• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Final Red

RoadToCerulean

A Ordinary Kanto Lover
Years
  • Lo siento, but I still have the bug and I can't play the game (I'm using VBA 1.8). The patch only works on an US V1.0 ROM (not US V1.1 or Spanish as tested for 10 times or more), and I'm 120% sure my base ROM is vanilla. Either please tell me I should:
    Spoiler:

~SAGE

Peruvian Rom Hacker
    Years
  • ~HELLO THERE
    1. WHAT'S GOING ON?
    There has been a while since i don't post something new.
    Final Red is temporarily paused, because i'm working in something new (a mini hack that i hope to release soon) Anyways.. I'm glad to tell ya again (if i didn't) that a lot of bugs were fixed and now there's nothing that blocks me to continue the romhack, probably you'll remember this scene.. well i'm on it!

2. WHAT'S NEW?
    I'd like to introduce a new character.. Is Olive Yellow, Berrylogist Barry's grand daughter and Berry Expert Sayer's cousin.

In case you don't know. I had a romhack called Pokemon Esmeralda Beta . in this hack i talk a lot about berries (i love berries) and make a Club about it. Sayer, was an important character at that point.
    Well.. Now a days i'm actually remastering that oldie demo that i released in 2014, but that's not the case.. i'll tell about that in other thead.. later

PsQaa0e.png

(Sprite by Luna Maddalena)

Next update will be charged with lore and backstory revelations.
    Wait for it!

3. NEW INTRO..
    This is just a WIP, i'm working on it very hard to do something special so i hope all you can enjoy this scene

~NEW MAPS

-TOHJO FALLS
    7HyJ5LP.png

-RIVER TOWN
    oZyCCUB.png

-LEMON CITY
    Dmfyacc.png

-ROUTE 29 (is this a Johto reference?)
    E1fOQTd.png

-SHORE TOWN
    4ZQeXG6.png

-OCEANIC PATH
    ihJK3t2.png

-RUIN VALLEY
    x8a2MHz.png

That's all for now
    See you soon!

Last edited:

PkmnTrainerKonner

PkmnTrainer
    Years
    • Seen May 2, 2024
    I may give the hack a try when it's ready to be released since I do know a little Spanish. For the most part though I'm gonna have a hard time understanding the dialogue.

Mosmero

Hey, it's me, the Mos!
    Years
    • Age 24
    • Seen yesterday
    I love the Route 29 joke. I've been waiting to play this for years and I can't wait any longer! Keep up the good work!

Back