• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokémon Empyrean [v1.1] (~! Final Arc Released !~)

Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2021
    Empral Town building 2nd floor

Mt. Mesmer

I can agree R was a bit excessive, but I have nerfed it in the meantime. Again, these bosses are supposed to be overpowered. Excessive, even. When you see that it's a low level, it especially gives you this feeling of, how strong would that thing be if it was around my level? Which is something that was intended. If you fight it a couple of times, you'll learn what strategy is effective against it.

I also want to reiterate these two points that I stated before, that I don't know if you've seen:

1) You have already beaten the game and now you just want to mess around? If I add a legit option in the game after you have beaten it to enable cheats - would that fix that issue?
    2) You just want to enjoy the story/mechanics without needing to grind a lot of EXP/money? If I add Casual Mode where you gain 2x the EXP and money right off the bat, or something like that - would that fix that issue?
    3) And I would add a 3rd one that I realized recently - When you prohibit cheating, you give the players that beat the game and did not cheat, all the more weight and importance on their achievements.

In the end, the full game is not out yet. Things can change. This is an experiment, and I'm willing to change my mind, if this proves to be a negative change overall. I don't like to assume one extreme opinion in any case.

Peace

Thanks bro I have got a beautiful A-Ninetales , BTWs loved your game bro its awesome, and on par or even better in some cases than pokemon reborn or rejuv :) :)

Years
    To a degree I can understand why people would cheat and Keilion covers that really well, I personally think it can take away from the challenge, but that's just my morals. I would love to see a casual mode or even an extreme mode to be honest, similar to reborn and rejuvenation.
    I really wish there was a casual mode right now just because my save file is gone and I wish I could binge the game to get back to where I was, unfortunately more important documents take precedence right now
    It could also be interesting to switch modes modes during gameplay as well in case things are too easy or hard, Sylen City could be a good indicator since you need to battle two times in a row (I don't remember getting a break anyway)

That's just my two cents on this though :)

Years
    • Seen Jan 26, 2024
    ahem, err, how would one trigger an, err, erratic conclusion to the date with Aeris the dragon tamer?

Years
    • Seen Jan 2, 2021
    I haven't started playing yet but from what I've seen and heard I can't wait. I was just wondering If you think it's possible to fit this whole game into a .gba so we can play it on our Gameboys. Anyways I was just curious and wanted to know if that is even possible.
    That's very much not possible. RPG Maker XP is not compatible with the GBA.

As for the topic about the boss pokemon: I feel they're balanced out quite a bit by the fact they have wild Pokemon AI and you usually have a partner. If you're not seriously underleveled, none, except maybe the very last, should kill your whole team in one hit with a non-super effective move. Super effective, sure. This gives you breather opportunities - I treat the turns that the boss Pokemon attacks my partner as free turns, as well. I won't deny that it can be frustrating (especially knowing they act randomly) for them to pick the right move every time, though.

Years
    • Seen Apr 17, 2024
    Thanks bro I have got a beautiful A-Ninetales , BTWs loved your game bro its awesome, and on par or even better in some cases than pokemon reborn or rejuv :) :)

That's awesome! And thanks so much! <3

To a degree I can understand why people would cheat and Keilion covers that really well, I personally think it can take away from the challenge, but that's just my morals. I would love to see a casual mode or even an extreme mode to be honest, similar to reborn and rejuvenation.
    I really wish there was a casual mode right now just because my save file is gone and I wish I could binge the game to get back to where I was, unfortunately more important documents take precedence right now
    It could also be interesting to switch modes modes during gameplay as well in case things are too easy or hard, Sylen City could be a good indicator since you need to battle two times in a row (I don't remember getting a break anyway)

That's just my two cents on this though :)

Yeah, I think Casual/Normal/Intense modes, and being able to switch between them in the game will solve a lot of issues.

ahem, err, how would one trigger an, err, erratic conclusion to the date with Aeris the dragon tamer?

ehehe... well um.. err.. if you get a <3 or a frowny face, you're good. Bored and sad faces are bad.

That's very much not possible. RPG Maker XP is not compatible with the GBA.

