• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hack Series: Pokémon Eternal X & Wilting Y [Version 2.67 Released]

Years
    • Seen Mar 20, 2024
    Hey guys, i just checked and there is no mention of burmy evolutionary line in the wild pokemon pdf. Aren't all pokemon supposed to be in the game? Also there is no ferrothorn.
    Hey, Burmy's in berry trees and Ferroseed drops from the ceiling in certain caves, same as the base game. Those encounters aren't in the documents as they can't be easily edited (or at least couldn't be at the time), so I couldn't provide accurate information on them. Same applies to Rotom in the Lost Hotel.

Years
    • Seen Oct 26, 2019
    Hey, Burmy's in berry trees and Ferroseed drops from the ceiling in certain caves, same as the base game. Those encounters aren't in the documents as they can't be easily edited (or at least couldn't be at the time), so I couldn't provide accurate information on them. Same applies to Rotom in the Lost Hotel.

OOh. I knew about the rotom one but i had forgotten about ferrothorn original catch mechanism. And btw by berry trees you mean just go near them? Bcoz when i played the original x and y ,the trees had no pokemon at all.
    Also did you nerf the exp share or something, coz i completed the game and just had an idea to create a living dex just for fun but the exp from pokemons in last cave on victory road is much less than what i am getting in my original game.( or am i just remembering it wrong?)

BTW great hack man, very stable and that extra utility to add or subtract certain features was nice addition....

Years
    • Seen Mar 20, 2024
    OOh. I knew about the rotom one but i had forgotten about ferrothorn original catch mechanism. And btw by berry trees you mean just go near them? Bcoz when i played the original x and y ,the trees had no pokemon at all.
    Also did you nerf the exp share or something, coz i completed the game and just had an idea to create a living dex just for fun but the exp from pokemons in last cave on victory road is much less than what i am getting in my original game.( or am i just remembering it wrong?)

BTW great hack man, very stable and that extra utility to add or subtract certain features was nice addition....

Understandable, I should really add these encounters to the documents. By berry trees I mean the ones you plant yourself rather than the big ones you find on routes; sometimes they'll be rustling and you'll find wild Pokemon on them just by "talking" to the trees.

Kinda, I reduced EXP gains so that the EXP share doesn't make the level curve too crazy. If you want to grind I'd suggest using the restaurants in Lumiose city, they're a better source of exp and also give you a lot of money. Lucky Eggs help too.

Thanks! Glad you like the hack!

Years
    • Seen May 1, 2024
    Hi Buffel, I'm posting this because after 5 days planting berries on the berry fields, I can't make appear a single pokemon on the trees. Currently I'm looking after Burmy precisely, and for the love of god, I'm planting between 12-18 trees, and not a single tree has shaking. Tried looking in every phase of the growing cycle, but alas, no good results.

So, I'm wondering if is everything ok about the spawns? I remember in earlier versions, everything was ok, but right now I can't make a single Burmy appears lol

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 20, 2024
    Hi Buffel, I'm posting this because after 5 days planting berries on the berry fields, I can't make appear a single pokemon on the trees. Currently I'm looking after Burmy precisely, and for the love of god, I'm planting between 12-18 trees, and not a single tree has shaking. Tried looking in every phase of the growing cycle, but alas, no good results.

So, I'm wondering if is everything ok about the spawns? I remember in earlier versions, everything was ok, but right now I can't make a single Burmy appears lol

Hey, that's really weird, is it happening on citra or a 3DS? I don't think I've edited anything that would affect that but I'll definitely look into it.

Years
    • Seen May 1, 2024
    Hey, that's really weird, is it happening on citra or a 3DS? I don't think I've edited anything that would affect that but I'll definitely look into it.

On a 3ds. My main games are Eternal X and Prismatic Moon, as you can infere from my last posts haha. But it's weird, because when I started playing eternal X, in the adventure I planted several berries, and had several wild pokemons. In fact I've Burmy in my dex, but I wanted to catch another one, because I traded the one I had, and I'm doing a living dex. So now, I went to the berry fields, planted several green berries, and none has happened. At first, I thought it was just a huge bad luck, but now I'm plating over 10 trees, pick all the fruits, plant another 10, and so on and nothing after several days, it became a weird thing. So I don't know if something was changed in the lasts versions or what

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 20, 2024
    On a 3ds. My main games are Eternal X and Prismatic Moon, as you can infere from my last posts haha. But it's weird, because when I started playing eternal X, in the adventure I planted several berries, and had several wild pokemons. In fact I've Burmy in my dex, but I wanted to catch another one, because I traded the one I had, and I'm doing a living dex. So now, I went to the berry fields, planted several green berries, and none has happened. At first, I thought it was just a huge bad luck, but now I'm plating over 10 trees, pick all the fruits, plant another 10, and so on and nothing after several days, it became a weird thing. So I don't know if something was changed in the lasts versions or what
    Guess I'll go plant some berries on my 3DS and see what happens, I have no idea what could be causing that. Shouldn't be hard to find out though!

Years
    • Seen May 1, 2024
    Guess I'll go plant some berries on my 3DS and see what happens, I have no idea what could be causing that. Shouldn't be hard to find out though!

