• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokémon Empyrean [v1.1] (~! Final Arc Released !~)

Gamefreak089

Thunder Master GameFreak
Years
  • Any idea how to get this rock puzzle figured out in the future desert pass? The one with the big X at the bottom of the mountain with the steel gate/wall blocking the cave entrance.

Vash.tetr

Vash
    Years
    • Age 21
    • Seen Apr 12, 2022
    How does one access the Holliday town from Krystolny town? Is it by boat/Surf, or talk to NPC?
    you can only access it through winter season, so you cant rn. wait for december

Years
  • any way to beat Stochastic in the dev battle (qmarks)? , I have a weavile and a fanlight but it changes 2x3 and then with the fire attacks or mindcrush I can't do anything ... any suggestions?

Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2021
    I had a problem, when i gave a card to one of my pokemon, the card don't change the stats (but it says that my mon is now equipped with the card).
    I also notice that the guy who give the starter card for 15K wasn't present in front of the gym when i obtained my third badge, i think the problem comes from that. Did someone can help me? or maybe give me the link for an older version maybe the bug is with the 1.0.2 (First time I played it have worked)
    And sorry for my English guys!

Years
  • Query: I already beat Stochastic in both fights, the mt that he gives (delete matrix and god palm) to whom can I teach them?

sorry for my bad english i'm from argentina

Vash.tetr

Vash
    Years
    • Age 21
    • Seen Apr 12, 2022
    Query: I already beat Stochastic in both fights, the mt that he gives (delete matrix and god palm) to whom can I teach them?

sorry for my bad english i'm from argentina
    i guess pokemon that can learn fighting type moves for god palm and delete matrix probably a data pokemon like nullmist

Years
    • Seen Jun 19, 2022
    I love this game too much. I have translated two games so far. Can I translate this game into Chinese?

Years
    • Seen Sep 26, 2023
    This game is perfect! May I have the pbs file? I want to translate this game into Chinese.

Years
    • Seen Apr 17, 2024
    I love this game too much. I have translated two games so far. Can I translate this game into Chinese?

This game is perfect! May I have the pbs file? I want to translate this game into Chinese.

Since I'm fairly certain you two are the same person, I'll write one answer. And that answer is a question.
    What did you like about the game the most? And can you post your team? :)

Years
    • Seen Sep 26, 2023
    Since I'm fairly certain you two are the same person, I'll write one answer. And that answer is a question.
    What did you like about the game the most? And can you post your team? :)

Not the same person.When I finished posting this post, I just saw that man wanted to translate this game into Chinese.
    The map of this game is very beautiful,this is a very attractive point for me,the story leaves a deep impression.more importantly,this game has many functions.
    I believe everyone will love this game after translating it into Chinese.
    For the time being, only two people want to translate this game. I also contacted the person who posted the post earlier than me,I believe there will be three people later.

Years
    • Seen Apr 17, 2024
    Not the same person.When I finished posting this post, I just saw that man wanted to translate this game into Chinese.
    The map of this game is very beautiful,this is a very attractive point for me,the story leaves a deep impression.more importantly,this game has many functions.
    I believe everyone will love this game after translating it into Chinese.
    For the time being, only two people want to translate this game. I also contacted the person who posted the post earlier than me,I believe there will be three people later.

Really? Not the same person? With two almost identical posts and brand new accounts with no more than 1 post made so far on each?

What you said about the game is very generic and to me it seems like you're simply fishing for PBS files (which don't even contain any texts to be translated, by the way).
    If that's not the case, I apologize. But either way, RPG Maker XP does not support Chinese characters so I don't think this translation will be possible.

Years
    • Seen Sep 26, 2023
    Really? Not the same person? With two almost identical posts and brand new accounts with no more than 1 post made so far on each?

What you said about the game is very generic and to me it seems like you're simply fishing for PBS files (which don't even contain any texts to be translated, by the way).
    If that's not the case, I apologize. But either way, RPG Maker XP does not support Chinese characters so I don't think this translation will be possible.

You can totally believe it's not the same person.Because we don't know how to export the text,PBS is the basis of translation.If there is no PBS, how can we export the text?

Years
    • Seen Sep 26, 2023
    You can totally believe it's not the same person.Because we don't know how to export the text,PBS is the basis of translation.If there is no PBS, how can we export the text?

When I saw your game, I shared it with my countrymen. But most people can't understand English and French.

Vash.tetr

Vash
    Years
    • Age 21
    • Seen Apr 12, 2022
    @Stochastic
    yo if we talk about translation, i would gladly translate it into german, if you show me where i can do it :)))

Years
    • Seen Apr 17, 2024
    @Stochastic
    yo if we talk about translation, i would gladly translate it into german, if you show me where i can do it :)))

Thanks for the offer! :) But I'll need to wait with translations until I've finished Deshret and all of the texts there.
    Some existing texts might change too, so it's better to wait until v1.1.

Years
    • Seen Jul 15, 2021
    Hello everyone, I hope you are all enjoying your day ! I've got one tiny question, at the moment I'm kinda blocked and I don't know if it's my fault or not, so I'm in postgame I beat the elite four and I wanted to start some of the postgame quests even so I knew that because I used some cheats I would prevent me to finish them all (I kinda regret it because at the end I became aware that there were no needs of cheating anyway) so I wanted to go see grimm for his fight and I followed Crow all the way to South Port but he never talked about Grimm and his location and now all he's saying is that it is the end of the current version, can i do something to change that or it is because I've used some cheats or anything like that ?

Have a nice day !

Vash.tetr

Vash
    Years
    • Age 21
    • Seen Apr 12, 2022
    @OrangeFox Grimm is on the mountain in the deshret region but you need to have access to your island home first

Back