• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokémon Fire Ash

Years
    • Seen Apr 22, 2023
    for pokemons that require special ways to evolve like magneton and nosepass, is it based on levels for them to evolve or do i have to make them carry items in a special spot. another question is is there a shop that sells evolution items like reaper cloth for dusknoir and protector for getting rhydon to evolve into rhyperior

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 25, 2017
    So im in fallabor town just beat team rocket and the guy said to me he will tell the guard to move out of the way so i can go in the cave, Even though the guard is saying what is supposed to say when he is moved, he is still standing in front of the cave and not moving a muscle. Any ideas help on what to do about this?

Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2017
    Hey, this is one of the best pokemon games ever played, right now Im on the half of this game and is awesome.

I have a few ideas for a next update (if it's possible)

- Add the movies stories to catch legendary and other rares pokemons.

- Fix the moves teacher, because the pokemon only can re - learn deleted moves and no new ones. Right now is a Reminder move guy.

- would be nice if it's possible to upgrade the graphic like pokemon black//white.

- Like the original games, bring the option of the pokemons to unfollow the order of the attacks of certain high levels, if you don't have an specific badge.

- Have a register of which pokemons did you used to win each badge and league, like a Hall of Fame.

- the last pokemon selected in a battle league won, then these pokemon could unlock a specific move.

- Unlock special items/missions if you use specifics pokemons in your party against specific gyms.

- Unlock special items/missions if you catch a certain number of pokemons (similar to the original game)

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 30, 2024
    I'm sorry but this is pretty dumb. What you are asking for is an anime, not a game. Go make your own fanfic if that's what interests you. This is based off the show, so of course it follows it.

But why can't you do a what if? DBZ did it in their games and so did Ashgray so why can't this? If all this is going to do is follow the anime with nothing new then why not watch the anime.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2023
    So im in fallabor town just beat team rocket and the guy said to me he will tell the guard to move out of the way so i can go in the cave, Even though the guard is saying what is supposed to say when he is moved, he is still standing in front of the cave and not moving a muscle. Any ideas help on what to do about this?

You have to battle Misty in Mirage Kingdom. It's towards the right

Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2017
    The catch rate with pokeballs is ridiculous man. I've put pokemon into the red with regards to their health and had to throw like 10+ ultra balls just to catch them. It's annoying aspect of the game that needs to be fixed. I can soundly say that most of us don't enjoy having to repeatedly throw pokeballs at the same pokemon to catch it.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Dec 4, 2018
    How i can play it in my phone?? when i open gba emulator it says that it cant read the file

Years
    • Seen Dec 2, 2017
    How do you get Heatran and Shaymin? They're supposed to be on Route 222, right? Are they simply in the grass?

Years
    • Seen Apr 22, 2023
    they are near the bottom of the beach. check near the water for a pathway that leads you to them.

Years
    • Seen Apr 22, 2023
    anybody know where i can find a protector for my rhydon and an upgrade for my porygon?

Years
    • Seen Apr 22, 2023
    i get a script interuptor line 276 runtime error whenever i try to fight trip after beating the game

Back