• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokémon Empyrean [v1.1] (~! Final Arc Released !~)

Years
    • Seen Sep 9, 2020
    Hey guys, does anyone have any information about getting to baltia region or getting a tundra ticket ? Is it available yet ?

Years
    • Seen Apr 17, 2024
    Has the QoL update been released? It was supposed to be released in september right?

It'll be available for open testing this week on the dev server. Actual release will happen in about 2 weeks.

Hey guys, does anyone have any information about getting to baltia region or getting a tundra ticket ? Is it available yet ?

Baltia region is not in the plans. If it ever becomes a thing, it'll be part of a distant version 2.0

Years
    • Seen Aug 7, 2021
    First of all loving the game and hoping I'm not just a complete idiot. Found a glitch on floor 7 of Mt. Mesmer where I can't proceed due to the boulder that drops down landing on the wrong square. Instead of being on the bottom square it is on the top one and I can't drop anymore boulders down :(

Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    First of all loving the game and hoping I'm not just a complete idiot. Found a glitch on floor 7 of Mt. Mesmer where I can't proceed due to the boulder that drops down landing on the wrong square. Instead of being on the bottom square it is on the top one and I can't drop anymore boulders down :(

Try giving it a push, see what happens.

Years
    • Seen Feb 20, 2023
    Hi, did the use of the in game cheat disable definitly the acces to prism tower, i use the exp one to exp fast to lvl 150 when i train new poke and now when i want to climb the prism tower after the first battle i can't go further.

Years
    • Seen Apr 18, 2022
    Hey I have a spoilery post game question with regards to New Game Plus
    Spoiler:

Also is it possible to add GP to Petshop for example? I imagine it would be next to impossible because of the similar DNA, and I don't even know if it's possible to breed Petshop...
    Thanks in advance

Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2023
    Hi, did the use of the in game cheat disable definitly the acces to prism tower, i use the exp one to exp fast to lvl 150 when i train new poke and now when i want to climb the prism tower after the first battle i can't go further.

Yes, it did.

Hey I have a spoilery post game question with regards to New Game Plus
    Spoiler:

Also is it possible to add GP to Petshop for example? I imagine it would be next to impossible because of the similar DNA, and I don't even know if it's possible to breed Petshop...
    Thanks in advance

First part: yes, you keep it but it gets reset to lv 1. I'm fairly certain you can get more of those pokemon too.
    Second part: You can breed Petshop. Some people have 5gp plats.

Years
    • Seen Jul 2, 2021
    Hi everyone, I'm JZ, the aforementioned creator of the Edge of Eternity (EoE) QoL + content mod featuring some new quests and battles. (The current EoE release is v1.2, which was released 8 September 2020.) (link: remove the space in "http s://mega.nz/folder/edpRARCZ#Rf4dcrjjzgupqLX2LRanqg")

If you have any questions about mod content that's not in the included changelog(s) and "List of Changes" folder, feel free to send a private message here or ask in Discord (the entire 2nd page of the Postgame Card is modded content.)

I'm making this post because v1.0.1 of Empyrean is ready for open testing on the Discord server, and there is a new feature in the most recent update of EoE that is quite relevant. It includes an old man NPC at Seaside Vista to erase any and all progress made on EoE exclusive content, thereby making your save compatible with unmodded versions of Pokemon Empyrean (1.0+). Read the instructions in the downloads section to understand how it works. If you're looking to teach your mons otherwise unobtainable tutor moves but do want to have the option to play the unmodded version of the game by Stochastic, that NPC will allow you to keep those moves and some Pokemon/items not normally obtainable in the base game (like certain gen 6 mons and megastones.)

However, to be safe, please make a copy of your save before playing.

Some caveats:
    (1) Obviously, this guarantee is null and void if you have used any external software/debug to mess with your save in the first place.
    (2) Save compatibility is guaranteed by me alone, so if you've used this feature and run into a bug, first remove all .rb mods that you may be playing with in the Mods folder, and see if you can replicate it. If that doesn't work, and you believe the bug you ran into constitutes unexpected behaviour, let me know (private message/DM me on discord.)

Years
    • Seen Sep 12, 2020
    Hi everyone,

Got a problem with the game, I can't take off the winter clothes and so use the boat anymore... What can i do ?
    thx !

Years
    • Seen May 14, 2024
    I am loving this game, thank you for making it, I played on a prevous version before in which Poke Kata was avalable (which i'll admit i miss the addition) and in which i could use Zubat/Golbat/Crobat Curse to 4 turn all the Boss Mon's, but i dropped in when i got to Crow due to my poor team, I also knew the game wasn't complete and that I was about to reach the end of the game, so i dropped it.

Time-skip to about about last week in which I was bored out of my mind due to Covid-19, so I was looking through to see if anything had been updated, sure enough this game had been, so I started it up again and began to play it, this time, with much better experince on Pokemon, though I will admit, I have a love-hate relationship with the GP and Cards, but i'm not here for that my main team at the moment consists of my starter Empoleon (Which i'll use for Fusion), Decidueye (Mega), Machamp (Regional) and Averat, they're within the 85-90 range and i just beat the Seventh Gym and got the boat, so I went back and started the Dream Hypno misson, cause i badly want it, but now, i'm stuck at the point where i need three codes, which I have tried to use the Calculator and everything for the past few days, which is giving me a headache, also I cannot find a guide, walkthrough on it, anything, If it's kinda confusing i'm up to the bit where I need three double digit codes which makes the product of 2210, if i can any assistence with this, i'd appreciate it, beyond that, please keep updating this and/or make a newer game, you've got a lovely story, awesome characters and everything is just stunning, have a lovely day otherwise.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jun 26, 2022
    Hey I think I found a bug. Whenever I catch a Pokemon while I have the 'explosion doll' from Dooriver City in my party, it replaces the explosion doll instead of going to my pc. And the explosion doll gets overwritten by the newly caught Pokemon.

Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    Hey I think I found a bug. Whenever I catch a Pokemon while I have the 'explosion doll' from Dooriver City in my party, it replaces the explosion doll instead of going to my pc. And the explosion doll gets overwritten by the newly caught Pokemon.

That could be cause the doll doesn't count as an actual 'Mon maybe?

Years
    • Seen Sep 19, 2020
    has anyone info on where to find the paper ? I have the pencil and the inks but no clue where to search for ...

Last edited:
    Back