• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokémon Exceeded - Every Pokémon exceeded their limits, enabling more than one ability!

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Mar 16, 2023
vfmwFNlm.png

About the Hack
- Pokémon Exceeded is a emerald decomp with new features. One main feature is called Innate (a rather unique feature among Hack Roms), which acts as an ability of Pokémon, but the Pokémon can have up to three Innates. Some effects interacts with Innates like Mold Breaker like abilities, Gastro Acid, but other have no effects on them like Neutralizing Gas. And some Pokémon unlocks new Innates either by level, friendship, evolution or even quests!

Plot
- The story begins an alternate timeline where you and your rival, Red or Leaf, move to Hoenn before starting their journey in Kanto. In this timeline, as no brats got in the way of Team Rocket's plans, they dominated the Kanto region. Giovanni is teaming up with other villain teams to expand his hold over the Hoenn region.

Features
- There are new Pokémon and strategies in Pokémon Battle Frontier as post-game.
- Up to Gen VIII Pokémon.
- New side quests.
- New maps.
- New items.
- Over 150 new Abilities/ Innates, including new effects never seen before!
- Over 50 new moves, including new terrains and Pokémon Unite's ultimate moves.
- Over 150 moves were modified (power, accuracy, PP or effect).
- You choose what generation of starter Pokémon you want.
- Nuzlocke options.
- Challenges options.
- One Type Challenge.
- Sandbox mode.
- Option that AI controls your actions in battle, even catching Pokémon!
- Allow multiple customization like Randomization, Physical/Special Split, Double Battles only, Abilities or Innates disabled, etc.
- There are four different Game Difficulties - Easy, Normal, Hard and Very Hard.
- Reusable TMs.
- Now the Player can use HMs outside battle if a Pokémon in the party can learn the HM (badge still needed).
- Gen VI+ Exp. Share.
- Nerf to regular weather (similar to the Legends Arceus).
- Added Frostbite (Frozen status still in the game).
- Hail increases Defense stat by 50% of Ice-type Pokémon.
- Stat & damage formulas were remade (similar to the Legends Arceus).
- EVs can be distributed by the Player.
- DexNav to help the Player capture Pokémon.
- Mega Evolutions / Primal Reversion.
- Z-Moves.
- Day & Night system.
- Ruins of Alphs puzzles.
And more ...

Credits
- Pret
- RH-Hideout Team
- DizzyEgg
- Ghoulslash
- TheXaman
- AsparagusEduardo
- Jaizu
- Merrp
- Sierraffinity
- Artrious
- Lunos
- Skeli
- Ironboy Jr. ~ For the Celebi art
And more ...

Links
- Patch Download - GoogleDrive: https://drive.google.com/drive/u/0/folders/1ffVCAcZIZplAXoOhayznbgWXOGidqp_L
- Discord: https://discord.gg/r2cyTmeTPt

Printscreens
AbdHgiS.png
XgsSP4z.png
V40H30S.png
u0dhfvu.png
zSYR4Zz.png
Ec1De7A.png
37iLsOU.png
PMENSYW.png
Rb9LLxC.png
H6eYhqx.png
MQUwD7J.png
e3XQG2F.png
JkW8vW3.png
6zKX7jI.png
52eYzn8.png
NzKzgW9.png
n7B4TbY.png
gYB4b3q.png
E2Kw1Qy.png
GHnmOhp.png
xXM0ESv.png
h5e1VKl.png
5poAvzl.png
aRrXUom.png
WKapSOW.png
9ZkxGcW.png
7qC8lDV.png
vRoMj9z.png
OmTFyON.png
E3PFB9R.png
GjC5Lea.png
q9ovYO2.png
hY8GECH.png
yXt0H4h.png
irIJ1Ld.png
zssZ4ul.png
LItWhDo.png
wTXGD0g.png
KcPRMkc.png
4cUW0Uh.png
2dE3GbL.png
FW56LhE.png

Last edited:
Years
Approved! Reminder that for any images you put inside [img]url here[/img] tags, you should make sure the URL ends in .png, .gif, .jpg, etc, since otherwise the embeds won't show. We've fixed the images for you. Good luck!

