• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokémon Fire Ash

Years
    • Seen Aug 3, 2021
    Check the walkthrough. You missed something on the last route.

i figured it out dawn was in contest hall in valor lakefront i remembered nurse joy saying she is waiting at some lake so i checked all the spots near the places with lake in their name and finally found dawn

Years
    • Seen Aug 3, 2021
    found a bug whenever i try to take a look at scraggy's moves the game freezes for some reason

Years
    • Seen Aug 3, 2021
    i also tried it with other pokemon and the game freezes again i am at route 4 in unova region this happens when the music stops playing.the game stops even if i am walking or running or doing anything

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2023
    i also tried it with other pokemon and the game freezes again i am at route 4 in unova region this happens when the music stops playing.the game stops even if i am walking or running or doing anything

Send me your save and I will see what is going on. Version 2.18?

Years
    • Seen Aug 3, 2021
    also that bug happens on every route in unova but if u battle the music resets and game wont freeze but if you take too long not battling the music ends and the game freezes

Years
    • Seen Aug 3, 2021
    that bug wasn't a problem at all when i figured it so now i have reached kalos without any problem in unova.dont know why these glitches and bug are happening with me maybe coz i am playing older version but the game is still great enjoying it very much

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2021
    I need help something is wrong with my fire ash.
    when I try to open my save file it says
    Script 'PokemonField' line 1476: NoMethodError occurred.
    Unidentified method 'spriteset' for #<Scene_Intro:0xb3c7d48>

Please help me I dont want to delete my fire ash

Attachments

• Pokémon Fire Ash
      15882716113832558126088252371959.jpg
      43.7 KB · Views: 14
    Years
    • Seen Aug 3, 2021
    i have tried levelling up sliggoo in rain but it wont evolve i am following the team of ash so is there a way to evolve sliggoo before 4th gym or it will evolve at level 50 in rain

Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2021
    Where do you get a mega stone for sceptile??? Because that is the only stone that I need
    My team is
    pikachu Lv. 54
    Mega metagross Lv.53
    Ash-Greninja Lv. 56
    Mega Charizard Y Lv.57
    Mega garchomp Lv. 51
    Sceptile Lv.53

Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2024
    I just played 2.18 and I wonder if it's safe to that you might add that the current series to the game?

Because I came across a few things that would suggest that.

Back