• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokémon Fire Ash

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Mar 8, 2019
How do I update to the latest version without losing my save file?

Edit: Also, how do I get Sylveon?

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Sep 11, 2021

You just download the latest version and just make sure its saving to the same place. The files will load in with the latest version.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Nov 30, 2023

Just download the latest version, play it and you'll have the same save, then save in it and you can delete the other version.

You get Sylveon by lvling up an Eevee that knows the move Charm.

Years
  • Age 21
  • Seen Apr 9, 2018
hi how i can get a cycle in pokemon fire ash so that i can head up from celadon city plz reply fast

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Nov 30, 2023
hi how i can get a cycle in pokemon fire ash so that i can head up from celadon city plz reply fast

You can't ride a bike in this game. There are only 2 biking areas that are short. Use the z button to run fast.

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Mar 8, 2019
Is there a way to get more boxes in the PC? Otherwise, my Living Dex will never be completed. :(

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Nov 30, 2023
Is there a way to get more boxes in the PC? Otherwise, my Living Dex will never be completed. :(

I don't think so. Are you catching every evolutionary stage Pokemon and just keeping them?

I have all the possible max evolution Pokemon and all of the other possible catchable ones, and I have a bit over half of the boxes filled out.

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Mar 8, 2019
My game keeps getting a black screen in Alola. Anyway around this other than going to another location or restarting?

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Apr 15, 2018
Hello guys , i want to evolve scyther into scizor , where can i find metal coat????

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Nov 30, 2023
Hello guys , i want to evolve scyther into scizor , where can i find metal coat????

You can buy it in the outdoor market in the Slateport City in Hoenn. You can buy all of the trade evolution items there so I would stock up on everything you need so you don't have to go back there every time you want to evolve a trade item evolving Pokemon.

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Mar 8, 2019
A bit more info would be nice.

Randomly when exiting buildings in the Alola region, my over-world screen would turn black. I would have the freedom of movement and using the menu, as well as the ability to read the text from NPCs and signs, but as far as buildings and over-world sprites go, I couldn't see anything. For some reason, grass movement was viewable, but everything else was pitch black. If I could manage to find buildings, I could enter them which would work as a fix as long as I performed some action while inside (i.e. healing my Pokemon, accessing the PC, or teleporting to another location and back). The music also continued to play.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Nov 30, 2023
Randomly when exiting buildings in the Alola region, my over-world screen would turn black. I would have the freedom of movement and using the menu, as well as the ability to read the text from NPCs and signs, but as far as buildings and over-world sprites go, I couldn't see anything. For some reason, grass movement was viewable, but everything else was pitch black. If I could manage to find buildings, I could enter them which would work as a fix as long as I performed some action while inside (i.e. healing my Pokemon, accessing the PC, or teleporting to another location and back). The music also continued to play.

Ah that one, yeah I had that. It usually happens when you enter/exit an area and then quickly go back. I just wait a couple of seconds and go back out of the doors and things reset back to normal.

Don't know what the dev has to do to fix it though.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Apr 12, 2022
Help me

I can't access to gym in map Snowpoint City, i play version 2.2

c2ATbuI.png

Back