• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokémon Empyrean [v1.1] (~! Final Arc Released !~)

Years
  • 2. He's hardly connected to the story. Hopefully all loose ends will be answered in a possible future update.

3. Yes, by crafting. Merge leftovers with upgrade or data upgrade (one of those, don't remember which)

4. Blocks you from trainer and prism tower.

7. No, there are a few you have to get yourself like Data Reuniclus line but you get most from them.

Thanks for the reply. The recovery disc will help a lot in the tower.

StaticShock

Chaos Current
    Years
  • How we can fight the corruption pls ?

It's a post-game quest. If you already have beaten the League and have gotten the post-game card, then :

Spoiler:

UltraFlexTape

Willy Smith Here!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 14, 2022
    Hey, i'm trying to do a mix of a nuzlocke and something related to not catching anything when your team is a team of six.
    So far I'm doing good, just caught a Aron just because, but since I picked Cyndaquil just because I would have an OP pokemon for the final fight.
    Here's my team so far:
    Aron
    Cyndaquil
    -
    -
    -
    -
    Now here my question, I would save a spot for Wiseraph, Gardevoir, Pelistorm, Aegislash, Porygon, and Snorlax, And since I only have 4 slots left and I just completed the 2nd gym, I just wanted to know, which pokemon should I catch from the listed above would help me during the playthrough, either that or tell me a more recommended pokemon to use for the playthrough.

Thanks in advance.

Years
  • Hey, i'm trying to do a mix of a nuzlocke and something related to not catching anything when your team is a team of six.
    So far I'm doing good, just caught a Aron just because, but since I picked Cyndaquil just because I would have an OP pokemon for the final fight.
    Here's my team so far:
    Aron
    Cyndaquil
    -
    -
    -
    -
    Now here my question, I would save a spot for Wiseraph, Gardevoir, Pelistorm, Aegislash, Porygon, and Snorlax, And since I only have 4 slots left and I just completed the 2nd gym, I just wanted to know, which pokemon should I catch from the listed above would help me during the playthrough, either that or tell me a more recommended pokemon to use for the playthrough.

Thanks in advance.

I think you should use Wiseraph, Gardevoir and Porygon. I'm not really sure about Pelistorm as I have never used it. Also I suggest using OM Ursaring. It's a great mon. Helped me a lot in my playthrough.

StaticShock

Chaos Current
    Years
  • Hey, i'm trying to do a mix of a nuzlocke and something related to not catching anything when your team is a team of six.
    Here's my team so far:
    Aron
    Cyndaquil
    -
    -
    -
    -

Thanks in advance.

Why Cyndaquil? Aegislash is a much better fusion and without a fusion, there's not much Typhlosion can do. Mega-Incineroar is probably the best Fire type there is other than Fusion-Typhlosion. Do get Wiseraph though, it's really good as well. I'd also recommend Porygon-Z too, since it's available early game and is amongst the best Data type alongside Data-Reuniclus which is only available end game. And like Nathan said, Omuran Ursaring is also amazing, with it's hidden ability 'Dark Aura' and Darkness Amplifier.

Years
  • Hi,
    so, i'm collecting cards for the collection and well the bag is a bit messy, so here some suggestion:
    -make boosters always first in the bag, and the possibility of sorting cards by number of pokedex
    -Add options to the guy next to the counter so you can sell all your basic cards and/or shiny cards after completing the relate collection
    - Add a search system like in the pokedex
    - Add different cards box in the inventory to separate basic / shiny /platinium card

Anyways, keep up the good work, this game is truly amazing :)

StaticShock

Chaos Current
    Years
  • Hi,
    so, i'm collecting cards for the collection and well the bag is a bit messy, so here some suggestion:
    -make boosters always first in the bag, and the possibility of sorting cards by number of pokedex
    -Add options to the guy next to the counter so you can sell all your basic cards and/or shiny cards after completing the relate collection
    - Add a search system like in the pokedex
    - Add different cards box in the inventory to separate basic / shiny /platinium card

Anyways, keep up the good work, this game is truly amazing :)

There is a mod for the search system.

