• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hack Series: Pokémon Eternal X & Wilting Y [Version 2.67 Released]

Years
    • Seen Mar 20, 2024
    Hi hello Buffel Saft, could you make a no horde hack with Wilting Y ?
    I'm playing on citra emulator and my laptop is old so when encountering horde causing massive drop in fps, it's really hurt.

And also is there cheat codes for Wilting Y ? I tried searching codes for normal Pokemon Y but all of them must use update 1.5, i just want some QoL code like instant message or double walk speed.... maybe sure-catch too.
    Hey, no there are enough versions of EXWY already sorry. AFAIK the only cheat codes would be ones that work on XY 1.0, but I don't know where you'd find those.

Years
    • Seen Dec 12, 2021
    Is there a version of these rom hacks that makes the games more difficult while not giving the Elite Four legendaries and teams that go past the 60s?

Years
    • Seen Jan 17, 2022
    Hi buffel, why are you not using update 1.5 with these hacks? You made USUM hacks with update 1.2 after all.

-edit, forgot to ask
    I know you change some pokemons base stats for better use, but what happens if i edit some pokemons with pkhex? Will their stats revert to base game or still follow your hack?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 20, 2024
    Hi buffel, why are you not using update 1.5 with these hacks? You made USUM hacks with update 1.2 after all.

-edit, forgot to ask
    I know you change some pokemons base stats for better use, but what happens if i edit some pokemons with pkhex? Will their stats revert to base game or still follow your hack?
    Hey, the short answer is "it doesn't work". Several people have tried but the XY title updates just don't like to be edited for some reason.
    They'll still follow the hack, just make sure you use illegal mode to retain any new or rearranged abilities.

Years
    • Seen Aug 12, 2023
    Hi Buffel im trying to trade pokemon in the online version of eternal x but it keeps coming up error and the trade stops or i have to power off my console

Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2023
    Hello, thank you for your wonderful hack. Vanila game is sooo easy, now it's more fun :) thanks, have a nice day

Years
    • Seen Jan 17, 2022
    Hey hello buffel saft, do you have the [level up moves, rebalanced] document which sorted by numerical numbers? The document inside Wilting Y 2.67 folder is sorted by alphabetical so it's weird seeing Torchic far below and Blaziken far above.

And dude, why do you put Rufflet and Vullaby only in one place AND in horde encounter....

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2022
    Hi Buffel Saft, I made an account to tell you that I love this hack. What a drastic improvement in difficulty this is, over the OG XY. This was the first ROM hack I played, and the first time I've ever lost to a gym leader or villain admin because they were simply hard. It took me three attempts to beat Clemont. (I was running a mono-dragon team)

I wished that some things were available earlier, like certain TMs (most of the TMs I wanted are locked until Waterfall, the last quarter of the game). And I understood that you couldn't do anything about the plot. Although most of the changes to the game were to the Pokemon themselves, it's all that really matters, and it's great. And you did make a lot of good TMs available earlier.

I just have two questions:

1. Are the ORAS Mega stones available in this game? I haven't played ORAS but I've read that there certain mega stones that are exclusive to it; these are unobtainable in vanilla XY. For example, are the Salamence and Altaria stones in this hack?

2. Do enemy trainers have EVs? It's not written in the documentation, so I assume they don't. But some enemies seem way bulkier than they normally should be, and I'm not sure if it's because of EVs or just perfect IVs.

Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2022
    Hey I need the nerf patch for viola for the wilting y version I can't seem to find it in the downloads. Also a little help on how to apply the patch to it would also be appreciated.

Years
    • Seen Feb 15, 2022
    Hey guys!

I have some trouble with the game when I try to use an Item. Until today, it functioned normally but ever since I am on Route 6 and also Route 7, everywhere I try to use an Item, it freezes as soon as I click on it/choose it. I was using Citra Nightly and tried changing to Canary but in both Versions it doesn't work...
    Could someone help me? That would be awesome!

Years
    • Seen Mar 24, 2022
    Hi, is there any detailed list of all the changes for rebalanced version and list of all pokemon in routes or stuff like that?

edit: nvm I found it, I'm stupid

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 20, 2024
    Hello, sorry I'm a bit new to patching, particularly 3DS ROMs as this is the first non-GBA hack I've played. I've started playing the Legal version, and I'm several badges in. Absolutely loving the hack so far, but I'm now thinking it would be nice to do the Rebalanced version. Is there a way to patch over my current save or would I have to restart a new save in the new Rebalanced version?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 20, 2024
    I cant find the documentation, isnt in the Drive
    I mean the doc with the type/stat/abilities/moves changes

Where did you found it?

I'm not sure which version of the game you're playing. However, the compressed file (Eternal X 2.67.zip or Wilting Y 2.67.zip on Drive) from the download should include a folder called "Documents". This folder has files that hopefully can answer all of your questions regarding any changes made in this hack. Does that help?

Years
    • Seen May 12, 2024
    I just noticed that Golduck seems to be unable to learn Zen Headbutt in Rebalanced, which seems to be an oversight given how it learns it in Legal and in vanilla games. Any chance for a fix?

Years
    • Seen Mar 20, 2024
    I just noticed that Golduck seems to be unable to learn Zen Headbutt in Rebalanced, which seems to be an oversight given how it learns it in Legal and in vanilla games. Any chance for a fix?
    Probably not honestly, the hack's six years old now and at some point I have to stop working on it. Updating it is also a real pain due to having so many versions.

Years
    • Seen Aug 7, 2023
    do you know of any color enhancement patches or methods to fix washed out colors of the 3ds games?

Back