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Aug 24, 2023
I found several flaws in this hack when I played in VBA-RR.
1. The music has changed a bit, but felt like a corrupted music for a slight change.
2. It is impossible to change the clock and it is not even not real-time clock one.
Please fix this. Thank you.

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Dec 12, 2023
I will give this a try, I love the manual EV redistribution and the new summary screens. Also the Innate mechanic looks interesting. Finally something new in ROM hacks 😍.

@Chirutalis have you tried playing with mGBA, it is the most accurate emulator right now.

Years
  • Age 19
  • Seen Sep 10, 2022
I found several flaws in this hack when I played in VBA-RR.
1. The music has changed a bit, but felt like a corrupted music for a slight change.
2. It is impossible to change the clock and it is not even not real-time clock one.
Please fix this. Thank you.

You are probably not using mGBA as an emulator. Please use mGBA for PC/Laptop, and MyBoy! Emulator for android devices!

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Sep 17, 2023
Question is there a way to get your pokemon to have normal stats at the start? Because it feels weird to have a lvl 5 pokemon with such high stats and hp love the game anyway i was just wondering🙂 good luck with the hack😎

Years
  • Age 19
  • Seen Sep 10, 2022
Question is there a way to get your pokemon to have normal stats at the start? Because it feels weird to have a lvl 5 pokemon with such high stats and hp love the game anyway i was just wondering🙂 good luck with the hack😎

version 1.2 is out with normal stat options

EduG4M3

EduG4M3
Years
Esta fabuloso el juego enserio quede sorprendido, te hiba a decir que te parece crear un server discord para asi armar una comunidad de este increible juego, tambien quisiera saber si agregaras mega evoluciones o movimientos z? O las formas hisui porque eso ya lo pondria en top de hack roms de esmeralda

DJCherryTempo

The Reserved Observer
Years
So I gave this ROM hack a shot, and I do love the features. There's one issue I've noticed and it's the fact that the Potions dont actually heal the listed amount, just the regular effect.

Other than that, I'd give this hack, so far, a 7 out of 10. Picking Totodile became a Hard Mode of sorts.

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Dec 12, 2023
I know I've said it before but now I've tried the game and I AM IN LOVE with the Innate introduction and the manual EV distribution 😭! In such a short time this has become one of my favourite ROM hacks up there with Unbound and R.O.W.E. I'm hoping I'll see these mechanics in other hacks soon.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Nov 27, 2023
Seems good so far, though the dexnav just crashes the game on MyBoy!. A lot of good features in this one I'd like to see standard on other hacks.

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Dec 12, 2023
Have you tried with Pizza Boy? If I remember correctly it is more precise than MyBoy!

Years
  • Age 19
  • Seen Sep 10, 2022
So I gave this ROM hack a shot, and I do love the features. There's one issue I've noticed and it's the fact that the Potions dont actually heal the listed amount, just the regular effect.

Other than that, I'd give this hack, so far, a 7 out of 10. Picking Totodile became a Hard Mode of sorts.

thank you sir, potion error will be fixed next small update 🙏

Years
  • Age 53
  • Seen Oct 15, 2023
Can't catch anything if always double-battle option is chosen. If used directly, a ball is spent, but enemies proceed with their turn with no actual catch being attempted. Using the shoulder-button shortcut has the same effect, but without actually spending a ball.

EDIT: Also, just had Wally's Ralts use confusion on Torchic, and confusing itself? I can't imagine that's intentional.

Last edited:

DJCherryTempo

The Reserved Observer
Years
I dont know if it has to do with Speed stats, but I had a Jolly Nature Beldum (went with PKMN Unbound Starters) at Lvl 18 and invested a good chunk of EVs to speed. And for some reason, he couldnt run from a Lvl 3 Hoppip.

Back