• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokémon Empyrean [v1.1] (~! Final Arc Released !~)

$®!k@®

IndianAnimator
Years
    • Seen Nov 12, 2021
    wait you get the interdimentional bone from alia at teren ruins then talk to old man/kazak then go to the waterfall in mesmer
    also i meant how did you get to lake empyrean i cant seem to

Vash.tetr

Vash
    Years
    • Age 21
    • Seen Apr 12, 2022
    i got there with the teleporter. Its when you go inside on the left entrace in the future and go down on the "charging" station.

Years
    • Seen Jan 7, 2021
    Hey, I play on the version 1.0.2 of empyrean and when I create a new game I don't have the "Nuzlocke" option I just have randomize and vanilla and I wanted to know why I don't have it. Thank you.

Vash.tetr

Vash
    Years
    • Age 21
    • Seen Apr 12, 2022
    Hey, I play on the version 1.0.2 of empyrean and when I create a new game I don't have the "Nuzlocke" option I just have randomize and vanilla and I wanted to know why I don't have it. Thank you.

It caused bugs so it got deleted from the game, so you just have to make the rules yourself. Read the roadmap of the game

Years
    • Seen May 12, 2024
    How do I use poke-kata and in the beginning of the game what is password on father's pc

Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2022
    Hi, I downloaded the new update and saved my old update inside of a pokemon center, but when I clicked on the new one, my save file isn't there. Help please ?

Years
    • Seen Jan 12, 2021
    Hi, this happened so can someone give me a way to fix it?
    it says:
    Script Compiler line 4269: NoMethodError occured
    Undefined Method length for nil:NilClass
    pls make it as simple as possible lol

Back