• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokémon Fire Ash

Years
  • Seen Jul 31, 2022
Hi, game crashes for me when completing a battle with the top center couple in the Seven Stars Restaurant @ Valor Lakefront @ Sinnoh. If i initiate the battle with the guy, its fine. But if I initiate the battle with the girl, then it will crash after the conclusion of battle.

Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Jul 31, 2018
Right now I'm almost done with the Orange Islands; I'm on Pummelo Island. Here I saved and quit the game, but when I booted it back up, when I selected my save file I got the following error:

Script 'PokemonField'line 1476: NoMethodError occurred.

undefined method `spriteset' for #<Scene_Intro:0xde38e68>

Restarting the game or tampering with the options menu doesn't seem to influence the error. Is there any known way to solve this error, or revert back to an earlier save? I was really enjoying the game, but I'm not that into it that I want to start all over again.

Yeah, I have the exact same issue.

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Apr 25, 2020
Hey, I'm wondering which Gen breeding mechanics are used in the game , which gen text the status judge uses and if it possible to create an egg group for the undiscovered egg group so they would be breedable and if it would be possible to have a 31 iv sp. atk Mew

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 19
  • Seen Sep 27, 2022
urm i don't know it's happening to me or everyone elses but when i start playing the game there is no sound

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Nov 11, 2022
Hi, I kind of got a problem with a fossil. I was at Oreburgh city and I got the skull fossil, I gave it to the museum in the same city, and I tried to do as in Cinnabar, got out and back in to get the revived pokemon, but it didn't work, so I went on with the journey, now I'm back and the npc told me that he was able to revive it, but it didn't live long after. Does that mean that I lost the fossil and the pokemon? Is there another way to get a skull fossil or Cranidos?

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Aug 30, 2023
Cinnabar Island seems to be the only Fossil place that isn't glitched. All the others occasionally give that message. Assuming you already saved it there is a place to buy all the fossils in the Aether Foundation, so you can get as many of them as you want.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Aug 30, 2023
If I can ever figure out costume changes in game I would love to add it! For now I'm just happy to have a sprite that looks like Ash.

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Aug 24, 2018
Hey I have a weird question! How can I hack this game like having many rare candies etc.? Any help will be appreciated.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 18, 2019
Hey first off I want to say that this is an amazing game. Good job!
I downloaded the completed version up to kalos and I finished it yesterday . I then installed the 2.6 version and my game isn't progressing. I go to pallet town and everyone is standing outside of my house congratulating me for beating the league in kalos and when I talk to oak he says there's nothing else to do, but reunite with my friends and visit driftveil. I can't read the books on his desk or challenge tracy, the battle hall in driftveil is blocked and I have no way of progressing to alola. I know the game updated because there is new music, but it's as if I'm still in the 1.10 version

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Aug 30, 2023
Hey first off I want to say that this is an amazing game. Good job!
I downloaded the completed version up to kalos and I finished it yesterday . I then installed the 2.6 version and my game isn't progressing. I go to pallet town and everyone is standing outside of my house congratulating me for beating the league in kalos and when I talk to oak he says there's nothing else to do, but reunite with my friends and visit driftveil. I can't read the books on his desk or challenge tracy, the battle hall in driftveil is blocked and I have no way of progressing to alola. I know the game updated because there is new music, but it's as if I'm still in the 1.10 version

Try downloading version 2 and see if that fixes it. If it does advance a little in the game and then redownload 2.6.

Last edited:
Back