Just a heads up, I finally managed to get a Burmy after 3 more days planting berries lol. So it's not bugged. I really can't figure out if I was on a extreme unlucky strike, or is the spawn rate that low before and didn't realised, or something has changed in the last patches; but in the end one of the 15 trees was shacking and a friggin Burmy was catched. Thanks as always for your support

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 20, 2024
    Just a heads up, I finally managed to get a Burmy after 3 more days planting berries lol. So it's not bugged. I really can't figure out if I was on a extreme unlucky strike, or is the spawn rate that low before and didn't realised, or something has changed in the last patches; but in the end one of the 15 trees was shacking and a friggin Burmy was catched. Thanks as always for your support
    Guess it's just the RNG being obnoxious. Still waiting on my berries, but I've got 36 planted so that should be enough to test it.

Years
    • Seen May 1, 2024
    I really hope RNG don't screw on me and make you have like 30 wild pokemons on your trees lol

Edit: BTW How can I get Mewtwonite Y on my Eternal X savefile? Because I can't find anything in the documentation about that

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 12, 2022
    Hey so I'm trying to evolve my Minccino by using a shiny stone but the stone emporium is still selling the default fire/water/leaf stones. I'm playing the rebalanced version. Is one of my files corrupted or something? Playing on a 3ds if that matters. EDIT: I fixed the issue by reinstalling the game!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 20, 2024
    I really hope RNG don't screw on me and make you have like 30 wild pokemons on your trees lol

Edit: BTW How can I get Mewtwonite Y on my Eternal X savefile? Because I can't find anything in the documentation about that
    I kinda forgot to check on the berries as they were growing so I'll try again tonight 😅. Apparently the colour of the berry affects which Pokemon appear on it though so that might be helpful: https://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Berry_fields_(Kalos)

The Mewtwonite stones are still version exclusive unfortunately; there was nowhere to put them except as a held item for Mewtwo, but then it'd mega evolve in the wild and that seemed a bit sloppy.

Hey so I'm trying to evolve my Minccino by using a shiny stone but the stone emporium is still selling the default fire/water/leaf stones. I'm playing the rebalanced version. Is one of my files corrupted or something? Playing on a 3ds if that matters. EDIT: I fixed the issue by reinstalling the game!
    Good that's it working now, hope you enjoy the rest of the hack!

Years
    • Seen May 1, 2024
    I kinda forgot to check on the berries as they were growing so I'll try again tonight 😅. Apparently the colour of the berry affects which Pokemon appear on it though so that might be helpful: https://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Berry_fields_(Kalos)

The Mewtwonite stones are still version exclusive unfortunately; there was nowhere to put them except as a held item for Mewtwo, but then it'd mega evolve in the wild and that seemed a bit sloppy.

Yeah, I was looking a Burmy, and planted all green berries. Maybe RNG was a bitch and that's all. And about mewtwonite Y, it's okay, I agree it would see weird to say the least. I'll edit my storage and that's it.

Thanks as always for your support!

Years
    • Seen Mar 20, 2024
    Yeah, I was looking a Burmy, and planted all green berries. Maybe RNG was a bitch and that's all. And about mewtwonite Y, it's okay, I agree it would see weird to say the least. I'll edit my storage and that's it.

Thanks as always for your support!
    I got three Pokemon from 36 trees, seems a little low but I also don't remember what it's usually like. Also double checked the hack's files to be sure; turns out there was an accidental extra file in the rebalanced versions, but it's unedited so I doubt it would be interfering with berry encounters (it's romfs/a/0/7/7 if you want to try deleting it anyway).

You're welcome! Thanks for your enthusiasm and feedback!

Years
    • Seen May 1, 2024
    Actually I'm using Insanity Patch, but I'll take a look this night if that file exists I'll delete it. Maybe that can help if I want to catch two or three more pokemons in there. Burmy caught my attention because it was the only method available to get him.

Years
    • Seen Mar 20, 2024
    Actually I'm using Insanity Patch, but I'll take a look this night if that file exists I'll delete it. Maybe that can help if I want to catch two or three more pokemons in there. Burmy caught my attention because it was the only method available to get him.
    It's in the insanity versions too, dunno what it does but it doesn't need to be there. There's probably space in some grass for Burmy somewhere, I'll look into relocating it some time.

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    Hello,

I think is a bug, but if you use curse on umbreon, nothing gonna happen.

The message appears:

Curse failed.

I was doing some quick research on internet, I saw nothing about this on Gen 6... maybe I'm wrong.

Anyone can confirm if is a bug?

I'm using the X Eternal Insanity 2.6 on Citra.

Years
    • Seen Mar 20, 2024
    Hello,

I think is a bug, but if you use curse on umbreon, nothing gonna happen.

The message appears:

Curse failed.

I was doing some quick research on internet, I saw nothing about this on Gen 6... maybe I'm wrong.

Anyone can confirm if is a bug?

I'm using the X Eternal Insanity 2.6 on Citra.
    Hey, I can't replicate this. Could you provide some more details? Are you playing the rebalanced or legal version of Insanity? What's Umbreon's ability, and does curse always fail?

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    Hey, I can't replicate this. Could you provide some more details? Are you playing the rebalanced or legal version of Insanity? What's Umbreon's ability, and does curse always fail?

Hey, both abilities happen. ( I changed with the ability capsule ).
    Playing the Rebalanced Version.

Always fail, double, single, triple battles, another foes, I did a lot of tests.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 20, 2024
    Hey, both abilities happen. ( I changed with the ability capsule ).
    Playing the Rebalanced Version.

Always fail, double, single, triple battles, another foes, I did a lot of tests.
    I've done some testing on Citra and still can't get Curse to fail; it might be an issue with your ROM. You could try loading your save with a clean copy of your X ROM and see if the problem persists (the clean ROM will share the hack's save file so all you'll need to do is run the game). If that still doesn't work maybe a fresh download and install of the hack might help.

Back