• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokémon Empyrean [v1.1] (~! Final Arc Released !~)

aGoodCabinet

Im new. Please don't kill me
    Years
    to your reply about if I can make pixel art (Im the guy who suggested to donate some fakemon for your game)

Sadly no :(

Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2023
    The 2210 puzzle is way too annoying. Three number's multiply to get to 2210. I don't know how anyone is supposed to get that.

I recommend trying to find what numbers 2210 is divisible by. That's how I went about it. Shouldn't be too difficult since there's not too many combinations. Good luck! The next puzzle is much harder imo.

Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2023
    I just finished the Cinnamond sidequest and WOW what a doozie that was lol. Those puzzles really took a lot out of me both mentally AND physically (writing all those notes down). Anyways, I am totally looking forward to the next version!

Years
    • Seen Nov 11, 2018
    this is a really great game! but i have a big problem. i was talking to a bug catcher in the house of Canyon pass, then my game crashes and my save file gets corrupted! i could still use the save file from 0.7.2 but i dont have my shiny flygon on that one! if you could fix that bug and maybe get my save file back i would love that!

Years
    • Seen Feb 24, 2019
    So the light move is pretty much just a light version of Blizzard, Fire Blast, Thunder, etc. Cool.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 17, 2024
    I can not find the file name "game.rxdata" in my folder where can I find it cause I looked everywhere

It needs to be in the same folder as Game.exe, if you saved the game at least once. Make sure you're looking in the right version folder (if you downloaded and played multiple versions). If it's not there, I don't know where it is.

I have 2 Questions, Can you restart the game by clicking new game and can you change the keybinds at all?

New Game will start you from the beginning of the game and erase your old save file if you save the game.

I haven't implemented custom changing of keybindings. There are some options that come out of the box with RPG Maker XP, but... they are confusing and probably will not help you. But if you want to check them out, press F1 in the game and you'll have some options there.

so is heaven strike better or coming of light good?

That's an individual decision. Do you want a 25% more powerful move with greater chance of blinding the opponent, but at the cost of accuracy, or a stable 100/100 with a lower chance of blinding? You can always relearn moves at the move relearners, if you teach it Coming of Light, but conclude in the end, that Heaven's Strike is better.

Could u tell me om_Lucario move set and Lucario normal form moveset.

Spoiler:

to your reply about if I can make pixel art (Im the guy who suggested to donate some fakemon for your game)

Sadly no :(

That's alright. If I do decide to make some fakemon based on one of your designs, I'll let you know, and credit you of course.

this is a really great game! but i have a big problem. i was talking to a bug catcher in the house of Canyon pass, then my game crashes and my save file gets corrupted! i could still use the save file from 0.7.2 but i dont have my shiny flygon on that one! if you could fix that bug and maybe get my save file back i would love that!

As I can't reproduce this bug, I'd say this happened on random. But, let's troubleshoot:
    * Did the game say it was making an emergency save? Or did it freeze and you had to close it forcefully?
    * Was there an error dialog that jumped up?
    * When you start up the game again, does your old save file appear in the menu, or do you only have "New Game" as the option?
    * If your old save file does appear in the menu, and you try to load it, can you screenshot the error?
    * If you haven't started a new game, can you check if there's a file called "BackupGame.rxdata" in your game folder? Then try renaming your old savefile (if there is one there) named "Game.rxdata" to something else, and then rename "BackupGame.rxdata" to "Game.rxdata" and try loading the save now.
    * If that doesn't help, send me a PM with what you head on the team, which items, which character/name in the game/anything else, and I'll recreate your savefile.

So the light move is pretty much just a light version of Blizzard, Fire Blast, Thunder, etc.

More or less. Now that you mention it, I might make a field move that makes it bypass accuracy checks for X turns (like Thunder in rain)

Years
    • Seen Oct 29, 2023
    Would be nice if someone could tell me what these items actually do ingame
    1.) D.Kidz Badge, I think it doubles the attack from OM Riolu and Smeargle but not 100% sure
    2.) A few body parts: 2x arm, 2x leg, head and eyes, not sure if I need something else in order to it to be useful
    3.) Medals from the tournaments
    4.) Curse b4dge, you can toss it from the Key items bag so I think it's just trash

Thanks.

