• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokémon Fire Ash

Years
    • Seen Jun 3, 2023
    I was wondering, do you plan on making it possible for people to rename traded pokemon in a future update?

LeptuneX

CodeSwiftUI
    Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2020
    Um, I ended up finishing the Indigo League and the Silver Conference without getting the gym badge in Fuchsia... (I didn't realize I hadn't gotten it till Hoenn). And I took all the eggs from the breeding center because they said they were gifted to me for stopping Team Rocket... Was that supposed to happen?

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2023
    Um, I ended up finishing the Indigo League and the Silver Conference without getting the gym badge in Fuchsia... (I didn't realize I hadn't gotten it till Hoenn). And I took all the eggs from the breeding center because they said they were gifted to me for stopping Team Rocket... Was that supposed to happen?

No, you can't get the Vermilion Ticket without beating Koga, which prevents you from moving on it the game. Sounds like a glitch, but thankfully it didn't mess up your game.

Years
    • Seen Sep 23, 2019
    phanpy egg hatches and crashes game

You have to play the game in normal speed if you're on a rate of speed up

Someone pick gliscor because I accidentally picked drapion

Hi everyone

Last edited by a moderator:

LeptuneX

CodeSwiftUI
    Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2020
    How do you evolve an Eevee into a Flareon, Jolteon, or Vaporeon? The stones won't work on them. Also, why can't Pikachu learn electroweb? And why does Zekrom look really small when you battle with it?

Hi everyone

Hi!

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2023
    How do you evolve an Eevee into a Flareon, Jolteon, or Vaporeon? The stones won't work on them. Also, why can't Pikachu learn electroweb? And why does Zekrom look really small when you battle with it?

Fire Stone, Thunder Stone, Water Stone. I just tested it, the stones work fine on an Eevee. Pikachu can learn Electro Web, Nacrene City Move Tutor. Sprite layout more than likely.

Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2023
    When you add in the remaining Team Bosses, will you tell me where they are?

Last edited:

LeptuneX

CodeSwiftUI
    Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2020
    Fire Stone, Thunder Stone, Water Stone. I just tested it, the stones work fine on an Eevee. Pikachu can learn Electro Web, Nacrene City Move Tutor. Sprite layout more than likely.

Oh, it turns out I had given my Eevee everstones earlier, but now it works. It still says Pikachu can't learn Electroweb, though.

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2023
    Evil Team Bosses, didn't you say you'd add in the ones that aren't in?

I said they would be one of the first things I'd like to add in if I ever looked at adding in things I skipped over. For now my focus is finishing Alola.

Oh, it turns out I had given my Eevee everstones earlier, but now it works. It still says Pikachu can't learn Electroweb, though.

My mistake, seems the Pikachu line isn't coded to learn it. Next update will have that fixed.

Years
    • Seen Sep 23, 2019
    Galar will probably be added few episodes into the series of it

Will next update include a battle with celebi and pheramosa?

Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2023
    would galar be added eventually or is alola the last

Not sure, since you have to wait for sprites to be made first.

Though Reinhartmax is likely going to prioritise adding in rematch battles and adding in the rest of the evil teams.

You get Celebi during the BF, Kanto Route 14 and Pheromosa during Day 25, on Route 3.

LeptuneX

CodeSwiftUI
    Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2020
    My mistake, seems the Pikachu line isn't coded to learn it. Next update will have that fixed.

Okie! ^-^

Will you ever add the N and Team Plasma event? (that was my favorite part in Pokémon games)

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2023
    would galar be added eventually or is alola the last

If I add Galar it will be when it is finished. I prefer being able to map it all out at once and by then the sprites I need will likely be available.

No, since, as stated above, they are both already available in the game. Kartana will be though.

Will you ever add the N and Team Plasma event? (that was my favorite part in Pokémon games)

If I ever go back and change the plot, the villain leaders are on the top of my list. The only reason they were skipped is because the leaders had no Pokemon and thus no way to be battled.

Back