• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokémon Empyrean [v1.1] (~! Final Arc Released !~)

Years
  • I don't know where you can find them… Sorry.
    I have a question, on road 110, in Roarin island, there is (behind a waterfall) a secret entrance and a ball who can change his color. How can I obtain it ? because there is a wall...

Years
    • Seen today
    I don't know where you can find them… Sorry.
    I have a question, on road 110, in Roarin island, there is (behind a waterfall) a secret entrance and a ball who can change his color. How can I obtain it ? because there is a wall...

That's a biiiiig spoiler, but if you want, you need to talk to an old man looking for a Shard of Arceus in Future 2. Once you show him one, he'll teach you an 'ancient technique' of climbing them.

Years
    • Seen Jul 28, 2020
    same question, where can i find the dream candy? is it buyable or we can just find that in some places and just a few ones and never get more?

and something else : the IV-boost candies are limited on a single pokemon or not? can we upgrade all the IV to 31 by using candies? thank's!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2020
    Hi guys so I'm kind of stuck on route 104(with the Ducklett Side quest); I talked to the granny, I found her Pokemon but on the way back I found 3 Garchomps with extremely high levels. I managed to sneak past the first 2 but I can't do anything with the 3rd one.. he's lvl50 while my best Pokemon is at level 34(Hard mode+Nuzlocke). What can I do? Should I give up this side quest?

Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2020
    You can find a dream candy behind a tree in the town with the circus and the Fire+dark gym(the 3rd one). It seems like you can also buy them but I'm not at this point yet.

Years
    • Seen Nov 6, 2021
    Hey,

I just wanna know something : can I get an Amulet Coin from another method than hunting wild Meowth on route 106 ?

Thanks

StaticShock

Chaos Current
    Years
  • How many cards I'll have to obtain to receive gifts by the collector in Asutra ? And what are they ?

You need all the cards. And there are different rewards for different cards. I.e for all normal cards, you get a specific reward, for all shiny cards you get another reward etc. Don't know what it is, I never bothered with it myself.

I have the prism key but the ball behind WT doesn't want to open...

You don't need the prism key, you just need a normal key, the same one that is used to open locked pokeballs. The Prism Key is for Prism Tower and another place.

same question, where can i find the dream candy? is it buyable or we can just find that in some places and just a few ones and never get more?

and something else : the IV-boost candies are limited on a single pokemon or not? can we upgrade all the IV to 31 by using candies? thank's!

You'll find dream candies throughout the game but you cannot buy them. At max, there are only six dream candies so only use them on Pokemon you know you'll be using till the end.

All IVs are upgradeable to 31. Also, you will be able to buy IV candies once you reach Asutra City for 1000 dollars each.

Hi guys so I'm kind of stuck on route 104(with the Ducklett Side quest); I talked to the granny, I found her Pokemon but on the way back I found 3 Garchomps with extremely high levels. I managed to sneak past the first 2 but I can't do anything with the 3rd one.. he's lvl50 while my best Pokemon is at level 34(Hard mode+Nuzlocke). What can I do? Should I give up this side quest?

You could also lower the difficulty. In normal mode, they're around level 40 IIRC. It's still doable although the reward isn't really much.

Hey,

I just wanna know something : can I get an Amulet Coin from another method than hunting wild Meowth on route 106 ?

Thanks

Nope, you cannot. Don't worry about money though, there are much better ways to farm it in this game. You can earn millions of dollars via the houses.

Years
    • Seen Jul 14, 2020
    Hi, I was wondering where you get the super/elite rod, as I want to get a dratini.

Years
    • Seen Aug 16, 2022
    Hi! I have a question. How come I can't enter my Roarin house after beating the league? I tried looking for the father, but he isn't in the seaside house. Where am I supposed to go?

Years
    • Seen Nov 6, 2021
    Where am I supposed to go to / What am I supposed to do after beating Rayqyomi ? I accidentally skipped the text.

Thanks

EDIT : Nvm I found it

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen today
    Where am I supposed to go to / What am I supposed to do after beating Rayqyomi ? I accidentally skipped the text.

Thanks

Leave the Space Station. Then I'm pretty sure you follow Crow? Go to Factorial town maybe. I don't recall exactly xD

StaticShock

Chaos Current
    Years
  • Hi, I was wondering where you get the super/elite rod, as I want to get a dratini.

Those will be available in Delta Overpass from a Fisherman there. Dratini can be gotten from Mesmer Gym Ice Puzzle but IIRC you can also catch them by fishing in delta overpass.

Hi! I have a question. How come I can't enter my Roarin house after beating the league? I tried looking for the father, but he isn't in the seaside house. Where am I supposed to go?

You need to go to Sylentia Corps HQ in Sylen City to begin the post game.

Thanks

EDIT : Nvm I found it

Like the other user said, you have to meet up with Crow in Factorial Town. But before that, there are a couple of things you should do imo.

1) Go to Empral Town. The second floor of the Empral HQ will now be accessible.

2) Also, you can start a date with Ashy by going to the remodeled Sukuyomi Mansion.

3) If you go back to the Cave of Time at the base of Mt.Mesmer, you can trigger the start of an event Pokémon.

4) Somewhere in Factorial Town, there's a secret, mysterious quest. Try surfing around it. : )

Back