• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokémon Empyrean [v1.1] (~! Final Arc Released !~)

Years
    • Seen Oct 4, 2020
    Hi guys, I'm trying to get GPs on my treecko but unfortunely and can't get any
    I'm using 2 Grovyle, no items, 0 GP, 0% identical
    Am I missing something ?

Years
    • Seen Jan 29, 2021
    Hi so i have a problem with data electavire's gp fusion, i can't fuse them but data ambipom is fine. It lets me choose the first data electavire but the second one is not able to fuse, my team is full of them none works.
    I put 2 of them at the daycare to see and nothing happened, i updated the game to 1.0.1 still the same. Can someone give me a solution plz or should i just give up on that poke thx.

Years
    • Seen May 17, 2024
    There really needs to be a better way to get the cards. I had to use the built-in cheats to keep on rolling for cash to gamble for those cards. Otherwise, it's basically loot boxes. Other than that, I really liked this game!

Years
    • Seen today
    There really needs to be a better way to get the cards. I had to use the built-in cheats to keep on rolling for cash to gamble for those cards. Otherwise, it's basically loot boxes. Other than that, I really liked this game!

Popular suggestion here. Buy all three houses, and leave something heavy on your left or right arrow key when your in Shawmonk Calm. Or learn how to Apriplum (Don't ask me cause I just AFK over night with the houses.)

Years
    • Seen Apr 18, 2022
    So I'm doing a New Game Plus run and I'm in the postgame. I went back to gather the ball keys
    Spoiler:
    Is it a bug or is it by design?
    Spoiler:

Years
    • Seen Aug 18, 2022
    if you feel some salt in my writting, that normal, i make an account just for that. I just wanted to ask... one thing...
    WHEN THE GOLDY DUCKLETT GONNA BE IN THAT GAME GODDAMNIT if this not gonna happen, why doing a description of it?!
    let me explain, i know it's my fault, i just needed to read the description more carefully but..
    try to understand, i was playing with the random nuzlocke mode, my starter was DUCKLETT, so try to imaginate HOW MUCH FREACKING HAPPY I WAS.
    i was so impatient going to the candy shop for buying all i needed. "all the suffering will pay!" i was thinking.
    And then..
    So now i'm just totally disgusted. i can't continu my adventure now, i just... can't..I'm so... Sorry... cause i know, i know!! That maybe (surely) the best pokemon game i will never play in the futur so far.. or at least thanks for putting those new pokemon from the new generation i will never encounter, with my poor salary.. so i hope an update will come one day for that, if not, well..
    I loved your game a lot pal' thank for those great time,really.
    Good bye, friends.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 6, 2024
    Hi Stochastic i really love your hack. It's one of the best i've played. I would like to ask you this. What exactly is the Vanilla version refering to when i'm starting a new game? Is it only legitimate pokemon, with legitimate stats - moves - ev's? Everything the same except from custom items and cards? And what about mechanic - data - omuran - light type pokemon. They exist, but i'm not able to catch them or every NPC has legitimate rosters and only the boss pokemon are custom? I'd be happy if i got an answer back from somebody if not you. Thanks

Years
    • Seen Aug 18, 2022
    Hi Stochastic i really love your hack. It's one of the best i've played. I would like to ask you this. What exactly is the Vanilla version refering to when i'm starting a new game? Is it only legitimate pokemon, with legitimate stats - moves - ev's? Everything the same except from custom items and cards? And what about mechanic - data - omuran - light type pokemon. They exist, but i'm not able to catch them or every NPC has legitimate rosters and only the boss pokemon are custom? I'd be happy if i got an answer back from somebody if not you. Thanks

you will learn, no. Your pokemon need to be more than level 100 and with good EV at some point. so if you talking about "legit pokemon you knew" Meh. but if it's like "hey, if i upgrade my pokemon like crazy the game still gonna have some challenge for me?" yes. you can trust me on this :)
    Want know the weakness of those new types? I would gladly tell you the link for that but i can't because i don't have 5 message so i maybe a bot who know? haha just search for example "pokemon empyrean light type" and normaly you will have all you need
    And really? you didn't encounter a single light/data pokemon? not even ONE omuran form you have encounter or get without fighting trainers?
    just keep playing! where are you right now? second badge? cause you know, you can have a machop electric/fighting if you trade to the weird guy a Ralts in one of the house in Shawmonk town, AND you can have a evee, there too, so you can evolve it with a light stone for light type, and the data upgrade for the data type. (you can get a Ralts not far away from this, good luck)
    and lot of thing is custom you know.. shiny, platinium pokemon.. (if you have 1 million per pokemon you can make them shiny in some time, how get money? apriplum... and other thing) and other thing crazy thing you will love
    There a lot of thing in this game. but not my Goldy Ducklett.
    But c'mon bro. Google it. Enjoy the game for me now. ^^

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2021
    Dude if i use the cheats for double exp then remove the cheat by using the other cheat will i be able to enter the prism tower?

