• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokémon Fantasy Version

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Just tried it because it caught my attention, didn't play much yet but it looks pretty interesting so far. Thanks for making it :)

Game literally freezes when I use rookidee in battle. Game crashes when I click the get items cheat on joiplay.

This happened to me as well. I wouldn't mind hust not using Rookidee in particular at all though (if it's just an issue with that specific Pokémon).

Swdfm

Game Developer
    Years
    • he/him
    • UK
    • Seen Dec 8, 2023
    @Corveone Are you using a mobile emulator?
    I will have to have another look at Rookidee some time today

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    @Corveone Are you using a mobile emulator?
    I will have to have another look at Rookidee some time today

I just played it on PC. To be more specific, this happens when the oponent is KO and Rookidee is supposed to get the Exp (it freezes when you hear the Exp bar filling sound)

Swdfm

Game Developer
    Years
    • he/him
    • UK
    • Seen Dec 8, 2023
    Right ok thanks for letting us know. I'll have a look. No idea why this is occuring

Edit: Just had a look and it appears to be working fine. So, for that reason, I would like you to email me your save file to [email protected] if you know how to. Thanks

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Right ok thanks for letting us know. I'll have a look. No idea why this is occuring

Edit: Just had a look and it appears to be working fine. So, for that reason, I would like you to email me your save file to [email protected] if you know how to. Thanks

I've sent you my save file. Thanks for your time.

Swdfm

Game Developer
    Years
    • he/him
    • UK
    • Seen Dec 8, 2023
    I managed to (hopefully) fix the Rookidee issue earlier this evening. Will release a patch tomorrow.

Years
    • Seen May 29, 2024
    How's the post game? Any battle frontier or battle tower?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jul 10, 2021
    game freezes after beating grimmsnarl. Any tips how to get pass him? I'm playing on version 1.4.

Swdfm

Game Developer
    Years
    • he/him
    • UK
    • Seen Dec 8, 2023
    @dylancdg There is a post game that is fairly large, with a feature called The Colusseum which is essentially the battle tower

@nnnnnnnnn Not a priority, but I'll see what I can do. It would have to only be available on the pc

@christianmike I will have to have yet another look at it. Thanks for telling me

Years
    • Seen Jul 10, 2021
    How to evolve pokemons that needs to trade to evolve. Is there stones for it here in this game? How to obtain it though?

Swdfm

Game Developer
    Years
    • he/him
    • UK
    • Seen Dec 8, 2023
    @christianmike So what you do is that you use this item called a Trade Stone. They can be obtained through a number of methods, the most reliable of which is probably to use the Stone Trader in Oregano City. If it is just normally a straight-up trade evolution, then use the stone on it as if it was a Water Stone etc. If the species requires an item while trading, have it hold that item and then use the stone on it. Hope that answered that:

Note: v1.5 now out which should have fixed all the recent issues that have been addressed on here.

Swdfm

Game Developer
    Years
    • he/him
    • UK
    • Seen Dec 8, 2023
    v1.6 now out. Only one day after v1.5, but an important patch!

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Enjoying the game so far. Couldn't get too far yet but what I played is pretty good, nice variety of Pokémon from different gens without bloating the game, pace of the battles feels dynamic and the IV/EV checker at the status screen is a great feature to have. No issues since the latest patch.

The trainers' levels seem a bit high though, but I've picked Hard difficulty so I guess that's why,

Years
    • Seen Apr 6, 2023
    even in version 1.6 the game still freezes after the battle against Coalossal ... do I have to start the game all over again?

Years
    • Seen May 20, 2024
    My question contains minor story spoilers so I will spoiler tag it I guess.
    Spoiler:

Swdfm

Game Developer
    Years
    • he/him
    • UK
    • Seen Dec 8, 2023
    @JzKairos no, there is no need. I will test it like I should have done the first time and then tomorrow get v1.7 out which should fix it.

@xPancakex Stone Keep is an optional area so no. You can go on if you want.

Swdfm

Game Developer
    Years
    • he/him
    • UK
    • Seen Dec 8, 2023
    v1.7 out!

@JzKairos Sorry, but I stupidly forgot to fix the Coalossal error. Next version will come out soon, though!

Back