As for the topic about the boss pokemon: I feel they're balanced out quite a bit by the fact they have wild Pokemon AI and you usually have a partner. If you're not seriously underleveled, none, except maybe the very last, should kill your whole team in one hit with a non-super effective move. Super effective, sure. This gives you breather opportunities - I treat the turns that the boss Pokemon attacks my partner as free turns, as well. I won't deny that it can be frustrating (especially knowing they act randomly) for them to pick the right move every time, though.

Yea, that's another good point. But I think with the addition of difficulty modes that this will no longer be a problem.

Years
    • Seen Nov 30, 2019
    And regardless of whether it was the actual problem, running the game from a temp folder is a very bad idea. Windows has a tendency to delete the content of temp folders (as I learned the hard way at work. Having to re-run a program that takes 15 minutes isn't fun, but it's not a mistake you make twice)
    idk I extracted into the downloads folder and this problem with not being able to start the game happens consistently with pokemon essential games

Years
    • Seen Nov 30, 2019
    I forgot to address this.

If my calculations are correct one of these boss battles is a Pokemon with roughly a 4,500 BST. It has over level 100 stats at level 30. It is approximately half your expected level at the point you fight it and one-shots almost everything you would have. This is not difficulty, this is excessive.
    Don't forget the immunity to special conditions!
    P.S. Those bosses weren't really a problem for me, I like them because they force you to think outside of the box. (then again, I have the cheatiest of tactics, leech seed double team revive stall pain split mimikyu ect)

Years
    • Seen Nov 30, 2019
    Btw, what's this fuss about mod electivire, is it that strong? it wasn't that hard for me, what are its stats?

Years
    • Seen Nov 6, 2019
    Hey quick question, I let my cousin try out the game and it looks like he used cheats on my game so I have the Missingo glitch, I was wondering of there was a way to access my earlier saves for before he used cheats in game to get around this or if I just have to fully reset. I understand if I have to restart from the beginning it would just be very annoying with the time I have put in. Please let me know. Thanks.

Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2023
    If you have used cheats in any form or shape, this might happen. Restart the game and also see what I've written above ^^ I'll be adding a Casual Mode in the full release for people who don't want to grind as much.

I start the game again but when I use the codes the missingo bug always appears what should I do?

Yes, there have been some additions to the movepools of certain mons.

Years
    • Seen Jan 26, 2024
    How would one go about obtaining golden mudkip and a porygon as well while at it?

Years
    • Seen Apr 17, 2024
    Hey quick question, I let my cousin try out the game and it looks like he used cheats on my game so I have the Missingo glitch, I was wondering of there was a way to access my earlier saves for before he used cheats in game to get around this or if I just have to fully reset. I understand if I have to restart from the beginning it would just be very annoying with the time I have put in. Please let me know. Thanks.

There's no way to access them if you haven't saved them somewhere yourself. PM me with your savefile.

Which codes? Don't use anything outside of the game for now.

How would one go about obtaining golden mudkip and a porygon as well while at it?

Mudkip - Max IVs, Max happiness + level up
    Porygon - Sylen Research Center, find Fiodor the Storage Guy

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 22, 2020
    I honestly dont know why people have so much trouble with these boss pokemon... seriously people leech seed is a thing until you hit Raiquomi, Endeavor is a thing, focus band/focus sash, priority moves. Think outside of the box, think strategically. It literally took me 2 turns to beat Raiquomi and all i see here are people complaining it's too strong

Years
    • Seen Jan 2, 2021
    I was curious, do Aeris's pokemon have increased BSTs or at least defensive stats, or are many of them wearing ice shields? While I don't think she's as difficult as Crow by a good margin, her team has the uncanny ability to take 30% damage from 4x effective moves. I assume they may have increased stats as they have different sprites, and thus are possibly different pokemon in the programming (i.e. Mod Electivire), or she has 252 HP/DEF/SDEF EVs. It's not really a complaint, as she only seems abnormal defensively, not offensively.

Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2024
    Hey, I've been back to your game with the new update and long story short... I've used Cheat Engine ! I should've read your warning because now I have Missingno who wants to kill me. Is there a way you can fix my save ? Or am I good to restart my game from 0 ?
    Thank you in advance for your answers.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2019
    I just want to say that I love this game and the story to death. I've never felt so engaged with a game and it's MC in any Pokémon game. My one question is if there's an Ice Stone in the game. I can't seem to find one to evolve my Vulpix

Back