Here you go. Just place this file in your Mods folder and you're done :

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachme...5151755384/ByoMod_-_Bag_Search_Bar_Sorting.rb

UltraFlexTape

Willy Smith Here!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 14, 2022
    Why Cyndaquil? Aegislash is a much better fusion and without a fusion, there's not much Typhlosion can do. Mega-Incineroar is probably the best Fire type there is other than Fusion-Typhlosion. Do get Wiseraph though, it's really good as well. I'd also recommend Porygon-Z too, since it's available early game and is amongst the best Data type alongside Data-Reuniclus which is only available end game. And like Nathan said, Omuran Ursaring is also amazing, with it's hidden ability 'Dark Aura' and Darkness Amplifier.

So I should restart and choose litten, then I should do the rest of the playthrough with litten, then I should get Porygon then train it, then Wiseraph, then OM_Usaring, and ditch the Aron?

UltraFlexTape

Willy Smith Here!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 14, 2022

So I should restart and choose litten, then I should do the rest of the playthrough with litten, then I should get Porygon then train it, then Wiseraph, then OM_Usaring, and ditch the Aron?

Years
    • Seen Dec 3, 2020
    Hi everyone! I downloaded the 1.0 version of the game and I'm enjoying it. However, I'm currently having a problem. I'm on road 107 after the 5th gym and some pokemons and trainers are invisible. They have no sprite and the trainers'sprites doesn't appear. Is it normal or does my game have a problem?

UltraFlexTape

Willy Smith Here!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 14, 2022
    Hi everyone! I downloaded the 1.0 version of the game and I'm enjoying it. However, I'm currently having a problem. I'm on road 107 after the 5th gym and some pokemons and trainers are invisible. They have no sprite and the trainers'sprites doesn't appear. Is it normal or does my game have a problem?

Have you tried restarting the game?
    Messed with the files?
    Having low space?

Years
    • Seen Dec 3, 2020
    I have restarted the game and it didn't change anything. To be precised, only the skaters group are invisible (same in their cave). The invisible pokemons were Riolu (normal type, lucario steel and normal type, gasty and smeargle)
    I didn't mess up with the files
    I have lots of space available
    I don't know where the problem could come from

Years
  • I find the warning about using external cheating tools, quite funny. Sure some of that may be true, well only if the person doing it is a complete noob and doesn't know what they're doing, but considering the fact that using the in-game cheats give some.. slight consequences, well.. lets just say I'd rather stick to my way of doing things, and considering I've been doing it for a while and no "Nasty Things" have happened, well I'd rather keep doing it till something actually happens, and even if something does happen, nothing a little tweaking can't fix.. probably.. maybe.. Anyway, Have a great day, I for one am having a fantastic one myself, and hopefully it will stay that way.

StaticShock

Chaos Current
    Years
  • Oh thank you very much, that will be usefull

One more thing - you need to press Shift in inventory to access the search bar.

I'd say do it. Aggron is pretty weak imo. Also you'll get Wispaur before Porygon.

Years
  • I'm currently playing the game and I'm about to hit the 5th gym, I'm playing on hard difficulty and I'm not sure how tough this game is but I've seen some videos and they say that the game later on is a nightmare, so before I get too far and lose motivation, I wanted to ask some advice on my team, I currently have a Omuran Machamp, Greninja, Haxorus and Charizard Y, is there any data or light type I should try getting or anything I'm missing that will be crucial to me? Thanks in advance! :]

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    How do I get past the star temple puzzle cause I've been stuck there for ages

Follow the monk's advice. NEVER take the same path twice in a row. Write down the paths that work, and it's a process of elimination. If that doesn't work (Or you just wanna blitz through it) check this out
    Spoiler:

UltraFlexTape

Willy Smith Here!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 14, 2022
    All right, following @Nathan Light and @StaticShock comments, here's my final team with items:

Mega-Incineroar
    OM_Usaring w/Darkness Amplifier
    Wiseraph - (Still working on the item)
    Porygon-Z- (Still Working on the item)
    Aegislash- Fusion Stone?
    Gardevoir - Mega-Stone for Early-Game.
    Snorlax - Leftovers.

Feel free to change anything, because I still only have a litten and got to the 2nd gym already. And if you forgot the rules, I can't catch any more pokemon's after my party's full, and its a nuzlocke.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2022
    hi i wanted to know if yveltal is in the game and if so where can we find it whether in normal game or in nuzlock mode

Back