• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokémon Fire Ash

Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2019
    Hey, how do I trade pokemon? I want to get Gengar :)

Is it possible to see the happiness of my Golbat? I'm trying to get a Crobat.

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2023
    Is it possible to see the happiness of my Golbat? I'm trying to get a Crobat.

Don't think so. a friendship rater might give you a rough idea.

Hey, how do I trade pokemon? I want to get Gengar :)

You can't trade. Because of that I've changed how trade evolutions work, which is explained in the second town of each region. Haunter should evolve at level 35.

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2023
    If I add Galar it will be when it is finished. I prefer being able to map it all out at once and by then the sprites I need will likely be available.

Could you add in the SwSh Movesets anyway when the games come out?

Years
    • Seen Sep 23, 2019
    Just read the information for the celebi episode and it says ash meets young kukui will you add a battle with young kukui and I meant Kartana not pheramosa

Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2023
    Just read the information for the celebi episode and it says ash meets young kukui will you add a battle with young kukui and I meant Kartana not pheramosa

There's a Totem Pokémon in that episode, so I'd say that's more important to add.

Years
    • Seen Sep 23, 2019
    There's a Totem Pokémon in that episode, so I'd say that's more important to add.

But a battle with kukui would be easier as totem Pokemon don't have gen 3 graphic and young kukui has litten and he's already added that as gen 3 graphic plus kukui gives ash a fireium z so he's kind off important

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2023
    But a battle with kukui would be easier as totem Pokemon don't have gen 3 graphic and young kukui has litten and he's already added that as gen 3 graphic plus kukui gives ash a fireium z so he's kind off important

But it's young Kukui, so new sprites would have to be made anyway. Also the Totem Pokémon gave Ash the Z Crystal.

Last edited:

LeptuneX

CodeSwiftUI
    Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2020
    The sleep and school think in Alola is very accurate, but I'm completely agreeing with the girl on Route 5 who says, "You go to school? I'm sorry for you." xD Also, after Alola, will Rotom Dex stop following you, or is there some way to get rid of it?

Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2023
    The sleep and school think in Alola is very accurate, but I'm completely agreeing with the girl on Route 5 who says, "You go to school? I'm sorry for you." xD Also, after Alola, will Rotom Dex stop following you, or is there some way to get rid of it?

It will probably get replaced by the Rotom from Galar.

Years
    • Seen Jun 12, 2019
    Can't launch game :/ Try it with 4/5 versions, and everytime, game launch, give black screen for 1/2 s and then shutdown himself :/ Does someone know how to fix that?

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2023
    Can't launch game :/ Try it with 4/5 versions, and everytime, game launch, give black screen for 1/2 s and then shutdown himself :/ Does someone know how to fix that?

I'm not sure how to fix this, but if you email me I might be able to help.

Years
    • Seen Dec 26, 2022
    can i get something other than the old rod if so where
    also can we catch dog trio and where

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2021
    Thought on starting this game and wanted to know three things:

A-What happens if I evolve some Pokemon that weren't evolved on the anime? Like Bulbasaur or Squirtle for example.

B-Can I use any of Ash's team in any future generations? For example,using the indigo league team in Hoenn,or the Sinnoh team in Unova.

C-Is there a way to get back the Pokemon Ash releases on the anime,like Butterfree or Pidgeot?

Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2023
    Thought on starting this game and wanted to know three things:

A-What happens if I evolve some Pokemon that weren't evolved on the anime? Like Bulbasaur or Squirtle for example.

B-Can I use any of Ash's team in any future generations? For example,using the indigo league team in Hoenn,or the Sinnoh team in Unova.

C-Is there a way to get back the Pokemon Ash releases on the anime,like Butterfree or Pidgeot?

A-You can evolve any Pokémon you want at any time you want.

B-You can use any Pokémon you want at any time you want.

C-Releasing Pokémon is optional and you could catch a second Butterfree or Pidgeot.

Last edited:
    Back