• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokémon Fire Ash

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Apr 22, 2023
u can buy the dusk balls and such at slateport market place on the left side, not sure about exact npc.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 7, 2019
Thanks Rozan, your a lifesaver. PS Reinhartmax i think that unless im missing something the lake trio and heatran and shaymin are glitched there is no way tp get to the lake trio and heatran are shaymin are simply not there.

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Sep 29, 2021
i found that skill "draining kiss" doesn't steal life and skill "freeze-dry" doesn't have super effective on water-pokemon.Is it a bug ?

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Aug 30, 2023
Thanks Rozan, your a lifesaver. PS Reinhartmax i think that unless im missing something the lake trio and heatran and shaymin are glitched there is no way tp get to the lake trio and heatran are shaymin are simply not there.

To get to the lake trio talk to a guy in Sunnyshore City with a bird Pokemon next to him and he should take you to their locations.

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Apr 22, 2023
Thanks, although it appears Eevee is unobtainable until Sinnoh. Just wondering though, is it on purpose that you can't get to route 12? The guards at Fuchsia and Lavender respectively say that the route is under construction.

In case you're still looking for eevee, i found some in Ilex forest which is not mentioned in the location list yet which is in jhoto region.

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Oct 27, 2017
Are you using the most recent version of the game? The bug was fixed but there still might be problems in the most recent version.

Yeah, I was using an old version, my bad there, all updated now.

But another glitch I found, I made it to the Driftveil Drawbridge in Unova but even though I defeated Elesa and the Subway Bosses, I can't pass for some reason, I don't think I missed any other events.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Oct 29, 2017
Hey everyone!,Can someone explain me how do I get into the options to change the controls and the speed of the game. Thank you!

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Aug 30, 2023
Yeah, I was using an old version, my bad there, all updated now.

But another glitch I found, I made it to the Driftveil Drawbridge in Unova but even though I defeated Elesa and the Subway Bosses, I can't pass for some reason, I don't think I missed any other events.

Did you beat Burgh?

Years
  • Seen Sep 15, 2019
hi, great game so far :) but do you have some list of the ways to evolve pokemon? like trade evolution, trade with item... please?

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Apr 22, 2023
to get lileep and anorith, head to izabe desert and speak to one of the hiker dudes in the middle to get the fossils.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Nov 2, 2017
Hi, everybody.
I'm stuck in the unova region. I defeated the gym leader roxie and there is a meloetta who follow me everywhere. I can't enter the second map of Virbank city because there is an aipom blocking the patch and i can't enter Opelucid City because there is an old woman blocking the path. What should i do?

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Aug 30, 2023
Hi, everybody.
I'm stuck in the unova region. I defeated the gym leader roxie and there is a meloetta who follow me everywhere. I can't enter the second map of Virbank city because there is an aipom blocking the patch and i can't enter Opelucid City because there is an old woman blocking the path. What should i do?

Should be Undella Town.

Back