• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokémon Empyrean [v1.1] (~! Final Arc Released !~)

Years
    • Seen Aug 23, 2021
    I honestly think they need to patch this out its 2019 you would think someone is going to use a cheat engine to FULLY enjoy the game how they see fit before or after you legit beat it trying to control how one plays a game isn't something most people are 100% for, yeah you can say some people do enjoy legitimately play a game beat once it beaten what is there anything preventing you from enjoying all of the content the game has to offer.
    just word of advance takes it out of the game, stuff like that sway people away from games.
    just my opinion, ( seeing you do have a lot of people talking about it on this form alone.
    plus, it's solo playing game who is going to care a how someone plays it, I can understand if it was PVP
    then yeah no cheating I agree, but look at reborn and rejuvenation most of your youtube video are about hacking the game with said Cheat Engine.

Years
    • Seen Aug 13, 2019
    Hey there is started playing the game could you tell me the password of the pc in the house

ProjectIceman

Shen the Ambitious PokeTuber
    Years
    There is a way to get a lot of money easily. BUT, it requires a lot of your time.

1. In the Krystolny Town's Crystal Alcove(The cave to right of the dock) gather red shards, blue shards, and rare bones/stones. After gathering 6 or more red shards and blue shards take them to the Crystal Crusher in Krystolny Town(The only house with stairs infront of it). Then take the crushed shards to the Crystal Gatherer in Roarin Plateau(The house left to the pokemon center) and condense the shards into a Stardust Crystal. Now sell your items you got from mining. Do this until you get $1,200,000

Prices:
    Heartscale-$1000
    Revive-$1250
    Stones-$2000
    Rare Bone-$5000
    Stardust Crystal-$50000

2. Rent the house in Sylen City Outskirts(Far top right of the Sylen City). Now you get $20,000 each 1000 step.
    Now go to Cycling Highway and go to the big square and position yourself in the center(https://gyazo.com/06ed16ca4838b01fac8cacab8447c686) and keep on going up and down(Make sure to speed up your game while doing this)and you'll easily make it to $100,000 in 1-3 minutes. Keep doing this until you get to $1,000,000.

3. Now you can either rent the house in Dooriver City(Lower left of the city) and gain an extra $10,000 with each 1000 step and cycle all your money back or save your $1,000,000 and work towards $2,000,000. Eventually you'll get to $2,000,000 and rent the Asutra City house which gives $35,000 each 1000 step.

Wow. There were other houses for rent? How did I miss that. I thought I checked every nook and cranny for everything but I guess I missed some areas. Thanks for the tip!

Years
    • Seen Mar 29, 2019
    does anyone know where to find nuggets. I tried the mining but couldn't find one.

A pokemon with Pickup that is between level 1-20 has a small chance to pick up nuggets. Route 102(Between Dooriver and Shawmonk) has low level zigzagoons who can have Pickup.

Years
    • Seen Nov 1, 2023
    I honestly think they need to patch this out its 2019 you would think someone is going to use a cheat engine to FULLY enjoy the game how they see fit before or after you legit beat it trying to control how one plays a game isn't something most people are 100% for, yeah you can say some people do enjoy legitimately play a game beat once it beaten what is there anything preventing you from enjoying all of the content the game has to offer.
    just word of advance takes it out of the game, stuff like that sway people away from games.
    just my opinion, ( seeing you do have a lot of people talking about it on this form alone.
    plus, it's solo playing game who is going to care a how someone plays it, I can understand if it was PVP
    then yeah no cheating I agree, but look at reborn and rejuvenation most of your youtube video are about hacking the game with said Cheat Engine.

i agree with you buddy, i have the same problem and i dont use any cheat or engine shyts, and i cant enjoy all this new stuff that are in this game and i played from the beginingg 2 times so far this game ,it make me sad that i cant play it any more !

Years
    • Seen Apr 17, 2024
    Anyone know where Sygnal Headquarters is?
    Either it isn't in the game yet or I can't find it!
    Thanks in advance for any info!

