• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hack Series: Pokémon Eternal X & Wilting Y [Version 2.67 Released]

Years
    • Seen Feb 27, 2022
    Hey! I am new to this rom hacking stuff, this looks great! I am just wondering if you need a real nintendo verison of the game, or can I get download a cia file? I have x and y physical version, but it has my save data on it and dont really want to give that up.

Years
    • Seen Mar 20, 2024
    Hey! I am new to this rom hacking stuff, this looks great! I am just wondering if you need a real nintendo verison of the game, or can I get download a cia file? I have x and y physical version, but it has my save data on it and dont really want to give that up.
    Hey! They're functionally the same thing, so a .cia install is fine. I wouldn't recommend downloading a prepatched .cia, as I've had many many bizarre bug reports from people using those that lead me to believe they're all garbage. The best option is to download a clean .cia and then use luma's game patching feature to patch and play (this is very simple to do, it's a drag and drop process).

You could also back your save on a physical copy, play the hack and then restore your save when you're done.

Years
    • Seen Feb 27, 2022
    Yo! thanks being wanting to play this rom for 3 days now and I was searching non stop for answers, tysm!

Years
    • Seen Feb 27, 2022
    So, I got a CIA of the game and its buggy as heck, can you tell me what a clean cia is. sorry for the questions, I am new to all of this rom hacking stuff

Years
    • Seen Feb 27, 2022
    Worked! tysm!

And is the shiny rate same for the starters the 1/100?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Dec 2, 2022
    Hey,

Enjoying this hack but got a question that I hope someone, maybe the author, could answer. Where on Arceus green earth is Burmy and its evolutions?

In the original version it was found on route 3 but the documents don't seem to have any locations.

Years
    • Seen Mar 20, 2024
    Hey,

Enjoying this hack but got a question that I hope someone, maybe the author, could answer. Where on Arceus green earth is Burmy and its evolutions?

In the original version it was found on route 3 but the documents don't seem to have any locations.
    Hey, they can be found in berry trees that you've planted (IIRC the berry has to be green to get Burmy). That and a few other mons aren't documented because there was no information available on those encounters when I made the hack.

Years
  • In case you haven't already
    Will you include movepool updates up to SwSh (minus the new moves) such as Gardevoir w/Mystical Fire, Tyrantrum w/Close Combat and Play Rough, Poliwrath w/Close Combat and Drain Punch, etc.

Years
    • Seen Mar 20, 2024
    In case you haven't already
    Will you include movepool updates up to SwSh (minus the new moves) such as Gardevoir w/Mystical Fire, Tyrantrum w/Close Combat and Play Rough, Poliwrath w/Close Combat and Drain Punch, etc.
    I was planning to, but not sure if or when I'll work on this hack again; if I need a break from Emerald I might come back to it and do that. Fortunately for Poliwrath it already gets those moves in this!

Years
    • Seen Dec 2, 2022
    Me again,

I'm currently in reflection cave and I have gone through two stacks of super repels on both BF1 and BF2 - Alakazite room for the legends which the documentation states should appear 2 levels higher, but they haven't shown up.

I'm on your latest version, just wanna check that they are still there and haven't been moved elsewhere as a 1% encounter should have popped by now, especiaply as I got a full odds shiny just after my last repel stopped.

Years
    • Seen Mar 20, 2024
    Me again,

I'm currently in reflection cave and I have gone through two stacks of super repels on both BF1 and BF2 - Alakazite room for the legends which the documentation states should appear 2 levels higher, but they haven't shown up.

I'm on your latest version, just wanna check that they are still there and haven't been moved elsewhere as a 1% encounter should have popped by now, especiaply as I got a full odds shiny just after my last repel stopped.
    Hey, I can confirm they're both still there and are level 33. It's possible the rooms are labelled incorrectly, but you can tell which rooms the legendaries will appear in based on the other mons that are there, as they're slightly different on each floor.

Back