Years
    • Seen Jan 21, 2023
    Bonjour,

Je suis nouveau joueur qui aime beaucoup le jeu et j'ai une question.
    Désolé par avance si la question a déjà été posée mais je n'ai pas eu le courage de vérifier les 200 pages précédentes.

Attention spoilers !

J'ai fait toute l'histoire dans le futur et battu W.T. avec Hessa et Willie. Après être revenu dans le présent je suis allé dans le futur avec célébi mais c'est complètement différent (plus de Neo Sylen city, kristolny ruins, etc.).
    Comme je ne suis pas allé partout la première fois, je me demandais s'il était possible de retourner dans le premier futur plus tard (après la ligue par exemple) ou pas ?

Merci à la ou les personne(s) qui me répondrons.

Encore une fois, désolé si la question a déjà été posée.

For those who do not speak French.

Hello,

I am a new player who really likes the game and I have a question.
    Sorry in advance if the question has already been asked, but I did not have the courage to check the previous 200 pages.

Watch out for spoilers !

I made all the history in the future and beat W.T. with Hessa and Willie. After coming back to the present I went into the future with celebi but it's completely different (no Neo Sylen city, kristolny ruins, etc.).
    Like I didn't go everywhere the first time, I was wondering if it was possible to return to the first future later (after the pokemon league for example) or not ?

Thanks to the people who will answer me.

Again, I'm sorry if the question has already been asked.
    And sorry if there are mistakes. I am French.

Years
    • Seen today
    Bonjour,

Je suis nouveau joueur qui aime beaucoup le jeu et j'ai une question.
    Désolé par avance si la question a déjà été posée mais je n'ai pas eu le courage de vérifier les 200 pages précédentes.

Attention spoilers !

J'ai fait toute l'histoire dans le futur et battu W.T. avec Hessa et Willie. Après être revenu dans le présent je suis allé dans le futur avec célébi mais c'est complètement différent (plus de Neo Sylen city, kristolny ruins, etc.).
    Comme je ne suis pas allé partout la première fois, je me demandais s'il était possible de retourner dans le premier futur plus tard (après la ligue par exemple) ou pas ?

Merci à la ou les personne(s) qui me répondrons.

Encore une fois, désolé si la question a déjà été posée.

For those who do not speak French.

Hello,

I am a new player who really likes the game and I have a question.
    Sorry in advance if the question has already been asked, but I did not have the courage to check the previous 200 pages.

Watch out for spoilers !

I made all the history in the future and beat W.T. with Hessa and Willie. After coming back to the present I went into the future with celebi but it's completely different (no Neo Sylen city, kristolny ruins, etc.).
    Like I didn't go everywhere the first time, I was wondering if it was possible to return to the first future later (after the pokemon league for example) or not ?

Thanks to the people who will answer me.

Again, I'm sorry if the question has already been asked.
    And sorry if there are mistakes. I am French.

Once you fight W.T in the Future, there is no coming back. It gets explained in-game as you come back before the Elite Four fight.

Years
    • Seen Apr 18, 2022
    Non tu peux pas y retourner, comme le commentaire precedent explique. Par contre, je te recommande le mode New Game Plus, qui te laisse recommencer le jeu avec la meme equipe que tu as et les cartes et items qu'ils tiennent. Ca te permet de refaire les trucs que tu as manque, ainsi que de faire un randomizer par exemple, afin d'attraper des Pokemons autrement indisponibles (je fais un NGP en ce moment et le premier Poke sauvage que j'ai rencontre c'est Marshadow). Deso pour le manque d'accents, j'ai un clavier US.

Years
    • Seen Apr 18, 2022
    Hey all, I'm doing a NGP run with randomizer, and I was wondering if you can get cards for Pokemon that aren't normally available, such as legendaries (I have a Marshadow in my team for example). Like is it worth spending my time doing a catch chain to try and get the cards?
    Spoiler:

Years
    • Seen Jan 21, 2023
    Merci pour vos 2 réponses. Je m'en doutais mais je voulais en être sûr.

Attention spoilers !

Je n'avais pas beaucoup avancé après mon retour dans le présent. Avec mes backup saves, je peux retourner juste après le combat face à W.T., avant sa fusion avec l'autre empyrean et mon retour dans le présent. Du coup, je vais pouvoir explorer ce qui me manquait dans le futur.

Pour le New game plus, j'y songerai quand j'aurai fini le jeu une première fois.

English version

Thank you for your answers. I thought so, but I wanted to be sure.

Watch out for spoilers!

I had not made much progress after my return to the present. With my backup saves, I can return just after the fight against W.T., before it merges with the other empyrean and my return to the present. So I can explore what I missed in the future.

For the New game plus, I will think about it when I finish the game a first time.

Back