• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokémon Fire Ash

Years
    • Seen Apr 21, 2019
    After I beat Misty I'm still not able to go to the next route past the hidden village. Do I need to start over?

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2023
    Hey! I'm sure this has been asked before but is there any reason to keep Ash's specific team or is there no need to? Just curious if scripted events will play out normally.

You can play the game however you wish. While I made it in mind for Ash's team there is nothing stopping you from taking any Pokemon you want. I realized repeat play-throughs would be boring like that and I understand some people just want to play a game that has multiple regions.

Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2023
    You can play the game however you wish. While I made it in mind for Ash's team there is nothing stopping you from taking any Pokemon you want. I realized repeat play-throughs would be boring like that and I understand some people just want to play a game that has multiple regions.

Maybe add randomizer or a free mode of sorts, where you can pick any region to start in and have story events be optional.

Years
    • Seen May 28, 2024
    In future updates, can you add the team Magma, Aqua, Galactic and Plasma? is that I think they are necessary for certain events of the adventures of Ash in their respective regions

Years
    • Seen Dec 26, 2022
    is it possible to get the togepi you battle misty for is it always going to go for her
    is the rare candy outside the man's house south of fushia city what he misplaced

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Sep 23, 2019
    is it possible to get the togepi you battle misty for is it always going to go for her
    is the rare candy outside the man's house south of fushia city what he misplaced

It's not possible to get the togepi you battle misty for and I'm not sure about your second question

Years
    • Seen Sep 23, 2019

Please add ryuki episode and put ash greninja theme in it to please I've just seen that episode it's so cool

Years
    • Seen Sep 23, 2019
    Is this update going to be bigger then the others considering it's already took a day longer then the release date you said would be the earliest?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2023
    Is this update going to be bigger then the others considering it's already took a day longer then the release date you said would be the earliest?

I'd take future update release dates with a grain of salt, since I've played ROM hacks that have delayed an update for 6+ months.

Back