• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hack Series: Pokémon Eternal X & Wilting Y [Version 2.67 Released]

Years
    • Seen today
    Any chance that you would make a version that is compatible with title update? Mainly to get some cheats to work, haha

Though I guess that it might take some time to rebuild the hack.

Years
    • Seen Mar 20, 2024
    Any chance that you would make a version that is compatible with title update? Mainly to get some cheats to work, haha

Though I guess that it might take some time to rebuild the hack.
    Ideally all versions would support it, but I've never been able to get an edited update/code.bin from the update to actually work. A few other people have tried too, but no one has managed to make it work without sacrificing a few of the hack's features.

Years
    • Seen Sep 1, 2020
    Hi there! I tried to use PKHex to create a Shuppet so that I could use one before level 45, but it generated a pure-Ghost type, rather than the Ghost/Normal that the Rebalanced version that I'm using should have. Is there any way to create a Shuppet with the correct type?

Years
    • Seen today
    Hi there! I tried to use PKHex to create a Shuppet so that I could use one before level 45, but it generated a pure-Ghost type, rather than the Ghost/Normal that the Rebalanced version that I'm using should have. Is there any way to create a Shuppet with the correct type?
    Turn on illegal mode on pkhex, then you should be able to create pokemon with this hack changes.

https://projectpokemon.org/tutorials/save-editing/using-pkhex/how-to-use-pkhax-mode-with-pkhex-r78/

Years
    • Seen Mar 20, 2024

Hey, are any of the other type changes working? If so that's a bug with the hack, types are all read from the ROM so pk3ds can't edit them. I'm away on holiday until the 9th of January so won't be able to fix it until then though.

Years
    • Seen Sep 1, 2020
    I got it fixed, turns out some of the files hadn't been copied over properly. Everything seems to be working as normal!

Years
    • Seen Jan 10, 2020
    Uhm sorry for this noob question. Where can catch larvitar in eternal x?. I hope you answer my answer

Btw great hack almost finish it.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 20, 2024
    Uhm sorry for this noob question. Where can catch larvitar in eternal x?. I hope you answer my answer

Btw great hack almost finish it.
    Hey, Larvitar is found in Connecting Cave; locations for all wild Pokemon are listed in the "Wild Pokemon Locations" file in the hack's Google drive (see the link in the main post).

Happy to hear you're enjoying the hack!

Years
    • Seen Mar 5, 2020
    hi loving your hack so far, im playing wilting y v2.54 rebalanced , wanted to ask why ability capsules are not appearing in pokemarts, i have 5 badges and also the evolutionary stones in lumoise city arent changed.Any fix?

Years
    • Seen Mar 20, 2024
    hi loving your hack so far, im playing wilting y v2.54 rebalanced , wanted to ask why ability capsules are not appearing in pokemarts, i have 5 badges and also the evolutionary stones in lumoise city arent changed.Any fix?
    Hey, thanks! Do you have the official title update installed? That overrides the hack's changes to marts so that's what usually causes them to be unchanged. Or is it just those items that are missing?

Years
    • Seen Mar 5, 2020
    Hey, thanks! Do you have the official title update installed? That overrides the hack's changes to marts so that's what usually causes them to be unchanged. Or is it just those items that are missing?

all the mart changes are missing actually, i actually downloaded the hacked rom directly from a site , maybe that rom had the official title update installed, so what can i do now?

Years
    • Seen Mar 20, 2024
    all the mart changes are missing actually, i actually downloaded the hacked rom directly from a site , maybe that rom had the official title update installed, so what can i do now?
    Are you on citra or a 3DS? The title update is usually a separate file from the ROM and can be uninstalled separately, but if it's been merged into the ROM it'll be hard to get rid of. If that's the case the easiest thing to do is get a clean ROM and follow the install guide to set up the hack, then replace the current ROM with the new one.

Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2020
    Hey, so I just started a new save in the rebalanced version and for whatever reason it seems I can0t get a Fennekin with magic bounce? I even tried pkhexing in an ability capsule and all it does is ask me if I want to change my pokemon's ability from blaze... to blaze. I'm pretty sure I followed all of the installation steps properly, is there something missing or did I screw up? (I'm using the viola nerf patch too, if that helps)

Years
    • Seen Mar 20, 2024
    Hey, so I just started a new save in the rebalanced version and for whatever reason it seems I can0t get a Fennekin with magic bounce? I even tried pkhexing in an ability capsule and all it does is ask me if I want to change my pokemon's ability from blaze... to blaze. I'm pretty sure I followed all of the installation steps properly, is there something missing or did I screw up? (I'm using the viola nerf patch too, if that helps)
    Hey, Magic Guard is showing up as one of Fennekin's abilities in pk3DS, so something might have gone wrong during installation. Are you playing on 3DS or Citra?

fallkitten

I Believe in Sherlock Holmes!
    Years
  • Ok, I've just started and Viola just crushed me, like nothing to do. I guess I need more grinding. I am not complaining, I love the challenge. You get to spend more time with your mons=3

Back