Empral Town (where 4th gym is)

In my opinion, this is not controlling how one plays. Cheat Engine is an external tool that is not part of the normal gameplay in any way. However, I do understand these two points, and I'll handle that somehow in the full release:

1) You have already beaten the game and now you just want to mess around? If I add a legit option in the game after you have beaten it to enable cheats - would that fix that issue?
    2) You just want to enjoy the story/mechanics without needing to grind a lot of EXP/money? If I add Easy Mode where you gain 2x the EXP and money right off the bat, or something like that - would that fix that issue?

I also understand it's a singleplayer game, but when someone comes on discord for example and talks about how easy it was to win a certain fight or obtain certain levels, and that someone has cheated, it's just not fair to others who played without cheats. The MissingNos make the playing field equal for everyone.

Years
    • Seen Aug 23, 2021
    yeah for sure that hitting both nails n the coffin you have a mode for the typical casual player who wants just to enjoy the story and you have the hardcore player who loves to exp grind and you have one who does like walkthru and or youtube like videos so yeah that perfect for each thank a bunch but it also as you can see doesn't know when to pop up for one who arent cheat and have errors in the game like when I first played my trainer card name or my name in general wasn't even showing and every other town I got missing no or even if I just use a speed up from cheat engine I got it too so I all depends on if the function can determine what is a cheat or hack and what isn't

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2023
    hello please someone help me. Whenever I make a meeting with a wild pokemon it is a MISSINGNO level 120 and it erases the code of my pokemon or puts them k.O what should I do help me please?

Years
    • Seen Mar 29, 2019
    yeah for sure that hitting both nails n the coffin you have a mode for the typical casual player who wants just to enjoy the story and you have the hardcore player who loves to exp grind and you have one who does like walkthru and or youtube like videos so yeah that perfect for each thank a bunch but it also as you can see doesn't know when to pop up for one who arent cheat and have errors in the game like when I first played my trainer card name or my name in general wasn't even showing and every other town I got missing no or even if I just use a speed up from cheat engine I got it too so I all depends on if the function can determine what is a cheat or hack and what isn't
    There is a speed up button. No reason for cheat engine, but at the end of the day it's up to the creator.

does anyone know where the groomer is in the game?
    The groomer is at Shawmonk Town in the Daycare Center

Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2023
    Empral Town (where 4th gym is)

In my opinion, this is not controlling how one plays. Cheat Engine is an external tool that is not part of the normal gameplay in any way. However, I do understand these two points, and I'll handle that somehow in the full release:

1) You have already beaten the game and now you just want to mess around? If I add a legit option in the game after you have beaten it to enable cheats - would that fix that issue?
    2) You just want to enjoy the story/mechanics without needing to grind a lot of EXP/money? If I add Easy Mode where you gain 2x the EXP and money right off the bat, or something like that - would that fix that issue?

I also understand it's a singleplayer game, but when someone comes on discord for example and talks about how easy it was to win a certain fight or obtain certain levels, and that someone has cheated, it's just not fair to others who played without cheats. The MissingNos make the playing field equal for everyone.

Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2023
    hello please someone help me. Whenever I make a meeting with a wild pokemon it is a MISSINGNO level 120 and it erases the code of my pokemon or puts them k.O what should I do help me please?

Years
    • Seen Oct 10, 2022
    Is it possible for my Dragonite to learn extreme speed even though he does not have it as an egg move?

EDIT: Also will you add TM76 Fly in future updates?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 17, 2024

If you have used cheats in any form or shape, this might happen. Restart the game and also see what I've written above ^^ I'll be adding a Casual Mode in the full release for people who don't want to grind as much.

Is it possible for my Dragonite to learn extreme speed even though he does not have it as an egg move?

EDIT: Also will you add TM76 Fly in future updates?

Yes, there have been some additions to the movepools of certain mons.

Years
    • Seen May 21, 2020
    How does the cheat detector work? I used cheat engine to get more money in the game but I haven't encountered any missingnos. Does it only affect cheats that increase your pokemon's stats?

Last edited:

Keileon

Pokémon Sardonyx: RtW dev
    Years
    • Seen Dec 12, 2023
    Playing with cheating and experimenting with what happens has probably been the most entertaining part of watching a particular streamer play this. Though did you remove Code Scramble from deleted Pokemon?

(Also I will say that cheating is still super easy if you know what you're doing.)

TotallyNotHerro: It doesn't appear to trigger on money, just when you have a certain amount of Rare Candies.

Last edited:
    Back