• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokémon Empyrean [v1.1] (~! Final Arc Released !~)

Years
    • Seen Apr 6, 2024
    Why am i not able to breed a higher GP Shuckle? It won't even work for level 1. In spite of having caught two different shuckles i always get a 0GP egg. Is there a bug or am i doing something wrong? As far as i know Shuckle doesn't evolve into something else, right? I tried breeding a 5GP heracross and it worked completely fine. I haven't put any cheats in my game.

Years
  • Why am i not able to breed a higher GP Shuckle? It won't even work for level 1. In spite of having caught two different shuckles i always get a 0GP egg. Is there a bug or am i doing something wrong? As far as i know Shuckle doesn't evolve into something else, right? I tried breeding a 5GP heracross and it worked completely fine. I haven't put any cheats in my game.

Gold shuckle. Requires max ivs and max friendship to evolve. Better to just get a 5gp hearted male of the same egg group, power seed it, then breed it with a random female shuckle.

Years
    • Seen Nov 22, 2023
    Love the game so far (5 badges in), but it seems that aurora veil is bugged. It's supposed to last for 5 turns, but it ends immediately after the turn it was used. Not a big deal, but feels bad when you've had alolan vulpix since the start of the game just waiting for the opportunity.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 21, 2023
    Hi.

I'm looking for a marill.
    In the file "Pokemon and their locations and chance of encounters", they say to fish route 103 but I can't find it.
    The only mention I found in the game is that route 103 is the old name of the shian marsh and it's impossible to fish there.
    What can I do?

Years
    • Seen Jan 21, 2023
    Finally, I found marill at skawmonk lake. I didn't see that it was indicated on the wiki.

The file "Pokemon and their locations and chance of encounters" is out of date.
    It indicates route 103 for several pokémon while it doesn't exist in the game except for the mention I talked about in my previous post.

Years
    • Seen Nov 2, 2021
    Hi, I'm looking for a dubious disc to evolve my porygon. I've already seen the fill that a member ask earlier ( 3 or 4 weekes ago), but I could'nt find any locations of this item...
    Can someone help me to find the location of this item ?

Years
    Years
    • Seen Nov 2, 2021
    Thank you, but this is the fill I mentioned. The Dubious Disc is not written inside ( I did not read all the fill, but ctrl f can't find any dubious disc inside).

Years
    • Seen Jan 28, 2024
    First off, this is an amazing game. I really like the new types and the new Pokémon, especially the shiny forms.

Second, I ran into a bit of a problem. I encountered a shiny pokemon, but it looks different from the battler data in the files. Unlike the files, the colors are faded, if not gone, and the sprite doesn't move unlike the others in the pokemon select section. I'm wondering what might be wrong and if this can be fixed. I wish I could post a picture, but I don't know EXACTLY how to do so on this site. Whatever the case, thanks for reading.

Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    First off, this is an amazing game. I really like the new types and the new Pokémon, especially the shiny forms.

Second, I ran into a bit of a problem. I encountered a shiny pokemon, but it looks different from the battler data in the files. Unlike the files, the colors are faded, if not gone, and the sprite doesn't move unlike the others in the pokemon select section. I'm wondering what might be wrong and if this can be fixed. I wish I could post a picture, but I don't know EXACTLY how to do so on this site. Whatever the case, thanks for reading.

Does the 'Mon have a silver star next to it's name? If so, you found a platinum 'Mon, a shiny's shiny essentially.

Vash.tetr

Vash
    Years
    • Age 21
    • Seen Apr 12, 2022
    Guys i think thats op?
    So here's my story, i figured i already played everything on the game thats out so far and want to do new game+. Yay and stuff 15%more exp and 5golden cookies and all pokemon in my party on lvl 1, i can live with that i thought but wtf is that https://gyazo.com/f562c094c3a7771df399e71f2810f859
    isnt that kinda Overpowered AF? that
    Spoiler:
    is kinda OP

Years
    • Seen Apr 17, 2024
    Back