although you have that pretty well covered already with two Dark pokemon. You also don't have any Ice-types, which might make Data enemies a chore.

Overall I'd say it's a solid choice. It's one of my favorite pokemon aesthetically, has good all-around stats, and fits your team pretty well, but doesn't really have a niche to fill.

I suppose I'll go for it. With cards and 5GPs, it'll still be good enough.

And yeah, I already have a 5GP Glaceon bred in case I need it for Data types.

Years
    Hi, i just test playing the game without internet like you said and it work 👍, i put internet back to thank you, now i 'll see if it will work that way or if i'll have to stop internet every time i want to play ahah. Anyway thanks again 😀

Years
    The Stadium is the same place where you fought Ashy for the 3rd Gym Badge. The man selling the card will be standing outside the Stadium, not inside, and he'll be wearing a black suit.
    God I'm an idiot. I literally talked to every single NPC at the west of the town. But didn't talk to him. thank you for the help.

Years
    Oh my god I finally beat Grimm on hard mode. Thank you so much @KingOfAllTrades and @UltraFlexTape I would've never been able to beat him without you guys help. And also thank you
    @StaticShock for mentioning them. God it was a tough battle.

UltraFlexTape

Willy Smith Here!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 14, 2022
    Oh my god I finally beat Grimm on hard mode. Thank you so much @KingOfAllTrades and @UltraFlexTape I would've never been able to beat him without you guys help. And also thank you

Lol his AI is a god at that point in the game, also did you use both of our strategies together, or tried them seperately?
    And also on my part, your welcome :)

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jul 4, 2020

Hooray! Happy to have been of service.

I actually also just finished up hard mode Grimm. I ended up fielding a Mega Alakazam and tracing Smeargle's Wonder Guard; that, plus some entry hazards, led to a nearly complete sweep of his team. Only two of his pokemon can inflict supereffective damage on a Psychic-type, and Darkrai dropped instantly to a +6 Focus Blast (it has a pixie nullifier, so Dazzling Gleam is out). Quick swap to Weavile ate all of qmarks' pp, and that's all she wrote.

The heart of corruption was way more of a pain since it has 99 PP for its self-heal/protect move. I brought it down with a Future Sight comp after depleting its other moves with Hard Drive Crash, but a double team comp would also work decently -- it only gets the Protect effect if it actually hits with Heart Absorb (a nullifier will stop the damage, but not the protection). You could theoretically PP stall it, I guess, but it would take like an hour. Bleugh.

Years
    Lol his AI is a god at that point in the game, also did you use both of our strategies together, or tried them seperately?
    And also on my part, your welcome :)

Half and half of both of your strategy. Toxicated Smeargle and Darkrai to hell. PP stalled Ducklett and Qmark. Stealth rocked Ho-Oh and Shuckle. And yes, had a little help of the RNG god :)

Years
    Hooray! Happy to have been of service.

I actually also just finished up hard mode Grimm. I ended up fielding a Mega Alakazam and tracing Smeargle's Wonder Guard; that, plus some entry hazards, led to a nearly complete sweep of his team. Only two of his pokemon can inflict supereffective damage on a Psychic-type, and Darkrai dropped instantly to a +6 Focus Blast (it has a pixie nullifier, so Dazzling Gleam is out). Quick swap to Weavile ate all of qmarks' pp, and that's all she wrote.

The heart of corruption was way more of a pain since it has 99 PP for its self-heal/protect move. I brought it down with a Future Sight comp after depleting its other moves with Hard Drive Crash, but a double team comp would also work decently -- it only gets the Protect effect if it actually hits with Heart Absorb (a nullifier will stop the damage, but not the protection). You could theoretically PP stall it, I guess, but it would take like an hour. Bleugh.

I haven't tried Corruption yet. But I'll keep that in mind. Also does anyone know where to find kazak the growlithe of the old man from factorial town? He says that it's somewhere around a portal. The only portal that i could think of is the celebi one to the future. But i couldn't find him there.

Years
    • Seen Jul 4, 2020
    I haven't tried Corruption yet. But I'll keep that in mind. Also does anyone know where to find kazak the growlithe of the old man from factorial town? He says that it's somewhere around a portal. The only portal that i could think of is the celebi one to the future. But i couldn't find him there.

Not sure but I think it's under the lake house in Shawmonk Lake, near where you fought mutant pikachu.

Years
    And i'm stuck again. gave kazak to the old man. Went to route 113 for a date i didn't want. Entered the portal, now it asks for the "same translucent key" which i have no idea of where to find.

StaticShock

Chaos Current
    Years
    And i'm stuck again. gave kazak to the old man. Went to route 113 for a date i didn't want. Entered the portal, now it asks for the "same translucent key" which i have no idea of where to find.

It's in Roarin Island. Also, you meet the old man before the waterfall in Route 113.

This quest was supposed to be done before the postgame but eh, works either way I guess.

Years
    It's in Roarin Island. Also, you meet the old man before the waterfall in Route 113.

This quest was supposed to be done before the postgame but eh, works either way I guess.

I don't see anyone in front of the waterfall. isn't it the waterfall beside the one before the league? cause that's where the portal\threshold is.

Back