• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokémon Empyrean [v1.1] (~! Final Arc Released !~)

Years
    • Seen Jul 12, 2023
    you could use a prankster cottonee and use leech seed since prankster makes the status moves go first and leech seed drain a chunk of hp also after leech seeding switch to wispaur as it resists most of its attack except on SHADOW BALL after this battle just use this trick but instead wispaur decidueye

I'd like to get something that is near or close to sylen city, as I can't be bothered to go back.

Years
  • Perish Song works? I guess it's not exactly a status effect, but sounds like it might help. I defeated the Pokemon the direct way (I edited my post if you still want to try the non-perish song strategy first, Neonbladez).

Years
    • Seen Jul 12, 2023
    Hmm, I just has a look, no ability capsule so that ideas out but im trying your idea Tails and see if it will work.

Years
    • Seen Jul 12, 2023
    Actually, the dream candy is the ability capsule. but there would be no use though I think on any of my pokemon

Years
  • Hmm, I just has a look, no ability capsule so that ideas out but im trying your idea Tails and see if it will work.

One final idea if you're just barely not able to do it: do EV training. You can, after a lot of time and effort, get max EVs on all 6 stats, so that'll tip you over the edge if you're almost there. Route 104, Teal Cave, and River Overpass all have Pokemon that will provide 2 EVs to stats if you know what Pokemon to go for certain stats, although I don't know if you have a Macho Brace already at this point. I think it was an item you could get in Sylen City.

Years
  • Ok rip wispaur and decidueye as they got rekt with burn and hellfire. :(

You need to do more training for your team, as all except Decidueye are far too low in levels to do much to the Pokemon. Try to go for at least level 45 for all Pokemon, higher if possible. You want to be near the soft level limit anytime you're about to face a berserk Pokemon.

Years
  • Ok then, best place for training?

I did most of my training just defeating trainers, but you can try the desert area unless you're interested in EVs, in which case I mentioned three areas that can increase your Pokemon's EVs (a stat goes up every 4 EVs). The fastest will be Route 104 right next to the nurse and will probably provide the most immediate benefit: the Pokemon will raise the HP EVs of your Pokemon a lot, and your physical attackers should get a nice boost there as well to their damage dealing moves.

Years
    • Seen Jul 18, 2019
    Hello, may Greninja has a mega-evolution, and if yes where can I find it ?
    Finally, where is the oldrod ?
    Thx, your game is amazing.

Years
    • Seen Apr 17, 2024
    now im training, I think soft level cap is 50? cause decidueye is getting less exp

It's 55 after 4th gym. I would also suggest you try to set up Leech Seed on the berserk Pokemon, as this is the single most effective HP reducer. Cottonee or Breloom will do. Also, there's a guy in Empral Town you can spar with (his team will be around level 40 after defeating the gym), if you need to level up your weaker mons.

Hello, may Greninja has a mega-evolution, and if yes where can I find it ?
    Finally, where is the oldrod ?
    Thx, your game is amazing.

Thanks! :] You'll find a Shuriken in Naraku Village's Lake. Old rod is in Calistern Town (talk to the fishermen).

Years
  • @Stochastic
    Wow only a month and already a new update? How awesome is that!
    I really enjoyed the new content, not as much as the previous stuff (6th gym is still my fav) but it was really enjoyable nonetheless. From what I can gather, you have created a paradox in the timeline, and I love that, because now I'm thinking who originally gave the 7th Gym leader their name if it wasn't originally us. I love thinking about all that stuff. If I'm wrong I'd like an explanation for all the past events, actually I'd like an explanation regardless (no spoilers).
    At the moment I feel pretty under-levelled as well but I'm finding the fights pretty easy, my pokemon are roughly around level 75 but I pretty much destroyed Blitz with 5 mons (technically 4 since 1 was more or less fodder), I felt like that fight could have been a lot harder than it was. Just my opinion on it though.
    I do have a question regarding the apriplums, is it only possible to get the regular ones in this version or can you get the others; are they rare or uncommon to obtain from the trees?
    Overall, love it.
    Can't wait to see what's up ahead

Years
  • You know the boredom after finishing the game really kills you like when i went and talked to the old man i thought man its over already and when i looked at my profile card i had over 100k and thougth im rich m8 and gonna spend it and it all went downhill.

Years
    • Seen Aug 6, 2022
    that's an idea i'll try. what level does it get perish song?

Wispaur should learn it by level 49 mine does as for the level cap I dont remember where it is for you right now but if your decidueye is 52 it should not be far

Back