• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokémon Empyrean [v1.1] (~! Final Arc Released !~)

Years
    • Seen Jul 21, 2020
    Hello fellow pokemon lovers :)

I just got 1 question to drop... Can you buy exp share somewhere or it's only obtainable when you hand over 15 pokemons to doc ?

Tnx in advance

cheers :)

Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    Hello fellow pokemon lovers :)

I just got 1 question to drop... Can you buy exp share somewhere or it's only obtainable when you hand over 15 pokemons to doc ?

Tnx in advance

cheers :)

When you make it to the Poke Safari, you can buy EXP Shares for.....30k, or 60 k Pokedollars. Just head into the building by the old woman (north of the HP training area there)

Years
    • Seen Jul 21, 2020
    When you make it to the Poke Safari, you can buy EXP Shares for.....30k, or 60 k Pokedollars. Just head into the building by the old woman (north of the HP training area there)

Hey much appreciate on information :)

Stay safe and take care

Years
  • Hey, does someone know where can I find a Rowlet ? I've been trying to find one, but I can't find it anywhere. On some post it said that we can catch it on road 103 but i can't find it. I downloaded this game some days agos and i really want a decidueye in my team.
    Thanks in advance.

Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2024
    Ok, so for the past hour, I've been stuck on this puzzle on Mount Mesmer. Every time one of the two only movables boulders blocks the other one and it's becoming annoying. Could someone lend me a hand ?
    Pokémon Empyrean [v1.1] (~! Final Arc Released !~)

Attachments

• Pokémon Empyrean [v1.1] (~! Final Arc Released !~)
      Annotation 2020-07-21 120724.png
      29.6 KB · Views: 9
    Years
  • Ok, so for the past hour, I've been stuck on this puzzle on Mount Mesmer. Every time one of the two only movables boulders blocks the other one and it's becoming annoying. Could someone lend me a hand ?
    Pokémon Empyrean [v1.1] (~! Final Arc Released !~)

hey man can't show the photo but there are two boulder that you can move be the one up be north and the other be south.move the south one up fully then move that left and move the north one south and then go backside from where you moved the south one from and move the north one right. if you didn't understand in 23rd minute watch hero voltsy do it https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_-KOcuqs1mQ&list=PL-ec1vuqoUzaWUej-k_g7JhO8re0cpX9w&index=16 this puzzle is actually very easy to do but we all thinking all puzzles are complex and hence can't do it

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2024
    hey man can't show the photo but there are two boulder that you can move be the one up be north and the other be south.move the south one up fully then move that left and move the north one south and then go backside from where you moved the south one from and move the north one right. if you didn't understand in 23rd minute watch hero voltsy do it https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_-KOcuqs1mQ&list=PL-ec1vuqoUzaWUej-k_g7JhO8re0cpX9w&index=16 this puzzle is actually very easy to do but we all thinking all puzzles are complex and hence can't do it

My god, you're right. That was suprisingly easy. Thanks for the info man

Years
    • Seen Apr 17, 2024
    Amazing game but i have to say it's quite broken. I mean Before i traveled to space i beat the 8th Gym Leader. When i got to the space station after that, the only battles available were in the room where i gain the trust of the boss. When i got up to the lab i did not meet anyone. i Just entered the gate fought the robots and then the two forms of Rayquomi , without having battled previously Lady Sukuyomi as seen in Hero Voltsy's walkthrough.The two forms of Rayquomi were not lvl 100. The first had an HP of 3000 and the second form sth more. They were like the forms of bersek pokemon without level. Now i'm stuck and i don't know where to go. Another bug was when i entered with Ashy the mansion. After i jumped the wall and entered the mansion was V2 which i suppose was the form that the mansion was expected to take after beating all the opponents. Instead i fought no battles at all. I didn't use any cheats on the game just debug mode to modify some pokemon. Maybe this was the reason that my game got screwed up? Please help

If it was broken to that degree, every single person would report this :) Some debug mods are known to break important game variables. If you use a mod of any sorts you pretty much lose any warranty.

Years
    • Seen Sep 23, 2021
    2 questions

1) where exactly can you get the postgame card
    2) is there anything to do in the future after beating the main campaign

Years
    • Seen Apr 17, 2024
    2 questions

1) where exactly can you get the postgame card
    2) is there anything to do in the future after beating the main campaign

In your house on Roarin Island. You can't miss it, cause you teleport there after the League and the cutscene on Sunny Isles.

There are a few side quests in the future, but nothing related to story.

Yeah i was afraid so. Too bad for me cause i managed to breed a legit 5 star gyarados. Maybe i have to restart the game. Anyway amazing game one of the best i've ever played.

Thank you! You can always do a new game+ and you'll keep your current team (they'll be set back to lvl 1).

Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2024
    So, once again I'm stuck in the game. This time it's at the Star Labyrinth at Mesmer Town's Temple. Can someone tell me the way to go ?

Years
    • Seen Jul 25, 2020
    Hey everyone ! I just got the three keys you have to collect during the rainbow quest but, after 3-4 hours of catching LOTS of Dhelmise, I forgot where I had to go to meet with Hessa and Nemo. Can anyone help me?
    Thanks in advance

EDIT: I went over 10 times to Krystolny without noticing the Old Man was Nemo... sorry for this post

Last edited:
    Back