• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokémon Fire Ash

Years
    • Seen Mar 25, 2021
    So I got the Dragon Scale and gave it to my Seadra and got a few levels but it's not evolving, it's level 39, how does it evolve?
    Edit: It finally evolved, another thing, are you sure that you can get a Metal Coat from Magnemite and Magneton on Gringey City Power Plant? I've been catching them for hours and still haven't got a Metal Coat.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 3, 2021
    pokemon start with low level in each region. this game is based on pokemon anime so everything that happened in anime is in this game ash catches new pokemon in every region so the pokemon you catch in new regions will match the level of ur opponents pokemon . ash has used his older pokemon in leagues mostly except pikachu and by the time u reach leagues the opponents will have higher level pokemon. this game was made to play the journey of ash so thats why

Years
    • Seen Aug 3, 2021
    i am also playing this game currently at hoenn gym 6. Dont think just download this game its awesome very accurate to anime

Years
    I had problem with my save after beating Xurkitree. Please someone help me!

Script 'PokemonField' line 1476: NoMethodError occurred.

undefined method `spriteset' for #<Scene_Intro:0xdee0e80>

Years
    • Seen Aug 3, 2021
    hey got stuck at sunnyshore town after battling team rocket in the tower i went to gym to fight volkner but the man standing in the front of gate is saying the gym is damaged from what happened at tower then pokemon centre nurse joy said that dawn is waiting somewhere i dont know where she is waiting as i was pressing x really fast

Years
    • Seen Aug 3, 2021
    i have already replayed the whole game because of one glitch and now i dont want to replay it another time coz of this glitch

Back