• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokémon Exceeded - Every Pokémon exceeded their limits, enabling more than one ability!

Years
  • Age 53
  • Seen Oct 15, 2023
So, my TM bag is full, but I cannot store TMs in the PC because they're considered important.

EDIT: Okay, I see the probable issue now. I somehow, somewhere got a copy of the TM I was receiving. Not sure how that happened, but hey.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Mar 30, 2023
is there a way to make the bag have infinite capacity since with a lot more items to collect, trying to sort them is kinda hard

DJCherryTempo

The Reserved Observer
Years
In Sandbox Mode, is there a way to max my Pokemon's IVs/change its Nature?
EDIT- I know that in Sandbox mode, I can simply give myself a Pokemon that I create, but I feel like doing that is a bit much. Like, I wanna catch Pokemon legit. I just dont like resetting to get the right config of IVs/Nature. I know about the Nature Mints, but I dont like that it doesnt completely replace the Nature on the card. It just adds the new Nature in parenthesis.

I suppose I could technically catch a Pokemon, then spawn in a perfected one with Sandbox mode. I might just do that instead.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 16
  • Seen Oct 5, 2022
I use sandbox mode to test out movesets and stats, you could try using that, it enables you to get whatever you prefer, I know it's cheating but it's the best i can think of to help.

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Nov 22, 2023
Hi, I'm loving the game so far! I have a question though: is it possible to hatch eggs in nuzlocke mode? I have the Lavaridge City egg that says "Ready to hatch, but blocked". Thanks!

trdtrl

clear throat
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jan 22, 2024
Hey i just beat the game and loving it so far! I really love the concept of having more than one ability PLUS new exciting abilities! My only problem was the scaling though. Is wild encounter really intended to have +20 level of trainers?

Also I noticed Wallace have a lv58 Milotic but somehow his other mons are lv45 average. It is really hard to play with gym scaling level bcs of this, my pokemon was underleveled not by 1 or 2 but 10 levels

Years
Can "When this Pokemon makes contact with the enemy" and "When the enemy makes contact with this Pokemon" abilities trigger from either type of Contact? A Goodra hitting a foe should logically apply the Gooey speed loss just like a Gooey Goodra does when hit by a foe.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 23, 2024
Anyone else have the game freeze when you beat Tate&Liza's Mega Gardevoir in the 7th gym? I tried multiple times and even watched a friend have the exact same issue, really hoping there's some fix for it or that one will be implemented. Both of us use RetroArch (gpSP core) if it helps.

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Feb 2, 2023
Majestic Moth freezes the game on Very Hard since stats can't be raised.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Sep 18, 2023
what to do after going back in time.
i went to the draconids people behind the metor falls waterfall and im playing the randomizer and they said i must bring rayquaza but i cant because everything is random. Is there an event i missed or do i need to restart the game? thank you

Edit: finally got rayquaza and now it says dragon ascent is not compatible with rayquaza???? Wtf am i supposed to do now

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Feb 1, 2023
I couldnt even find the draconids people, where did you meant when you told behind the meteor falls waterfall, I spent hours searching there but couldnt find anything except Steven. If anybody knows what to do after going back in time please help I am stuck.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Sep 18, 2023
I couldnt even find the draconids people, where did you meant when you told behind the meteor falls waterfall, I spent hours searching there but couldnt find anything except Steven. If anybody knows what to do after going back in time please help I am stuck.

check your private messages

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Feb 1, 2023
Well I hope I attached the image right. If you are stuck after e4 go to meteor falls and enter through this waterfall. I was able to progress thanks to ShadyTacoDealer. (He provided the Image)

(Just in case if I couldnt attach the image: https://imgur.com/a/V2gvqn9)

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    33.4 KB · Views: 25
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
I think there is a bug in JOLLY nature..
sa SPEED stat is reduced to 0.

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Feb 21, 2023
Hey, I have been playing this awesome rom hack for a while and there is only one thing I noticed. Sometimes the abilities of some Pokemon like palkia does not work. Can you fix it? Thanks!

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Feb 27, 2023
hey i got a glitch that replaced to of my pokemon who i wear very fond of, with to of my party (so i had to of the same dusclops and 2 machamps, but my meloweta and goodra where gone) and i just wanted to tell you. for the record i dont use cheats in rom hacks so that is not the problem

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 13, 2023
Theres an annoying thing that happens when i level up. Only hp gets 1 stat point and everything else is getting 0. my level 20 mon is getting 1 shot by a level 3 and it is slower.

Years
  • Age 41
  • Seen Sep 21, 2023
First of all, let me say I love this hack. Thanks for the effort.

Now, I noticed a few things, some of which may be intended behaviour, but I would consider it a bug:
- Confusion confuses the user instead of the target This is clearly intended and described.
- Haunted Spirit (ability) also triggers on the user. I got it on my starter, meaning it gets cursed whenever it KO's anything
- As mentioned by other, the damage calculation seems off. I get that every poke starts with basically endgame stats, but this makes the early game for nuzlockes basically unplayable, because in many scenarios you jts get oneshot by your first wild encounter
- Using Strength out of combat crashes the game completely (you just get stuck and can't move anymore at all) (may be emulator specific?)
- Wild double battles override the nuzlocke one-capture rule. Throwing a ball immediately captures the right poke and ends the battle, and KOing the right poke allows you to capture the left.
- The acro bike doesn't seem to be able to jump the bridges around Fortree
- The most common move pokes learn when random moves is enabled is '-', which is not a move at all
- Not so much a bug, but Passimian can't learn Strength, even though it's now considered a Fighting move, and it would make perfect sense
- Pay Day is shown in the menu as Electric, but as Steel in battle

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 23, 2023
Is it me or the AI "Smogon University" is kinda dumb? Especially with normal trainers. Was trying a nuzlocck with high difficulty and was a little disappointed by that.

Like Geodude trainer never going for an obvious one shot on my pidgey, spamming defense curl instead?

sabitafukku

Glaceon lover
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Aug 27, 2023
The pokemon I have has levitate but is still hit by ground moves, is there a program error or something? I'm playing a randomizer nuzlocke if that helps

Back