• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokémon Fire Ash

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Nov 30, 2023
Hi.
I'm stuck in road 5. I can't pass the guardian. Even if i have defeated the Cerulean Gym Leader, the guardian say " I can't let you pass. Gym leader's orders ".
How can i move on ? I have have talked to all people in Cerulean and got Bulbasaur. Not nothing seems to work.

Have i missed something ? Or it's a bug ?

I had this problem too when I started and took me half an hour to figure it out. Right next to where you got Bulbasaur in the Hidden Village on the right of the house where you got it is a path you need to take. It's not marked that good so it's easy to miss.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Nov 30, 2023
in hearthome city even after i beated the tag team battle and met gary beated him and again reached hearthome city the guide is infront of the gym and says gym leader is not in usually it should be one of the rival that should stand infront of it and give me secret potion.. any idea how to get secret potion to move the psyduck aside..plzz help i cant play anything more.. if any one knows the answer plz tell me at my gmail id: [email protected]..

Sorry man, I just went past that a couple of days ago and can't remember where I got the potion.

What I do when I get stuck somewhere is check this playlist:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dDHYo3K6sfE&index=28&list=PL-ec1vuqoUzbRnJH8zpsYdYOsZG3hliXM

You should be somewhere around there, just check what he did and you should figure it out.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Sep 11, 2021
Hi.
I'm stuck in road 5. I can't pass the guardian. Even if i have defeated the Cerulean Gym Leader, the guardian say " I can't let you pass. Gym leader's orders ".
How can i move on ? I have have talked to all people in Cerulean and got Bulbasaur. Not nothing seems to work.

Have i missed something ? Or it's a bug ?

There is another exit right next to where you got Bulbasuar like 8 steps away. Take that instead.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Mar 1, 2019
You aren't supposed to go past Sudowoodo from that side, the guy will disappear when you remove it. Go south towards Azalea Town.

I think you can't go up to the 2nd floor of the Sprout tower.

I looked in the Sprout Tower using the editor and there is no inside for the building. As such you can't go into it ever.

Ok thanks !

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jul 18, 2018
Can I go back to locations? Say like if I ran out of ultraballs to catch the legendary bird trio, could I go back to the orange islands later on and get them? Or is it a one time thing?

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Sep 11, 2021
Can I go back to locations? Say like if I ran out of ultraballs to catch the legendary bird trio, could I go back to the orange islands later on and get them? Or is it a one time thing?

You can go get the birds any time so long as you haven't begun engaging the fight with them. Once you have begun engaging the fight then that is it.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Nov 30, 2023
How do I evolve Nosepass and Magneton? I've been saving them in my PC box for a long time now, waiting to come to a cave with a magnetic zone. Now I'm in the Chargestone Cave and lvled up both of them, but they didn't evolve.

Are they changed in this game to lvl up on a specific lvl or do I have to go to a specific location in the cave?

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Mar 28, 2018
I tried to go to Hauoli city by Lapras and my game crashed. When I turned it back on I was in route 1 in Alola stuck in a mountain and now I can't move how do I get out

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Feb 10, 2023
Im only at the SS Anne right now but Im enjoying this game. The amount of stuff in this game is just huge. I have never seen a game that is this big. Most said that muti region games cant be made, Im just glad someone tried. I do have one question though. Can I redo the leagues again? As in when you beat the regular pokemon games you can rebattle the elite four. Something like that.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Nov 30, 2023
Im only at the SS Anne right now but Im enjoying this game. The amount of stuff in this game is just huge. I have never seen a game that is this big. Most said that muti region games cant be made, Im just glad someone tried. I do have one question though. Can I redo the leagues again? As in when you beat the regular pokemon games you can rebattle the elite four. Something like that.

This is a recreation of Ash's journey, so you don't really fight the elite four. You do come across them in the world and fight some of them, but there is no traditional elite four fight after getting 8 badges. Here you fight in the tournaments that ash fought in and place in the same positions as him, even if you win the match he lost.

Years
  • Seen Oct 30, 2020
I have downloaded the 2.2 version but when i was about to start a new game, an error appeared.

"ScriptWindow LIne 805"

Any help?

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Feb 10, 2023
This is a recreation of Ash's journey, so you don't really fight the elite four. You do come across them in the world and fight some of them, but there is no traditional elite four fight after getting 8 badges. Here you fight in the tournaments that ash fought in and place in the same positions as him, even if you win the match he lost.

Oh...

So will all the money I make be enough to catch whatever pokemon I want? Usually I wait until the elite four and then make as much money as I need to catch whatever I havent caught. However if I cant go back there is battle again to make money... Is there a way to make more money? Also I forgot to get the trade on the SS Anne before beating it. Will I have another chance to get that trade?

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Nov 30, 2023
Oh...

So will all the money I make be enough to catch whatever pokemon I want? Usually I wait until the elite four and then make as much money as I need to catch whatever I havent caught. However if I cant go back there is battle again to make money... Is there a way to make more money? Also I forgot to get the trade on the SS Anne before beating it. Will I have another chance to get that trade?

You can go back to any prior Pokemon catching zone whenever you want. You just can't do the league competitions more than once. Right now I'm in Unova with 600k+ cash and almost 600 Pokemon caught so you won't have problems with cash or catching anything you want.

The SS Anne trade is gone.

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Feb 10, 2023
You can go back to any prior Pokemon catching zone whenever you want. You just can't do the league competitions more than once. Right now I'm in Unova with 600k+ cash and almost 600 Pokemon caught so you won't have problems with cash or catching anything you want.

The SS Anne trade is gone.

One more question. I know that they isnt a fly system and I noticed the person who lets you go backwards in the map but will that person ever take me forward as well? Say Pewter to Celadon?

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Sep 11, 2021
One more question. I know that they isnt a fly system and I noticed the person who lets you go backwards in the map but will that person ever take me forward as well? Say Pewter to Celadon?

They only take you to cities where you beat the actual gym leader. So if you teleport from Saffron to say Viridian but haven't beaten Sabrina then you can't teleport directly to Saffron. You will have to get back to it on foot.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Nov 30, 2023
How do I evolve Nosepass and Magneton? I've been saving them in my PC box for a long time now, waiting to come to a cave with a magnetic zone. Now I'm in the Chargestone Cave and lvled up both of them, but they didn't evolve.

Are they changed in this game to lvl up on a specific lvl or do I have to go to a specific location in the cave?

Bump on this. Anyone has any info?

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jul 18, 2018

I have a question linked to this. To get a Slowking, do I have to level it whilst it is holding a King's Rock or something? Also where to I get King's Rock?

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Sep 11, 2021
If you two want I can look into this (it'll be easier to check Maxcool's question), that is if Reinhartmax doesn't respond to you guys first.

Back