• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokémon Exceeded - Every Pokémon exceeded their limits, enabling more than one ability!

Days
  • Age 33
  • Seen Nov 24, 2023
The glitch i'm running into so far is that everytime Zacian and Zamazenta enter battle, the game freezes up. In both forms. Doesn't matter which ability is used. I think it has something to do with the Intrepid Sword and Dauntless Shield abilities that cause the game to crash through further testing.

Last edited:
Days
  • Age 24
  • Seen Feb 19, 2024
also i found a bug where when the meteor event starts after you beat the champeon once when you do it again the game starts the event again but it breaks

OolongMochi

Oolong Mochi
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Nov 11, 2023
I think mine's bugged? For some reason every time i try to do a nuzlocke playthrough (regardless of single/double battle settings) whenever i get my first encounter and click Bag the player just spawns a master ball and chucks it at the pokémon? i don't even have a single one...

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen today
hi, whats with the stats in this game? when i started i found i had over 100 stats only at 5, that should be impossible? can someone explain

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen yesterday
Legends Arceus stats are enabled by default unless you switch to the original way Stats and stuff was calculated before you start the game.

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen today
how do you evolve hisui forms like rowlett into hisui decidueye? or rufflet into hisuian braviary

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen today
Hi, i have a problem, idk if this is a bug or something, cuz there are so many pokemon that could learn surf in the main games that can't learn it in this game. it's a lot.

Years
hey, i saw someone ask about the egg in lavaridge town, but no answer, why won't it hatch? I am doing a nuzlocke so i would love to know why as well.

Years
  • Seen Nov 15, 2023
QQ: Game crashes when I get to Rustboro after Galactic cutscene. tried using vba as well as mGBA and it still happens... Any fixes? Or do I just need to save beforehand and soft reset until it doesn't break?

Days
  • Seen Jan 26, 2024
Hello let me introduce myself, my name is John, I am a big fan of your game, but I would like you Mr.Benyboy to do a few things for me, I would like you to work with the creator of Pokémon elite redux to create the ultimate game, imagine a world where father and son hold hands so that we fans no longer have to choose between the two, I'm not asking you to merge Pokémon Unbound and radical red (even if that would be great ), I would just like you to merge your project in such a way that you fill the holes with the best of the two, take for example the distribution of EV, you have the best while the distribution of talents at elite redux makes much more sense , I want to be able to use the Sandbox mode in order to create for example a perfect mega Krookodile, your two are very similar and even too much, as for the map try to glue the areas of the two, find an arrangement like you did with emerald, I know that this is a colossal project that may take forever but it doesn't matter, I will wait, I have time and ideas although I have no talent in programming, I can provide you with the ideas and other things,i know i am asking a lot from you but for pity are you interested about my comment please,it will not be a big step for me but for us fans of Rom Hack Pokemon , so are you with me?

Back