• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Released] Pokémon Etherean Dreams - v2.0

Years
    • Seen May 10, 2021
    i'm playing on windows 10 too but everything is fine. Great work. hope for more chapters😄

Years
    • They/Them, One/One
    • Seen Apr 24, 2023
    v1.8 is now out! We're calling this the "Polish Update" as it adds a lot of new graphics to make the game look even better than it used to be, added a ton of new graphics, fixed bugs, and made the game more balanced. We hope you like it! Make sure to check the changelog and FAQ!

Years
    • Seen May 17, 2024
    My issue with lag has fixed a lot in the newer version I am lagging a lot less only a little bit when running around its bearable now I did find an issue though the quest log menu is really glitchy with some areas not displaying words and others displaying words ontop of eachother

Last edited:
    Years
    • They/Them, One/One
    • Seen Apr 24, 2023
    Soft updated game to fix some bugs with Gym 2 and the Questlog. Redownload it via the link. Still shows up at v1.8.

Years
    • Seen May 10, 2021
    DO NOT FOLLOW ON readme.txt and change Game.rxdata to Save1.rxdata. Your last save file will be destroyed!!!!!

Years
    • Seen May 17, 2024
    DO NOT FOLLOW ON readme.txt and change Game.rxdata to Save1.rxdata. Your last save file will be destroyed!!!!!

Lmao
    You just have to rename save1.rxdata game.rxdata because the game can't read save1 as a game save is it too much to figure out

SolarDawn

LunarDusk
    Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Hi I was playing the game by the way is a beautiful game but I run in a problem two of my Pokémon was fainted and when I went to the poke Centre to heal them and when I check my party they are still fainted I keep healing but the same result I don't know other people have the same problem like or is only me and idk if is a glitch also sorry for the trouble.

Years
    • They/Them, One/One
    • Seen Apr 24, 2023
    Hi I was playing the game by the way is a beautiful game but I run in a problem two of my Pokémon was fainted and when I went to the poke Centre to heal them and when I check my party they are still fainted I keep healing but the same result I don't know other people have the same problem like or is only me and idk if is a glitch also sorry for the trouble.

If your Pokémon has a black icon saying Dead, you may have turned on Permadeath mode. The only way to deactivate it is to have your whole party faint.

Years
    • They/Them, One/One
    • Seen Apr 24, 2023
    Updated game to v1.9! It includes a fast forward button, new mechanics, and some fixes! Hope you like it!

Years
    • Seen May 17, 2024
    I had a level 20 munchlax and after it evolved it became a level 17 snorlax is this a bug?

Last edited:
    Years
    • They/Them, One/One
    • Seen Apr 24, 2023
    v2.0 of Etherean Dreams is out now! Check the change log for more information in regards to what's been updated.

ARCEUS493ZELDA

ArcBolt27
    Years
    • Seen yesterday
    so according to the changelog there's a sound type now........... wish i knew what the effectiveness of it was as the changelog doesnt say :/

Years
    • They/Them, One/One
    • Seen Apr 24, 2023
    so according to the changelog there's a sound type now........... wish i knew what the effectiveness of it was as the changelog doesnt say :/

There's a quest dedicated to learning the Sound-type strengths and weaknesses in the Cormorant City Pokémon Center, with the option to review it at anytime once completed.

Back