• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Events

ANARCHit3cht

Call me Archie!
    Years
    • Seen Sep 25, 2020
    I don't really like Pokémon events with exclusive items to get exclusive pokémon because I live in a small, small town far, far away from any where that they hold events. What are your thoughts on this?

pokemongodess

RoflRofl
    Years
    • Seen Feb 4, 2009
    well ash sure did travel along ways for almost every event, man i don't know how they trekked so much on foot, but anyways, just kidding, im not sure this is even a question for anyone to ponder, i live in a big city, and there isnt any events, so i guess it has nothing to do with your town being small,

Years
    Last event that I remember that happened was a while away by bus, but no events would happen in my area due to a lack of Toy R Us and Game stores.

I really think nintendo should give the people that cannot go to big events that chance to get pokemon in another way, ranger is a good step towards that but what about the people without wi-fi?

Blue Tomoshibi

Pokémon a go-go!
    Years
    Well Platinum in Japan is getting Wifi events right now, all we have to do is hope that NoA decides to be nice to us this time and give us the same events.

Another thing.

Why haven't the English speaking players gotten a transferable event?

Percy Thrillington

The Mad Hatter
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    I've always been irritated by events. I'm never able to go to one because there's never going to be one around my area and they're completely unnecessary. Yes, I can understand that Nintendo want event Pokémon so they can promote movies or whatever, but it means that tens of thousands of people who bought the game won't ever have the chance to possess them. If we were able to catch Jirachi or Deoxys in the days of the third generation games, the games would've been much more fun. Instead, my friends and I had to wonder what it would be like to have the mighty legendaries as part of our roster.

That said, event Pokémon are no longer the novelty they were, like shiny Pokémon. With Wi-Fi, there's no such thing as a rare Pokémon anymore.

Back