• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokémon Empyrean [v1.1] (~! Final Arc Released !~)

Years
    • Seen Nov 15, 2020
    Hello everyone, I started playing Pokemon Empyreum two weeks ago (probably the best pokemon game i've ever played) and since a few days I cannot launch my game anymore. Here is the message post while I try to run the game:

Script 'Compiler' line 58: Errno::EACCES occurred.
    Permission denied -,/errorlog.txt.

Does anyone know how to fix it without erasing all my saves? Thank you in advance.

Years
    • Seen Jun 30, 2021
    Hi there guys, i was just wondering at what stage the password for your Dad's computer is talked about. I've played the game once before so i know the story and just want to focus on the area when you learn about the password.
    It would be helpful if someone could steer me in the right direction.

ARCEUS493ZELDA

ArcBolt27
    Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Funny you mentioned that. I just now received it lol.

Edit: Also, where in Acreus's name is the Feraligatrite stone in the game??? Please don't tell me he has doesn't have one? Because that's my main starter >.>

nope, no mega feraligatr in this game typhlosion is so much better in this in the long run late gameimo

Years
    • Seen Nov 17, 2020
    Hi there guys, i was just wondering at what stage the password for your Dad's computer is talked about. I've played the game once before so i know the story and just want to focus on the area when you learn about the password.

You can guess the password for the computer after beating the Elite 4 and the
    Champion

Years
    • Seen Nov 17, 2020

You can guess the password for the computer after beating the Elite 4
    and the Champion

ARCEUS493ZELDA

ArcBolt27
    Years
    • Seen yesterday
    dont worry u can get a free cynda1quil later on and with something that it gets will likely want u to be using it

Years
    • Seen Dec 4, 2020
    I'm having a bug where I'm stuck in Sylen City. I've completed everything there, but when I try to go on Rt 106, it tells me I haven't done everything yet. Any advice, other than restarting the game? [Edit: Not a bug, just didn't notice the Library side room where Janin and Almond are.]

Last edited:

ARCEUS493ZELDA

ArcBolt27
    Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Is there a mega stone for Typhlosion? Since he is apparently useful for late game. If not than what is a good mega replacement for him then?

oh there's something better than a mega stone for him: just keep the name "volcanic stone" in mind for later i wont say anything else about it as that would spoil it and that would ruin the fun

Years
    • Seen Dec 4, 2020
    Does Prof. Almond go to the beginning of Rt 106 after you show the book to Agent Janin, or are you supposed to go somewhere else to meet up? [Edit: Found Almond in the Library]

Last edited:

Gamefreak089

Thunder Master GameFreak
    Years
  • oh there's something better than a mega stone for him: just keep the name "volcanic stone" in mind for later i wont say anything else about it as that would spoil it and that would ruin the fun

I'll remember that. Now, I'm wondering if I should outright replace my Feraligatr with something else. I mean he is my strongest after all (Physically).

Edit: Where do I find Metagross at or it's prior evolutions?

Last edited:

ARCEUS493ZELDA

ArcBolt27
    Years
    • Seen yesterday
    I'll remember that. Now, I'm wondering if I should outright replace my Feraligatr with something else. I mean he is my strongest after all (Physically).

Edit: Where do I find Metagross at or it's prior evolutions?

i would say probably grab yourself a sneasel or something as its rather useful in this game

as for beldum i cant remember if it or any of its evoltuions can be obtained as i dont recall ever having one

Back