Years
    • Seen Feb 24, 2019
    The D.Kidz badge does increase the damage on OM Smeargle, Riolu, and Lucario and the Curse B4dge was probably made as a gag key item for the fake 6th gym before getting the real badge

Years
    • Seen Oct 29, 2023
    Pretty much what I though thanks. Also does someone know if the Darkness Amplifier item and Dark Aura stacks? Really balanced if it does lol

Pokémon Empyrean [v1.1] (~! Final Arc Released !~)

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 17, 2024
    Would be nice if someone could tell me what these items actually do ingame
    1.) D.Kidz Badge, I think it doubles the attack from OM Riolu and Smeargle but not 100% sure
    2.) A few body parts: 2x arm, 2x leg, head and eyes, not sure if I need something else in order to it to be useful
    3.) Medals from the tournaments
    4.) Curse b4dge, you can toss it from the Key items bag so I think it's just trash

Thanks.

1) D-Kidz Badge increases power by 50% if worn by a Skater Pokemon
    2) You can freely toss them.
    3) Nothing special for now. Just a physical proof of the number of won tournaments.

so what type of gym is in krystonyl ?

Krystolny Town will be a small sidequest town. The final gym will be on Roarin Island and it will be Dragon/Flying.

Pretty much what I though thanks. Also does someone know if the Darkness Amplifier item and Dark Aura stacks? Really balanced if it does lol

Yes. It is pretty broken on OM Ursaring, but it's a one-off event so you have only one chance of catching it, and you have to discover that it has that hidden ability, and have a Dream Candy, and you have to find the Amplifier (I'll make it a locked item in v0.8 to make it more difficult to get). So it's sort of a reward for those who manage to do all of that. But, if this still proves to be too imbalanced, I'll consider making some adjustments for v0.8.

Years
    • Seen Oct 29, 2023
    It's a good change since don't know if you can get back in to the mansion and it's easy to miss the item if you rush to talk to Ashy. Thanks for the answers and keep up the good work!

EDIT: Also I forgot about a ball in the 00 Factory, is the key obtaniable?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 6, 2022
    could someone tell me where the amplifiers are? I found one now I want to go back and get any I missed. and if anyone know and is willing to tell me where the keys for the grey pokeballs are?

Edit: while exploring I found a note that says UNBORN does anyone know what this is?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 29, 2023
    Found three amplifiers so far.
    Dark amplifier in the room where Ashy's mom escaped on the submarine, Ice amplifier in the cave early game where you can catch OM Numel and Electric amplifier checking the remains of the cyborg from the factory

Years
    • Seen Jul 12, 2023
    Hey Stochastic, have you ever thought having a discord server? or is that too much for you to handle with the notification spamming at you? Also this is funny, I worked out the answer for the code even though I'm not doing the quest :)

Edit: Also what type is the berserk pokemon at the star temple?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 6, 2022
    Found three amplifiers so far.
    Dark amplifier in the room where Ashy's mom escaped on the submarine, Ice amplifier in the cave early game where you can catch OM Numel and Electric amplifier checking the remains of the cyborg from the factory

thanks looks like I'm out of luck getting the dark Amp unless you can enter the mansion again oh well

Years
    • Seen Apr 17, 2024
    It's a good change since don't know if you can get back in to the mansion and it's easy to miss the item if you rush to talk to Ashy. Thanks for the answers and keep up the good work!

EDIT: Also I forgot about a ball in the 00 Factory, is the key obtaniable?

There's a key hidden in the Factory. Remember the robot outside telling you an item is hidden behind one of the gray electric pillars? The key is hidden in a similar fashion, just inside the Factory.

Could u tell me om_Lucario move set and Lucario normal form moveset.

Answered this one few posts back. But here it is again:

Spoiler:

Hey Stochastic, have you ever thought having a discord server? or is that too much for you to handle with the notification spamming at you? Also this is funny, I worked out the answer for the code even though I'm not doing the quest :)

Edit: Also what type is the berserk pokemon at the star temple?

Oh man, a real-time chat would be even more hectic :D But if there's sufficient need/interest/something, I might consider it.

The one at the temple is pure Fairy.

thanks looks like I'm out of luck getting the dark Amp unless you can enter the mansion again oh well

I'm thinking of probably opening up the mansion after the 8th gym, so you'll have a chance to grab it ;)

Years
    • Seen Apr 10, 2024
    Great game !, was just wondering when you plan on adding lopunnys mega stone ?, also I don?t thin comfey is in the game, also are egg moves available up until usum ?, also is there is place to ev train ?

Also what types/abilities do the Om Pok?mon have ?

Last edited:
    Back