• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hack Series: Pokémon Eternal X & Wilting Y [Version 2.67 Released]

Years
    • Seen Mar 20, 2024
    yes i did mean that, and so i just reinstalled for the trainer changes etc. while playing the online version, i found a drifloon on route 8, which according to pkhex is an illegal find. i imagine its not safe to use that for link battles, is it? legalising it turns it into an egg hatch
    Drifloon is usually on Route 8, it's probably just the met level or something. Bear in mind the online version is something someone else made, so I have no idea how it handles legality etc. You can breed or pkhex everything to be safe.

Years
    • Seen Jul 26, 2023
    my items haven't updated in the shops and i got the 5th badge how do i fix this?

Years
    • Seen Aug 13, 2022
    Pokémon Eternal X & Wilting Y [Version 2.67 Released]

Hack of: Pokémon X & Pokémon Y
    Released: 4th February 2016
    Last Updated: 27thApril 2021
    Current Version: 2.67: Added wild Pelipper to Azure Bay to allow Lucky Egg farming

Is there currently an update to show the location of 3 mega stones missing in docs? - Sablenite, Pidgeonite & Audinite. Unless someone knows if they aren't in game. Thanks!​

Years
    • Seen Nov 8, 2022
    Hey so I am looking for a beldum which is supposed to be in the alakazite room in the glittering cave. When I went there the encounter table was the same as bf2 and not the encounter table of the alakazite room. I really want beldum. can i get some help. Thanks.

Years
    • Seen Oct 7, 2022
    How did you access and modify the code for Pokemon X and Y? Asking because I want to code my own Kaizo version of Pokemon X and Y, and opening the Eternal X files directly only shows weird symbols in my text editor.

Years
    • Seen Jan 12, 2023
    Hi there! I want to switch up my team for every gym, but the slow exp is kinda preventing that. Is there an easy way to get Exp levels back to normal non-hack levels?

Years
    • Seen Aug 7, 2023
    so far i have restarted the game twice and i still cannot get the route 2 torchic. can someone help?

Years
    • Seen Dec 28, 2023
    Hey, if I want to switch from the rebalanced to the legal version of Eternal X on my 3DS, is it possible to do by just putting the legal files on the root? Or do I have to delete rebalanced first?

Years
    • Seen Mar 20, 2024
    Hey, if I want to switch from the rebalanced to the legal version of Eternal X on my 3DS, is it possible to do by just putting the legal files on the root? Or do I have to delete rebalanced first?
    Hey, I think you'll need to delete the rebalanced version first. Honestly it's been so long I'm not sure if there are any files that wouldn't be replaced by copying the legal version over, but better safe than sorry!

Years
    • Seen Dec 28, 2023
    Ok, so there's the romfs folder and the code.ips file I see. But lots of other title id's I have also have a code.ips. Do I delete just the romfs folder or both the folder and the file?

Years
    • Seen Dec 28, 2023
    Now it's telling me that an exception occured, and I can't open Pokémon X at all anymore (svcBreak was the error)

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 20, 2024
    Well, it happened right after I deleted the title folder. Is it because I deleted the code.ips first?
    Nah, that doesn't make any sense. If you delete a folder its contents can't have any effect on anything as they're deleted, so the order they were deleted in doesn't matter. Wouldn't matter even if the folder wasn't deleted.

Back